Taylor Price

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Taylor Price

Jay,
    You have some good points. But, i think they don't throw a lot of deep balls because they don't really have anyone outside of Slater or maybe Underwood that can get enough seperation deep. If we had a Jennings, Colston, Cruz/Manningham or someone of that caliber, I'd bet dollars to donuts Brady would be throwing more deep balls than 1 on the year.

Not that I would want him to consistently, but to have the threat of it is the key.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price:
    In Response to Re: Taylor Price : And you're a pro coach or GM? I beleive there was a game this year where loaded GB was short on DB's and RB's. And one of those loaded WR's may be out for the year.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

No, I'm not, and neither is anyone else on this board, but that doesn't mean we don't know football.

Yes, GB is loaded, and might lose one of their WRs, but they have more than enough to compensate. I can't say the same for us if Wes or Gronk went down. That's the point. We've done nothing to develop anything behind them other than sign a WR with 2 bad knees, and one we pay $6M to who only catches 1 ball a game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price : Well, they don't soo... what is the point in whining about it?

Not whining about it...just want to see it rectified next year.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor Price : It doesn't mean you do, either. Lack of evidence of ignorance doesn't imply intelligence.

Did you come up with that by looking in the mirror?

Add something meaningful to this board, and perhaps you'll be removed from block the idiot button.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

rochfan, why is Ocho only getting one target a game with that awesome yards per catch? Why do you draft a guy from a pedestrian offense when you know Brady demands so much to play here? Why do we have tons of guys w/talent on offense that arent even needed?(Ocho, Edleman, Price, Vareen, etc)  yet they continue to pass over guys who can help our defense?  Why wouldnt you take Navarro Bowman over Price?  Price, like you said is not needed. On defense we are a sinking ship, plugging in holes with wr's and guys off the street. We brought in Idebgho, Barret to start?!?!?  These guys couldnt make others teams practice squad?!? This is what I call not having your priorities straight. I want to read WARROOM now to see what the hell is going on. B.B. has shown a blatant disregard to upgrade the defense while bringing in everyone possible to help Brady when he has plenty already. Can you explain why we have a pro bowl reciever on the bench and college level players on defense?? Dont say it wasnt by design because B.B. cut 3 safeties in the offseason who were cheap. I dont want to say it, but I think B.B. and Brady have done it all and are now trying to be break the mold and win with ONLY Offense.  I have no other explanation and would love to hear anyone elses take.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

I think the whole mindset is why get high picked draft players when you can still win with lower round picks and J.A.G.'S, especially since "real defense" isnt really allowed to be played in the NDAL(NO DEFENSE ALLOWED LEAGUE) sorry i meant NFL. I think bill has just changed certain philosiphies he used to bellieve in concerning defense in today"s league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Is that more than Ocho?
    Posted by JetMangione

Actually Ocho had 55 yards against the Jets

fun fact :-D

Sections
Shortcuts