Tank Williams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Tank Williams

Anyone know how he is doing? Is he in camp? I haven't heard anything about him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Re: Tank Williams

Yes he is still in camp, still functioning as hybrid DB/LB. I believe I also saw him working with the ST which gives him a good chance to make final roster.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

He will make the team unless he goes on IR again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I can't see how you can say he will automatically make the team if healthy.  He hasn't done anything for a few seasons now and there will be a lot of competition.  Chung played all over the field in college so may project to the same role Williams will have.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Psycho, it sounds like you're going to the practices in person if you are I'm very jealous. What it's like?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

In Response to Re: Tank Williams:
    [QUOTE]Psycho, it sounds like you're going to the practices in person if you are I'm very jealous. What it's like?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

H: Who made that quoted remark about memory loss...its classic!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]Psycho, it sounds like you're going to the practices in person if you are I'm very jealous. What it's like?
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

I've gone a few times and will go one or two more times.

They look like they're on a mission, most of all, BB. He really is driving them hard. I don't think I've ever seen so many penalty laps.

Wonder if he anticipates that we may have a slow start what with Brady shaking off the rust, and so many new players learning the system.

Looks like he wants to avoid that with the two-a-day and plenty of drilling and situational football mind games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]Who made that quoted remark about memory loss...its classic!!!
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Young players need to learn how to play like pros, Tank Williams can teach young strong safeties how to destroy people on the field like a pro.  If healthy Tank is a lot like Rodney; large, fast, can anticipate where a receiver will meet the ball and blow it up.  He can also man up tight ends who go downfield.  If healthy he also doesn't have all that many miles on him.

If healthy he should make the squad and yes that's a big "if"...  but a player that is willing to possibly hurt himself to make a debilitating play against the opposing team's psyche is priceless.  A hard hit against a teammate takes the wind out of everybody's sails...

There is a trend in the league with oversized hard hitting free safeties and having them play the strong position I agree, but the reason is because the larger guys who can run usually become receivers where the glory is, so having a big talented strong safety is a luxury.  

And please... we don't have to call them "hybrids" like they are something new or something Bill B invented; Paul Krause, Ken Houston, Ronnie Lott, Steve Atwater, Kenny Easley, Rodney Harrison, John Lynch, Sean Taylor... they've been here for years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tank Williams : H: Who made that quoted remark about memory loss...its classic!!!
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]

B, it's from the Harley forum I go to. It's Dave63 slogan I sorta borrowed it.Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tank Williams : I've gone a few times and will go one or two more times. They look like they're on a mission, most of all, BB. He really is driving them hard. I don't think I've ever seen so many penalty laps. Wonder if he anticipates that we may have a slow start what with Brady shaking off the rust, and so many new players learning the system. Looks like he wants to avoid that with the two-a-day and plenty of drilling and situational football mind games.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

Psycho, thanks that's great to hear, going to those practices is on my bucket list.

Sections
Shortcuts