Taylor Price Waived

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Taylor Price Waived

Patriots waived WR Taylor Price. - rotoworld

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Taylor Price Waived

The writing was on the wall for the 2010 third-round pick after he found himself behind Tiquan Underwood on the depth chart against the Eagles last weekend. Underwood was signed just three days prior to the game. Price has been active for only four of a possible 27 games since coming into the league, and has made just three catches. He won't be burning up the waiver wire, and is probably safe to drop in dynasty leagues.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Man they have been striking out bigtime with WR lately.  Maybe they should keep going the trade route (Welker, Moss) rather then the draft or FA (Ocho, Galloway).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Good riddance I guess.

O'Brien just gave a rather candid interview about the guy, where he essentially said he was a dud in practice.

The writing, as Getzo astutely maintains, was on the wall as soon as Tiquan Underwood walked on and into the lineup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Maybe Moss coulld get a call. I know he doesn't have world class speed at this point, but as the 3rd receiver, it could be worth while. He would almost exclusively have 1 on 1 coverage. They couldn't double Welker, Gronk, and Moss. He knows the playbook, he could be used in the hurry up offense. He has to be a huge upgrade over Underwood and Ocho. We wouldn't be asking him to be Moss of 07. But 50-75yds a game out of the 3rd receiver would be a huge upgrade now. And he would also be a great red zone threat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Wow.

What a disappointment. Thought the kid had the size and speed to be a Miles Austin type; guess he didn't have the work ethic.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Jackson, bethel j, Tate, price. consecutively. guess thats what happens when u draft guys with no proven ability to learn an o and run the route tree. brady might not be the best teacher either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Christopher Price 
    I asked Brady about Taylor Price last month. His response told you all you needed to know. Gave the mildest of lukewarm answers.

"It’s about gaining the trust of your teammates and coaches so that you’re                able to go out there and do it with confidence in the game."

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

As much as the writing was on the wall for Price with the addition and PT of Underwood, I would think that that same mindset would pertain to Moss as well.  If BB wanted Randy Moss, he would've gone after Randy Moss.

Randy Moss isn't walking through that door, and I for one am happy about that.

As for Taylor Price and how they're scouting/developing the WR position, something really needs to change as they haven't drafted/developed a solid contributor at WR since 2002 (Branch/Givens).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Funny how so many people were clamoring for him to "get touches" once it became clear Ocho was a failure. I must admit, I never saw him play in college or even heard of him prior to the draft. I was envolped in the cybernet hype machine. I kept wondering why he was never on the field when healthy. I guess I know now. He sux.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ian R. Rapoport 
    The Patriots spent a grand total of $1,368,717 on Taylor Price for fewer than two years. Three catches, 41 yards.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price Waived:
    [QUOTE]As much as the writing was on the wall for Price with the addition and PT of Underwood, I would think that that same mindset would pertain to Moss as well.  If BB wanted Randy Moss, he would've gone after Randy Moss. Randy Moss isn't walking through that door, and I for one am happy about that. As for Taylor Price and how they're scouting/developing the WR position, something really needs to change as they haven't drafted/developed a solid contributor at WR since 2002 (Branch/Givens).
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Amen to that...In reference to the scouting department...I would love to see Randy back with the Pats...Better than No-Show Stinko.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

@MBeaulieu - I don't even think Mathieu is the best corner ON HIS TEAM

From what I saw during the Alabama-LSU game eariler this year, I'd take Claiborne in a quick second over Mathieu

What's crazier is that they didn't run the table last year with Peterson on top of that... LSU is now Cornerback University

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Good riddance I guess. O'Brien just gave a rather candid interview about the guy, where he essentially said he was a dud in practice. The writing, as Getzo astutely maintains, was on the wall as soon as Tiquan Underwood walked on and into the lineup.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

That's rotoworld, my man... but thanks anyways ahaha.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]@MBeaulieu - I don't even think Mathieu is the best corner ON HIS TEAM From what I saw during the Alabama-LSU game eariler this year, I'd take Claiborne in a quick second over Mathieu What's crazier is that they didn't run the table last year with Peterson on top of that... LSU is now Cornerback University
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I just don't see anybody that makes the amount of plays that Mathieu does.  He's not draft eligivle, but it'd be interesting to see where he'd go if he were!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]@MBeaulieu - I don't even think Mathieu is the best corner ON HIS TEAM From what I saw during the Alabama-LSU game eariler this year, I'd take Claiborne in a quick second over Mathieu What's crazier is that they didn't run the table last year with Peterson on top of that... LSU is now Cornerback University
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Claiborne is so under-rated. I agree, though not in a hot second. 

We need to see more of Mathieu ... Claiborne is fundamentally better. And has done it longer. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taylor Price Waived : That's rotoworld, my man... but thanks anyways ahaha.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

No worries. I love rotoworld. 

Keep posting man! You bring good stuff here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

So I guess that means Ocho is safe.........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Taylor Price Waived : I just don't see anybody that makes the amount of plays that Mathieu does.  He's not draft eligivle, but it'd be interesting to see where he'd go if he were!
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

Where do you have Claiborne? I have him 1st to 3rd right now.

Sections
Shortcuts