Taylor's a Jet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Taylor's a Jet

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: Taylor's a Jet

Jets are obviously going for it this year....still not sold on these moves. If this was five years ago I'd be concerned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i would of liked Taylor to come here as a rotational pass rusher and veteran leader but he doesnt scare me opposing us

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

For $1.75 for one year (based on the matching of what Feeley got for signing with the birds), that's not bad. Extra $ for performance...I like it. Though not as good as he was in the past, a solid performer who will fill in nicely

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I can't be happy about this one, saying anything other than I wished he would have been a Patriot and probably would had been had he not used the Pats to strong arm the dolphins into a contract last year.

He would have helped us and probably will help the Jets.  I hope not JT related directly but hope the Patriots address the OL or TB will be a hurting puppy.  Look at the Patriots schedule and they are facing some of the top rushers in the league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor's a Jet:
    For $1.75 for one year (based on the matching of what Feeley got for signing with the birds), that's not bad. Extra $ for performance...I like it. Though not as good as he was in the past, a solid performer who will fill in nicely
    Posted by RipFace

No one cares about what you think. Crawl back into your hole.

(if you're not actually a Jets fan disregard)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor's a Jet : ...wow, someone, is having her time of the month....
    Posted by RipFace

I like your political views though...

I've NEVER EVER met a Jets fan that wasn't a total db@g, so until I do I'll assume you all are. That may sound immature but I can't help it..sorry!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor's a Jet : I like your political views though... I've NEVER EVER met a Jets fan that wasn't a total db@g, so until I do I'll assume you all are. That may sound immature but I can't help it..sorry!
    Posted by KellieMB
    ...do NOT associate me with Leon. By the way, where has he been lately? If I'm a db@g as you say all Jet fans are..then how can you like my political views?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Taylor's a Jet : ...do NOT associate me with Leon. By the way, where has he been lately? If I'm a db@g as you say all Jet fans are..then how can you like my political views?
    Posted by RipFace

Year after year Jets fans come to this board and tell us how we $u ck and how they're going to win the Super Bowl. Last years accidental stumble into the playoffs made it a lot worse. Come and brag after you actually win a game! It's so ridiculous! Imagine if the rolls were reversed, you'd be laughing your @$$ off at us! Just admit it. Yes you've signed some NAMES but names don't guarantee wins.

There are a lot of db@gs who share the same political views. It makes me have a tad more repsect for you than the average Jets troll. Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Gee let me see the Jets sign Holmes, Cromartie, LT, Taylor, the Patriots sign Patten, Crumpler, Lewis,  Holt.  I bet Jet fans are laughing their a**es off at us. am I upset ??!!! Hell no , I'm just crying in my second glass of white wine

BTW Can't wait to see how the NFL screws the Patriots with the schedule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Just saw an article how this makes it unlikely that AD goes to the Jets...but now is likely to go to the fins if he is cut...Would we actually consider trading him to the dolpins?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Gee let me see the Jets sign Holmes, Cromartie, LT, Taylor, the Patriots sign Patten, Crumpler, Lewis,  Holt.  I bet Jet fans are laughing their a**es off at us. am I upset ??!!! Hell no , I'm just crying in my second glass of white wine BTW Can't wait to see how the NFL screws the Patriots with the schedule.
    Posted by NEGAME

That's just what I thought when I heard the Pats are playing the Vikings week 5. Let's guess..week 3 bye?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Jets fans might be smiling right now but they will be crying when their "Most talented team in football" folds like a chair. They will be lucky to even make the playoffs, its not about collecting talent its about building a team.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Yea Yea, Deep down inside we're all feeling a little uncomfortabel right now Come on now admit it!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The schedule is the schedule you play who you play we dont need to be b*tches about it and cry if we dont get one we like. What are we Jets fans? LOL!
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Sorry. As RipFace said it must be my time of the month. Just for the record I NEVER complain about the Pats on this site so I am reserving my right to b***h about the schedule, because the league likes to F with us!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

The schedule is the schedule you play who you play we dont need to be b*tches about it and cry if we dont get one we like. What are we Jets fans? LOL!
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Why not we whine and cry about everything else!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

2010 Jet's = 2007-2009 Redskins not the Chargers. How did the Redskins do during those years? Did they even make the playoffs?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I'm not upset we didn't get Taylor. He's become a bit of a diva. Let him go to the jets and smear vasoline under Rex Ryans stomach hangover. I'd rather draft some pass rushers and  have Burgess back as well because he started to look like he was catching on towards the end of the season

