taylor price production prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

taylor price production prediction

58 catches 645 yards 5 td's

under/over?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: taylor price production prediction

He may want to focus on 3/47 with no drops and some decent blocking for the running game if he was smart!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

under under under

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

1700 yards, 24 TD's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

under

if he gets 40/550, that's a great season for him. I think he'll get more like 20/280

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He will do well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to taylor price production prediction:
    58 catches 645 yards 5 td's under/over?
    Posted by cantstopme

40 catches, 400 yards, maybe 5 td's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

In Response to Re: taylor price production prediction:
    1700 yards, 24 TD's.
    Posted by shenanigan

Hmm, that sounds about right, how about catches?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

it all depends how much they target him. i totally think they should target him more. his speed and medium to long pass play ability is better than anyone on the team right now imo. greaty hands, speed, and now the route running.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

32, 385, 4 TDs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

price production prediction

Good use of alliteration!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Im gonna temper my expectations and just hope he sees the field this year.  I see a player who has improved a lot and looks to be our fastest guy and potential big play maker but im worried that they didnt play him last night.  he has yet to play w/Brady in a game this year and if he wants reps, Brady needs to have trust and some sort of chemistry....I hope he doesnt get reshirted again...thats all....  Need to see more of him...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

In Response to Re: taylor price production prediction:
    Im gonna temper my expectations and just hope he sees the field this year.  I see a player who has improved a lot and looks to be our fastest guy and potential big play maker but im worried that they didnt play him last night.  he has yet to play w/Brady in a game this year and if he wants reps, Brady needs to have trust and some sort of chemistry....I hope he doesnt get reshirted again...thats all....  Need to see more of him...
    Posted by JayShizzle45

In order for Price to get redshirted he has to get cut 1st right? & then signed to the practice squad?....That's how it used to be anyway. Or can you just place guys on the practice squad now....I think there's a strong chance Price ends up on the practice squad again. We need to carry a lot of D-Linemen & BB has to cut corners someplace. Guys like slater than can wear man hats could get the nod before price...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Price was on the 53 man roster last year but only a game day active once or twice.  If so, he's not practive squad eligible.  He'll make the 53 man squad and see more playing time.  Production is another question.  Conservately, 25/300/4 TDs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

#1 issue for Price will be staying healthy.  If he does stay healthy he will be a major part of this passing game.  If not he'll be on IR and then he'll be gone.  I like the guy and hope he sticks but it depends on his health IMO.

Sections
Shortcuts