Taylor Price is our best pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Taylor Price is our best pick

I have wanted the Patriots to draft Taylor Price for 3 months.  Explosive, deep threat, with great hands.  One of the most underrated prospects in the draft.  I think Price is going to be a #1 receiver.  Seriously.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Taylor Price is our best pick

I agree don't know if he is the "Best Pick" cause i love McCourty but I hear you. I love Price and his 4.4 40 speed and he is smart had darn near a 4.0 GPA. Belichick loves smart guys.

Brady will love his hands and I agree he could be Moss' replacement 2011 and beyond.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I like this pick too.  In fact, I'm loving this draft now.  I think we've got five guys who can contribute.  I had five positions where we were particularly weak--OLB, CB, WR, OT, and TE.  We've got decent talent in four of those positions now. And Spikes helps the LBs overall I think, with Guyton possibly moving outside.  Now all we need is an OT . . . can we pick up Campbell still?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

no idea who he is or what college he went to cause he didn't go to Ohio state he went to i guess another Ohio college but i am glad they finally got a WR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

when do the pats pick next?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price is our best pick:
    when do the pats pick next?
    Posted by patsfaninsatx

Pick 15 in the 4th round. Draft resumes at 10:00 AM EST tomorrow. I believe we have 1 pick each in the 4, 5, (maybe 6th) round, and I know we have 3 in the 7th. There are plenty of good guys out there to be had. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

two in the 6th one compensatory and 3 compensatory 7th rounders and two 7th round picks we own and are tradeable.  9 total picks left

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price is our best pick : Pick 15 in the 4th round. Draft resumes at 10:00 AM EST tomorrow. I believe we have 1 pick each in the 4, 5, (maybe 6th) round, and I know we have 3 in the 7th. There are plenty of good guys out there to be had. 
    Posted by vertigho

Plenty of good guys......like a Punter.....I hope

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

two in the 6th one compensatory and 3 compensatory 7th rounders and two 7th round picks we own and are tradeable.  9 total picks left
    Posted by DaBlade

They traded their 6th #190 to move up in the 2nd to pickup the TE

They have left 4th #113 (15), 5th #150 (19), 6th #205 comp (36), 7th 229 231 247C 248C 259C

8 picks left don't think they use them all, can see using the 2 7th with the 4th to move up or same in the 5th.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Interesting video, shows some moves and a tough player. Some passes were well horrible but there were a couple were it looks like he has some issues catching the balls away from his body. That can be something that improves with more reps though

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=sIOwxj0oh6Q&feature=related

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Interesting video, shows some moves and a tough player. Some passes were well horrible but there were a couple were it looks like he has some issues catching the balls away from his body. That can be something that improves with more reps though http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=sIOwxj0oh6Q&feature=related
    Posted by PatsEng

i did not know the guy but after seeing the video, i'm convinced this was a very good pick. he's very good but shows a lot of upside still. anyone viewing this video, don't miss the part 3 mins in, and check out what happpened to the defender

Sections
Shortcuts