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

rtuinila - the difference bertween the SKins and Jets is, the Jets did not hit the FA market big and overspend on a bunch of fringe players.  In fact, the Jets have reduced payroll and gotten good players on the cheap.  They realize they are only a couple of players away from another great run.  Jason, ever watched football?  It's the the Oline, not the running back.  OF the all the Jets backs with 20+ carries, who averaged the least amount of yards?  Jones.  I'll take my chances with Greene and the backup LT who will improve the passing game. Murgy: Don't be an idiot.  Taylors contract is not 2/13 mil.  The Jets could only pay 1+ mil due tot he final 8 rules.  Other than that, it is incentive based and it will only be a 1 year deal.  I hate Taylor as much as anyone, but he realizes it's a great chance to go the the SB - at least better than the Pats or Phins. Sorry Patsy fans, you are the only fans in the league who don't realize the quality moves the Jets have made this offseason.  Try looking beyond TB & BB and you'll realize that was 5 years ago you made it to the superbowl.
    Posted by bjesuss

well at least we made it four times and won three with them azzhole!!  you're just wishing and hoping and praying!! When is the last time YOU won a superbowl HMMMMMMM

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Not so sure about the Dolphins having a better coach than the Jets.
    Rex Ryan has coached top defenses both in NY and Bal. Sparano left the Boys and they got better on offense. Rex got the Jets 2 playoff wins and a top rated D, the Dolphins lost their last 3 games, had a bad defense, and were about identical to the Jets on offense.
    Jets signed old man LT..Pats signed old man Holt.
    I think Sanchez will only get better and was impressed with his play late in the season. The Jets have a top D and coach (care less about his antics), Pats are above average in D and O,and have good coaching as well 
    Jets have a strong run game, strong OL, strong D, and 2 solid coordinators. Now they added IMO the best WR in football (Marshall, just what the doctor ordered, again care less about his antics)
    Like it or not, they will be a very good team. To think otherwise goes against most football conventional wisdom of what wins games/championships. Riun game and defense, solid QB.
    Chemistry is overrated. It is usually good when you are winning and bad when you are losing. Talent and coaching.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

im so happy that we didnt sign taylor...its bout time we get younger and quicker on that edge.

Much respect pats

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I was hoping he might sign with the Pats.  I don't think he's a playmaker anymore but he is a solid player who doesn't make mistakes.  The Pats could use a solid OLB since nobody knows how good their younger players are and I don't know who will be playing when AT is gone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

rtuinila - the difference bertween the SKins and Jets is, the Jets did not hit the FA market big and overspend on a bunch of fringe players.  In fact, the Jets have reduced payroll and gotten good players on the cheap.  They realize they are only a couple of players away from another great run.  Jason, ever watched football?  It's the the Oline, not the running back.  OF the all the Jets backs with 20+ carries, who averaged the least amount of yards?  Jones.  I'll take my chances with Greene and the backup LT who will improve the passing game. Murgy: Don't be an idiot.  Taylors contract is not 2/13 mil.  The Jets could only pay 1+ mil due tot he final 8 rules.  Other than that, it is incentive based and it will only be a 1 year deal.  I hate Taylor as much as anyone, but he realizes it's a great chance to go the the SB - at least better than the Pats or Phins. Sorry Patsy fans, you are the only fans in the league who don't realize the quality moves the Jets have made this offseason.  Try looking beyond TB & BB and you'll realize that was 5 years ago you made it to the superbowl.
    Posted by bjesuss

There's a lot of good stuff in your comment, but I'll just address the lie: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/20/jason-taylor-says-he-only-had-one-offer/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

He is a good Part time Player. He doesn't scare me any more. We will draft someone who will be capable of his part time effort FT for a Long time I think.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

there is a blog posting on the miami herald saying that taylor only had one offer

as a dolphins fan, i feel like i just broke up with a cold hearted, biat.ch and a half...which means im a little heart broken...but that ill be better off in another direction

IMO, its clear that Taylot is playing football for the paychecks rather than the love of the games and he most certainly has lost a step...have fun in jersey jason, you are going to need it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by bjesuss

LOL!  That has worked out for Washington every year this decade....have fun with your 8-8 record....

Sections
Shortcuts