TCal And Other Trolls Exposed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: TCal And Other Trolls Exposed

Funny stuff

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Rusty, what does that prove? So you got Bill Cowher saying it had no effect on their success. Do I now go and get all the quotes from other head coaches and personnel who state otherwise?

I'm sure every team did it. Every team was told by the NFL to stop. The Patriots did not.

Simple.

And hey, Barry Bonds was just looking a competitive edge. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm pretty sure you along with NAS were resorting to childish insults on the Bruins board when I came over there and politely called the hawks to beat the B's in the cup final. If you werent such a blind homer you would have seen it coming too. I would definitely not be bringing this up only for the fact you guys were pure azzez with no respect.

Did you enjoy being wrong?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

You are a liar and a fraud.

BB puts them on the injury report if they have a band-aid over their earring holes.

Do you remember last year when there  were 26 guys on the injury report and apparently after a talking to by Roger, the next day, there were none.         ZERO!  Zilch!

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

I'm pretty sure you along with NAS were resorting to childish insults on the Bruins board when I came over there and politely called the hawks to beat the B's in the cup final. If you werent such a blind homer you would have seen it coming too. I would definitely not be bringing this up only for the fact you guys were pure azzez with no respect.

Really? Politely? Would you like me to bring that thread over here?

So by your account you came over and just picked the Hawks. Politely.

I picked the Bruins to beat the BlackHawks. Yes I was wrong.

Just say the word, though, I'll politely bring the thread over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Excellent post. Thank you.

I had the Hawks and B's in the Final too, but those blind Jacobs homers are so pathetic, they can't even admit the botched Iginla deal is a huge reason why the Bruins lost the Cup.

They were completely exposed beyond belief on that and played Fanboy Club all week long like losers, simply unable to admit they were wrong.

They actually bragged about the sluggish Jagr in the postseason, too, almost as if they didn't watch the games.

Unreal.

The guy looked like he had cement skates and was a turnover machine. No backchecking, horrendous line changes, limited PP success, etc. He did nothing. But, all was well!  Chia made a trade with Jacobs standing over his shoulder. lol

1. How effective was Iginla for the Penguins in the playoffs?

2. Exactly how is it PC's fault Iginla chose Pittsburgh?

I can't wait for the answer.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

You are a liar and a fraud.

BB puts them on the injury report if they have a band-aid over their earring holes.

Do you remember last year when there  were 26 guys on the injury report and apparently after a talking to by Roger, the next day, there were none.         ZERO!  Zilch!

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not true.  If he's trying to hide something where the player can play through it, he does not.  

Moss had a separated shoulder in 2009. McCourty had one in 2011. Neither were listed. We did not find out about them until later on.

In fact, the media was all over Moss vs Carolina at home in December of 2009, where he had a good game, but he made some errors. If we had known his shoulder was separated. there is no way the media would have attacked him,

LEARN how BB handles injuries.

YOU are the fraud.

Welker clearly was battling nagging injuries he played through at times here as well. Brady as well.

If the player cannot practice through it, you go on the report.

Simple, but you're dumber than a bag of rocks, so you don't get this.  BB putting some players on the list is BB messing with the rule. Compeletely different topic vs BB protecting players who can play through an injury.

It's only if the injury is enough to slow the player down in practice.

LEARN THE GAME.

26 listed on the injury report, 26 gone the next day after a talking to by the commish.

nuff said

Fake and Phoney.  Just like you......No wonder you worship him.  LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Excellent post. Thank you.

I had the Hawks and B's in the Final too, but those blind Jacobs homers are so pathetic, they can't even admit the botched Iginla deal is a huge reason why the Bruins lost the Cup.

They were completely exposed beyond belief on that and played Fanboy Club all week long like losers, simply unable to admit they were wrong.

They actually bragged about the sluggish Jagr in the postseason, too, almost as if they didn't watch the games.

Unreal.

The guy looked like he had cement skates and was a turnover machine. No backchecking, horrendous line changes, limited PP success, etc. He did nothing. But, all was well!  Chia made a trade with Jacobs standing over his shoulder. lol

1. How effective was Iginla for the Penguins in the playoffs?

2. Exactly how is it PC's fault Iginla chose Pittsburgh?

I can't wait for the answer.

Umm, he wasn't.  Nor was Iginla.  It's the job of our GM to execute the right deal. Ignila not great for Pitt is not the point.

But, he would have been here. It's called selling the player on the situation. I would have demanded to speak to Iginla AND sweetened it.

Boston was the better team when Pitt was swept in the 2nd rd.  Remember when you dorks over there were ranting and raving about goalies like Ryan Miller and Fleury and I was there to tell you how they were trendy media choices? LMAO

You dorks always fall for the trendy names. ALways.  Jagr! Yay!  I know his name!  He's a HOFer!  Yay!

Remember? Dork. THAT is why Iginla and Pitt didn't advance, little kidling.  They weren't good in net and weren't tough. Iginla is tough, Jagr a little girl like you.

You're too easily led by what the media tells you. That's your problem as it is with all naive people like yourself.

Further, all Chia had to do was sweeten the pot for Feaster to make the deal.   This stuff happens all the time. You don't just hang up the phone when a guy like Iginla, who is B's material x 1000, is available. 

No GM in the history of the NHL had a deal and then didn't.

Can't wait for your answer to tell us when that ever happened before.  

You are some newer bandwagon kiddie fan. I will outdebate you on any Bruins topic until the cows come home. You probably thought GOnchar was a good fit back in 2004 at the deadline too, because Jacobs told you it was you gullible little Fanboy.

