Tavon Wilson S press release

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Tavon Wilson S press release

Patriots released a statement stating that Belichick was told by a scout that he could not possibly draft a player that would make the pundits blow a gasket after the stellar beginning of the draft, to which Belichick stated," TO H3LL I CANT, and I CAN EVEN MAKE HIM INTO A PRO BOWLER BY 2013!"

just kidding but I had to let off some steam here I actually burst out laughing when the pick was announced and I said there is the BB we all know and Love! LMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Tavon Wilson S press release

BB's My Fair Lady?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Tavon Wilson S press release:
    [QUOTE]....I had to let off some steam here I actually burst out laughing when the pick was announced and I said there is the BB we all know and Love! LMAO
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

i almost had the same reaction...

first was....WHAT?!!!!!!!! with arms raised high
    Then, about 2 secs of LOL!!!!
    and then it sunk in.... what?!!!! scratching head

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Illinois Register Press release Friday, April 27, 2012 Tavor Wilson, a member of the Fighting Illini football team who recorded 1 forced fumble and 3 interception during his three year career, including 1 interception for no yards advanced during his senior year and recognized as the defensive player for the week of October 10, 2011 has been drafted by the New England Patriots with the 48th pick in the seond round. When informed of his selection,Tavor said he would reconsider his planned job as a bank teller at Wells Fargo in the Frogsbutt Il branch because he thought the paycheck might be bigger in the NFL even if he was only on the team for one year. A confused Tavor added " boy that Phil Billycheck is one crazy dude".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Tavon Wilson S press release:
    [QUOTE]Illinois Register Press release Friday, April 27, 2012 Tavor Wilson, a member of the Fighting Illini football team who recorded 1 forced fumble and 3 interception during his three year career, including 1 interception for no yards advanced during his senior year and recognized as the defensive player for the week of October 10, 2011 has been drafted by the New England Patriots with the 48th pick in the seond round. When informed of his selection,Tavor said he would reconsider his planned job as a bank teller at Wells Fargo in the Frogsbutt Il branch because he thought the paycheck might be bigger in the NFL even if he was only on the team for one year. A confused Tavor added " boy that Phil Billycheck is one crazy dude".
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

thanks for the laugh :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In Response to Re: Tavon Wilson S press release:
    [QUOTE]BB's My Fair Lady?
    Posted by nomadfan[/QUOTE]

Funny! Yeah, I think BB has a Pygmalion complex. He believes he is the football version of Dr. Henry Higgins (who turned Eliza Doolittle into a British aristocrat) and can transform unknowns into Pro-bowlers.  

7. This post has been removed.