Taylor Price still out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Taylor Price still out

Was really excited to see the way this kid played in the first game.  His absence from practice since then, though, has me a bit worried.  Anyone have any idea what's up?  He was hit very hard twice in the Jags game . . . there was no obvious injury, but he got up very slowly from the second hit (on a fourth quarter punt return) and wasn't seen after that as far as I know.  Maybe it's just something relatively minor that will take a week or two to heal, but I'm starting to wonder if he's going to end up on IR.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

Re: Taylor Price still out

it is concerning, they have held tryouts for a few recievers this week. its tough to tell how he was injured, my guess would be that punt return. he could have had a concussion. it would make sense that he is held out like this. 

unlike haynesworth or ellis, price needs the practice and game reps. he looked promising last year in the one game that he played in. the last game he had a few catches and a touchdown.. he's going to surprise a lot of people if he can get out there.. 

lets hope  he ok and returns soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I hope he's ready for week 1...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think it's more precotionary. It's pre-season no need to rush him back with Branch, Welker, and Ocho. IMO he has/had a concussion so it's better just to give him a couple weeks. I think we'll see him in practice this week, not in pre-season game 3 but he'll be back for game 4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah, he was looking pretty good. hope he's ready to go for game 1.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price still out:
    I think it's more precotionary. It's pre-season no need to rush him back with Branch, Welker, and Ocho. IMO he has/had a concussion so it's better just to give him a couple weeks. I think we'll see him in practice this week, not in pre-season game 3 but he'll be back for game 4
    Posted by PatsEng

I suspect concussion too . . . let's hope it's just a week or two.  I do think he has the potential to add something to the receiving corp we don't otherwise have--size and deep speed.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

cat

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price still out:
    .  I do think he has the potential to add something to the receiving corp we don't otherwise have--size and deep speed.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

That he does as we say in game 1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I really hope his injury is not serious. I believe it's his ankle. Was really looking forward to him this year-I belive he is one of if not the fastest Patriot. Much better WR than Chad Jackson, (oops I mean Brandon Tate)!!!

Sections
Shortcuts