Tate the full time returner?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anacanapana. Show anacanapana's posts

Tate the full time returner?

Is Brandon Tate starting the year as the the full time KR and PR man?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: Tate the full time returner?

Probably. Either him, Maroney, or McCourty and McCourty I doubt they are trying to get hurt as well. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Tate is the guy, they wont risk mccourty, they might slip edlman in as well and tate and edlman will be competing for 3rd w/r spot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Tate the full time returner?:
    [QUOTE]Is Brandon Tate starting the year as the the full time KR and PR man?
    Posted by anacanapana[/QUOTE]

Slater figures to get some KO returns as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I'd figure to see Slater back there some as well...he was drafted for it afterall. Maroney will make a few appearances, and I don't know who, but SOME DB will end up back there partly. They always do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Tate the full time returner?:
    [QUOTE]Probably. MaroneyPosted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

i doubt it, he'll get cracked on the first run back and his shoulder will get blown out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Geez, I don't recall Slater ever returning a ball.  It seems the Pats want to get Edelman involved some and Tate did this real well in college.  I was expecting McCourty to do the PRs but do to the injury of Bodden I don't think the Pats would risk McCourty needlessly. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Tate the full time returner?:
    [QUOTE]Geez, I don't recall Slater ever returning a ball.  Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

don't you remember in 2008 when he whiffed on that ball against the steelers nd led to the the steelers getting momentum and winning the game

Sections
Shortcuts