Tannenbaum fired Rex to stay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tannenbaum fired Rex to stay

glad they keep Rex.  They will continue to ruin themselves. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Tannenbaum fired Rex to stay

Hey Philski, I figured as much.  Do you have a link, though?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Hey Philski, I figured as much.  Do you have a link, though?

I saw it on mike and mike. Sorry. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I actually think if Rex is given the players that hecan coach them up.  He is a big mouth for sure but I can respect that the guy has resisted every opportunity to blame his players (especially Sanchez) for a bad season.  Despite the big mouth and the bravado, Ryan seems like a stand up guy.  I for one think he deserves another chance with a GM that can find players and manage the roster.  Besides, Ryan's personality alone makes the Pats-Jets games interesting.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

I actually think if Rex is given the players that hecan coach them up.  He is a big mouth for sure but I can respect that the guy has resisted every opportunity to blame his players (especially Sanchez) for a bad season.  Despite the big mouth and the bravado, Ryan seems like a stand up guy.  I for one think he deserves another chance with a GM that can find players and manage the roster.  Besides, Ryan's personality alone makes the Pats-Jets games interesting.  

Ryan had to have a hand in the drafting.   That's grounds for firing right there.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

LOL!  I love it!  Only get rid of half the problem. And whoever the new GM is, can you imagine how crappy that person will be? Who wants to come in there and work with a coach who has mental illness?

rkarp

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

LOL!  I love it!  Only get rid of half the problem. And whoever the new GM is, can you imagine how crappy that person will be? Who wants to come in there and work with a coach who has mental illness?

Are you serious, Rusty?  The new GM position will be a DREAM JOB for any person that is so worthy of being awarded the candidacy.  I even heard it right here on these BDC forums.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

rkarp

LOL! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The problem with the Jets isn't coaching it is how the tea,s have dramatically less talent than two years ago.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Ryan had to have a hand in the drafting.   That's grounds for firing right there.  

Do we know that he did have draft input?  Look, not saying Ryan is blameless, but his roster wasn't exactly stocked with young, superior talent.  And Sanchez proved that he couldn't lead  a team with little offenisve talent.  The middling defense didn't help either since the play D and run the ball Jets couldn't do much of either. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I agree that Rex's personality leads guys like Scott and Cro-daddy to spout off with impunity, which can be a bad thing.  But I also think Rex is a decent coach who maybe needs to stick to letting a competent GM build a roster and letting a competent OC run the offense.  Not saying the Jets will make good hires at GM and I think Sparano was mediocre, but if Rex has good personnel on D you know they're gonna be tough. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I wish the incompetent had stayed.  The Jets will probably go to the Ravens for their next GM.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Does it matter who they fired or who they hire? When you have to face Tom Brady every year you are going to lose unless he gets injured or he gets old. The last time the Patriots didn't win the division Brady was getting his knee fixed in California. There have been 12 coaching and 6 GM  changes in our division since Brady has been a starter. That will not change until he can't do it anymore - anyone that takes a head coaching or GM job in our division is making career suicide. This may go on for another three years with the way he is playing.

The only way a team stands a chance to beat us is if they have a quarterback (they don't grow on trees). And even if they find one, they have to face a Belichick defensive game plan twice a year...ask Peyton Manning how much fun that was.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Does it matter who they fired or who they hire? When you have to face Tom Brady every year you are going to lose unless he gets injured or he gets old. The last time the Patriots didn't win the division Brady was getting his knee fixed in California. There have been 12 coaching and 6 GM  changes in our division since Brady has been a starter. That will not change until he can't do it anymore - anyone that takes a head coaching or GM job in our division is making career suicide. This may go on for another three years with the way he is playing.

The only way a team stands a chance to beat us is if they have a quarterback (they don't grow on trees). And even if they find one, they have to face a Belichick defensive game plan twice a year...ask Peyton Manning how much fun that was.

LOL!  You can;t backpedal now. You were on here telling us how much better their personnel moves were, etc.

Did you Spiller blast through their defense yesterday? I did.  SWISS CHEESE. How's our D looking as it plays backups and kids going into the playoffs?

For the last 3 years, all you've done is come in here with your cookie sheet in hand praising everything they've done and bashed BB.  You and RKarp can't hide from that now.

I've never praised the Jets for anything. I never praised them for their drafts, game plans, players...nothing. You are the one who is obsessed with the Jets...everyone knows this. You even admit that you spend time on their boards during the week...kind of like a double troll agent. You go to jet's boards, then you come here and tell everyone how Alex Smith is a better quarterback than Brady. Then you tell us how Belichick is letting Brady ruin this offense!

RUSTY secret double troll agent! It has a better ring to it than "rusty professional tylenol salesman". LOL!

Hey, maybe the jets should just hire you?? You're a big fan and no one knows the salary cap like you. You could tell them about all your phone calls to Mike Lombardi and how you would of traded Brady after the Cardinal's game...I'm sure that would go over real super during your interview. Then you can warn them about the impending doom that is the virtual certainty from the NFL lockout! Scare the crap out of them....yeah...yeah!! Do it! They may just hire you and we can dominate the division even after Brady retires!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rexy stays only until the GM gets there. Then he will put the coach he wants in place.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Sancheez and Rex, a match made in heaven.

Sections
Shortcuts