TB is to blame, Not the defence this week

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week

In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : You know for an absolute fact that the Pats would have gotten a TD on that drive?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

According to your man love, Yes!

Stop posting please.  This is too easy...

How can you su ck off Brady all day after that loss and when questioned on his INT, you show doubt that he would have scored from the 30?????

Why arent the kids at school today?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Woody the reason Light and Manking were fighting was build up frustration from that b utt whooping in 07 and the fact is was happening again.

I mean really, this is SAD!  Did we really just pay a Guard 9/mill  a year and then cut our only remaining veteran safety who was making 2.2. million?

This team is getting fleeced big time.  They bring in has beens w/good names. They release the players that knew what to do and for the greedy guy who talked bad about the Krafts, we Give Him a Raise!?

Adalius Thomas, Deltha O'niel, Logan Mankins, Bodden...all fleeced B.B.

And what do we do for our struggling defense? We bring in a guy who quit on his team after FLeecing them for a 100 million.  No wonder B.B. likes Fleece sweaters....lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : Yes. I started a thread after the SD game warning of this problem. I was called a homer, a BB ballwahser, I didn't not see how bad our talent wass on D, etc, etc. I asked you to go look at the first 3 drives out of halftime in that game, didn't I dribblelips? Go look at it. The only good drive NE had in that game was off the goal line stand by our D, and at the end when they finally ran it with BJGE to finish it off. NE's D basically set up our offense in that game with half the points.   Goal line stand, Mayo's strip, Wilfork's INT before half and Sergio Brown's INT. Other than that, our only production by that offense came sporadically or essentially fizzled out for the 3rd qtr into the 4th. It was a mirage. The D bailed out our offense in that game.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I don't think you and I are going to get an invite to the Brady look alike/dmpc wedding

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : Were you criticizing the Pats when they were scoring 30+ a game?  Or did you start trolling after they became more "balanced"?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Who are you to accuse someone of trolling loser. Brady could throw 10 INTs and you'd still be here licking his nuts and making a fool out of yourself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Tom is not going to be superman every game.  Our D looked good for most of the game but couldn't get one more stop at the end.

It seems teams at the end of every tight game want to throw  a jump ball
    and not catch it, but pick up a PI. 

Game winning or losing plays, so frustrating

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I do not think that TB is hiding an injury or is "too far gone with his power calling plays". I think the book on him, especially since the Super Bowl loss, is that if you hit him early and get in his face he is not the same QB. 

So much of his game is about rhythm and comfort in the pocket. I think we need to look a little more at the pass blocking on the offensive line. Mankins is a beast when he is run blocking, but his pass protection has been questionable this year. When teams are getting pressure rushing three or four guys, it is time look at the o-line. I think Koppen has proven to be a much bigger loss than people realized.

Well I have come around that the offense is part of the problem with this team (I just think after Welker and Gronk there are a lot of complimentary pieces either cannot or are not making plays when needed). You cannot exonerate the defense for this loss. Fact is that the offense came around and got the lead twice in fourth quarter and both times a long touchdown drive followed. 

I also do not accept blaming the pass interference calls. I think they were both good calls (I saw Ty Law say the same on Comcast last night - and I think he knows what he is talking about). Both times the penalties were caused because the players were out of position because they are just not that good!

That was a real team loss yesterday. In the first half, the offense could not do anything. In the fourth quarter, when the team finally had the lead, the defense could not stop the Giants. Even the special teams contributed with the missed FG.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : Which is the reason they lost.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

The refs need to put the whistle away on hail mary's with under 2 minutes left.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TB is to blame, Not the defence this week : So the Gint would have caught the pass?  You know that for a FACT?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Does your monic posting spree have no end. You don't run into and knock down the receiver. Case closed. Sounds like you're whining about the refs as another way to excuse the object of your affection-Brady

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts