Tavaris Jackson to Randy Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chung25. Show chung25's posts

Re: Tavaris Jackson to Randy Moss

as a pats fan you should never roots for the jets..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Moss did enough for this organization that unless your a complete troll you should not feel that way. To bad you do. Go find another team to root for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

Ive always hated the Jets and I have always liked Randy. Im gonna say no on this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

NEVER CHEER FOR THE JETS.  THATS THE EQUIVALENT OF CHEERING FOR THE YANKEES.  and you creating this thread just proves how upset you are about Moss being shipped out.  get over it and stop creating threads with old news.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

okay you guys are all right.How about this. Favre throws 3 int Moss has 1 catch for 9 yards and Adrian Petersen runs for over 150 yards and 3 Td's and the Vikings win. You all are right. NEVER EVER cheer for the Jets but I do not like Moss for the way he left and once Favre gets suspended I'm sure he'll long for the days of 50 TD's in 51 games with Brady instead of trying to catch balls from Jackson.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

the way moss left? how about the way the patriots sent him away.

who would honestly cheer FOR the jets. tonight im a vikings fan, and next week ill be a whoever the jets play fan

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Can't stand Favre but if the Jets lose the Pats are alone in first.  Go Vikings. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from memery26. Show memery26's posts

You can't be a Pats fan and ever root for the Jets. Never. This is like Sox "fans" who were confused about who to root for when shaggy damon left to play for the Yankees. There is no confusion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

{For the 1st time in my life I will be rooting for the JETS(OUCH)}

Inexcusable

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

rickrand3 - you deserve to be tarred and feathered!  Root for the Vikings, who cares Moss is on that team!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Tonight im vikings all the way. after that, i hope they lose every game that they dont face one of our enemies. u guys are too easy on Moss. I hope favre gets suspended after tonight and T-joke is their QB.

I want Moss to regret the moment he started looking at his catches and pressuring Brady to help him out. I want him to enjoy losing every game while trying to negotiate a long term deal. 

he had a great thing going here and he messed it up.  

So tonight, I hope Moss and vikings smash the jets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

did you forget he did play for the raiders who had basically no QB at the time!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Route for the jets???

What a nunce!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats traded Randy and Randy wanted out because the Pats weren't going to hold on to him. All the trade did was tell us and Randy that the Pats had made up their mind and that they weren't going to extend his contract. 

I hardly think this means that Randy is a malcontent. Why must we bash a guy just because he isn't a Patriot anymore? Why can't we just say goodbye and good luck, why must it always be goodbye and good riddance? 

I'd rather burn my privates than cheer for the Jets. Last year's AFCC was the worst, I walked away feeling like crap because I felt happy that the Jets lost even though it meant that the Colts won. Either way I was going to end up feeling like crap though. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I still hate Brett Favre but...GO VIKINGS...Oh yeah...And TORCH REVIS AGAIN MOSS!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Money12. Show J-Money12's posts

The one time I rooted for the Jets was the last week of the 2008 season :(((. If they would have beat the Dolphins we would have won the division. DAMN you brett.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In Response to Re: Tavaris Jackson to Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]rickrand3 - you deserve to be tarred and feathered!  Root for the Vikings, who cares Moss is on that team!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

agreed,my bad

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Tavaris Jackson to Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]Randy you DINK!! Hope you like catching balls from Tavaris Jackson instead of Tom Brady in a few weeks.Hahahahahahaha.Enough bad things can not happen to this malcontent. For the 1st time in my life I will be rooting for the JETS(OUCH) to embarass Brett and Randy tonight.Wow, I never thought I would be saying that.
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

What the what? Root for the Jets. Are you serious?

Sections
Shortcuts