TB is to blame, Not the defence this week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week

In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week:
    [QUOTE]In Response to TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : You're a moron.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Do you have man love for Brady?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

calling defensive pass interference with seconds left on the clock on a totally non catchable ball putting them on the 1 first and goal is what killed us yesterday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]calling defensive pass interference with seconds left on the clock on a totally non catchable ball putting them on the 1 first and goal is what killed us yesterday.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Those who are complaining about this and there are many have an unhealthy perspective of things.  Had that receiver not been mugged, he may very well have gotten to the ball. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]calling defensive pass interference with seconds left on the clock on a totally non catchable ball putting them on the 1 first and goal is what killed us yesterday.

The bottom line is that you don't run out of control into the receiver. It will get a flag most of the time. Besides we never would have been in the position for the refs to affect the game had we not turned the ball over so many times or missed a chip shot FG.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I agree w/Evil.  When a team is driving with the ball last and a chance to win, you already failed. S.Brown has never been in that position and never should be in that position. James Sanders should be there.

Brady p issed away this game early by squandering away our chances w/bad throws.  They were all on the others teams side and almost in the redzone. So the points were there already, although there is no garauntee if the Ghost had to get 3, God! what happened to our kicker. I want Shayne Graham back!!!!

The Ghost has been a Ghost!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : God people with stats who like to leave out the most important stat, 2 INT , 1 Lost fumble (oh yeah on the 12yd line). Please if your going to spit stats , atleast spit the full Stat,. And yes its Brady's fault for the strip sack, Every one knows who has played the game.. HOLD ONTO THE BALL..  but that being said, if it was just the strip sack i'd have agreed but, he threw 2 picks and he was off mostly the whole day execpt the last drive. Dude i watched the game i watch it every week, HE WAS OFF ... the whole game, he threw into coverage constantly we were just lucky they only picked 2....
    Posted by jjbag[/QUOTE]

You're really  a jets troll, aren't you? There was a lot of positives in this game but you're just looking for the negatives. 

For example, the Pats picked up 23 first downs, same as the gints. Three of their first downs came on penalties. Other than that, they were 1-14 on third downs, practically perfect.

The Pats ran more plays and gained more yards, including nearly 100 more in the  air. We picked up 4.4 yards per rush and only five less total yards than the gints. What killed us was 81 penalty yards, especially that last one. It took the game away from us, after another fantastic last minute comeback by Brady.

Look atthe box scores and you can see that this game was very evenly balanced in every category except for penalties. Yes, we turned over 2 more that the gints bet none of those penalties were in crucial situations.

What cost us this game was two very marginal calls, both going against us in crucial situations. Those penalties led directly to 14 giant points. The last one was the killer. You just cannot make a flat out bad call like that to determine the outcome of a otherwise well-played game. 

Having questionable calls going in their favor is becoming a pattern with the giants, when they play the Pats anyhow. I still question how a receiver can have a ball balanced on top of his head with one hand and be considered to have it "under his control".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Not to mention that I've reviewed that play a half dozen times and I just can't see interference. Sergio was playing the ball, which is exactly what he's supposed to do and the contact was minimal! He's supposed to have as much right to go after the ball as the receiver.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]I agree w/Evil.  When a team is driving with the ball last and a chance to win, you already failed. S.Brown has never been in that position and never should be in that position. James Sanders should be there. Brady p issed away this game early by squandering away our chances w/bad throws.  They were all on the others teams side and almost in the redzone. So the points were there already, although there is no garauntee if the Ghost had to get 3, God! what happened to our kicker. I want Shayne Graham back!!!! The Ghost has been a Ghost!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

The standard rule is NEVER put yourself in a position that allows the refs to affect the outcome.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : The standard rule is NEVER put yourself in a position that allows the refs to affect the outcome.
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

your right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]I generally agree... TB had a terrible game but he was able to get the lead with 1:26 left... then the "D" wet itself....it wizzed it's pants in the preceeding drive as well. Not defendning the offense either....it wet itself for 3 quarters Not a good recipe going foward folks. BB needs to add a lot of talent to this team.... it just does not have the talent to compete with the better teams in the league
    Posted by rxmsg[/QUOTE]

I give a lot of credit to the O-line for keeping those monsters off Brady for most of the game and putting them on their butts enough to pick up 106 yards on the ground.

But, its becoming more and more apparent how much we're suffering over out lack of a deep threat. We're allowing the opposition to cover only 15-20 yards deep on every play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]Sometimes other teams execute well, too.  Its not always about your team.  Give the Giants some credit.  Its likely they deserve it.  That said, in a tight game if a team can get you up with a minute and a half to go, the d should find a way to keep the opponent out of the endzone with 80 yard to work with.  Remember, Belichick is a defensive genius. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

UD6 is right. Tom had the game won after a poor day. The D needs to hold them. PI calls are killing us. Turn your head you dumb axx.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

It was the right call. S.Brown ran into the guy. He is terrible!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

So according to you Brady had no turnovers, no 3 and outs or any other play the negatively affected the offense. That INT on the Giants 29 was no big deal right? Stooge

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I agree with thread, Brady was the primary reason they lost.  He has been off for weeks now.  Is he injured?  Is he rattled?  Is he distracted? What?

The D played pretty darn well.  That was a suspect P/I on Arrington for 35 yards that lead to a score.  Take it away and they have that one bad P/I in the EZ by Brown at the end, and overall good play.  No team is going to stop the opposing O on every play.  

As for penalities, the Pats got away with plenty, so don't shed that tear.  Light should have been tossed from the game with that fight. (Why are Mankins and Light being so stupid this year with the penalties and fights?)  

So the D played very well, but for too long and on short fields.  (Special teams did them no favors, for sure.)  Some of the new pups played pretty well against a strong Giants passing game.

Besides Brady's poor play, the next most glaring annoyance is that they once again barely used the running game.  You would have thought they would have learned by now.  

Hey, I have been a fan since the '70s and a regular game-watcher for the past 15 years.  This team could not beat the '76, '85, nor '96 teams, so forget about a Super Bowl.  With so much parity in the AFC, and the Pats at the bottom for 5-3 teams, don't expect to be watching them in January. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Are you serious dude?!

You sound like a 12 y/o...no wait a minute, an 8 y/o

What chances were those?

He threw the Pics on the other side of the field, meaning of we got no further we atleast had a field goal attempt.  Probably would have missed but my point is we had good chances to score on those drives.

Why would I get mad at Manning for bad throws?!?  Can you please go back to sleep and when you wake up, pick another sport to follow?!?!?  please for the sake of this board and for you own sake, stop going around the board calling people names. Its not cute, and its brining more attention to your shortcomings.

Werent you just talking about a 5th down on another thread....lol

Unbeleivable stuff in here today. Brady has agents to get his back I guess. Using his son now...?!?!   J.E.T, is that you little buddy? Daddy had a bad game, it happens little fella, now give the laptop back to mommy....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Brady played like crap for most of the game, no denying it. That said, he got them a TD on 4th and 9 with 1:36 left....and the defense, which had played well all game, couldn't stop the Giants from going 80 yards. That is, they couldn't stop Eli Manning and his Citizen EcoDrive Watch. It doesn't matter how good you play in the first 59 minutes, if you are up with 1 to go and let them score a TD.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.