First the debate issue. Lets start with your opinions on the Bobby Orr trade. I'll gladly bring over what you said about that if you like and we can debate that blockbuster. LOL

Show me exactly when "us dorks were ranting and raving about Miller and Fleury"....Please bring that thread here. You can't, because it is ANOTHER lie.

You dont even know what your talking about when it comes to the Iginla deal. Did you see what PC offered. Did you see what Feaster got from Pittsburgh? You want him to sweeten that deal? It didnt matter, Feaster left it up to Iginla. Again, you don't know what you are talking about.

This is a Patriots forum. They dont want to hear us argue about the Bruins. Come over to the Bruins forum. I already beat you here. Look at the Welker>Edelman thread. Tell me more how Edelman is more dangerous in the open field than him and is better at YAC after Welker led the NFL in YAC last year.

Again, lets get that Bruins debate going. I want you to beat me until the cows come home. I'll start pulling up all your greatest hits, you do the same for me!!!!!!!!! Lets do this!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Please bring it over..why would I not be polite? I've had the same account and been here for 5 years.. And ya you were way wrong.. Don't act like you're some gentleman. U put the azzzz in class bro. Talkin about my sick dad outta nowhere laughing at that clown nas. You wouldn't know ice if it was in your glass Pilon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to hang3xc's comment:

...Ask any 7 year old, they'll show you. Thats if your allowed near one.

That was pretty funny !

Would be funnier if he knew how to form use the correct version of "you are".

Comical.

A fanboy tool from the Bruins board who loves the Canadiens can't even return fire correctly.

It's always easy to tell when someone is cornered.  He wasn't expecting Bill Cowher to admit he did what BB did, with Cowher never punished like BB.

QueenieFiddyK, do you ever learn?  The freakin moron that doesn't know when to use their, they're and there is once again poiting out someone else's error.  Honestly, you must have gotten the snot beat out of you every say of you life in middle school (3 years ago?) and likely were stuffed into a locker on a regular basis.  Just Shut Up!  Almost instantaneously, you make some stupid mistake like "very very unique" or spelling to as two and then everyone laughs at you and you claim it was a "typo".   Just stop.  Stop being a total dik and shut up.  

Hahaha, I don't care what team Bustchise supports, he has never been rude to me that I recall, I enjoy him here and he is certainly owning Rusty every single day.  Funny stuff from Bustchise again tonight.  Well done.  Rusty is a tool and has been owned by many again today.  Well done all.  I have no idea what kind of person enjoys visiting a place day after day being owned and disliked by 99% of the people here.  A very sad and disturbed person, I would imagine.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who are you kidding, kiddie?

Edelman costs 1 million dollars. Welker? 6.

Case closed.

Edelman is also much better in the open field with more explosion and speed than the dwarf Welker.  Gronk and Amendola aren't even available either.  Welker has Thomas and Decker.

My greatest hits are making fun of Jacobs Lovers like you.  As bad as our Brady Lovers are here, you're as bad as Jacobs Lovers over there excusing literally everything that they don't do well.

Or idiots bash the 4th line for scapegoating purposes on the heels of ranting and raving about Joe Colborne or Ryan Spooner. Priceless.

The best was me coming in there in December 2010 and wanting to start a thread about how the Bs have the best 4th line in hockey, with moron kiddies like you bashing people like Daniel Paille.

You idiot kids of today are so stupid.

1. Salary has nothing to do with YAC.

2. The "dwarf" is one inch smaller.

3. Show me one post about me "raving" about Joe Colborne. Ever.

Another lie.

4. Show me one post of me "Bashing" people like Daniel Paille or Daniel Paille.

Another lie.

So lets start this Bruins debate. I'm really looking forward to this. We can do this here or in the Bruins forum. Either way, I'll post it for all to see. When were you thinking of doing this? I have a lot of windows open right now from some of your previous posts.

You just let me know when.

Thanks.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I don't sweat nothing bro. I played hockey at the highest level up until my draft year to junior..(OHL) now I work for a nhl franchise. 

what I wouldn't give to step on the ice with these hespeler hackers..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Please bring it over..why would I not be polite? I've had the same account and been here for 5 years.. And ya you were way wrong.. Don't act like you're some gentleman. U put the azzzz in class bro. Talkin about my sick dad outta nowhere laughing at that clown nas. You wouldn't know ice if it was in your glass Pilon.

I'll tell you what. Just to save you from embarassment. You bring over the thread where I mention your sick dad and I'll never post on here again. Ever.

And just so we are clear. You are a 100% liar.

Now go prove me wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't sweat nothing bro. I played hockey at the highest level up until my draft year to junior..(OHL) now I work for a nhl franchise. 

what I wouldn't give to step on the ice with these hespeler hackers..

Oh shut up.

Again, go get the post where I talk about your sick dad and I'll leave for good.

100% liar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Please bring it over..why would I not be polite? I've had the same account and been here for 5 years.. And ya you were way wrong.. Don't act like you're some gentleman. U put the azzzz in class bro. Talkin about my sick dad outta nowhere laughingat that clown nas. You wouldn't know ice if it was in your glass Pilon.

I'll tell you what. Just to save you from embarassment. You bring over the thread where I mention your sick dad and I'll never post on here again. Ever.

And just so we are clear. You are a 100% liar.

Now go prove me wrong.

[/QUOTE

Nas mentioned completely out of nowhere on that thread how "he could beat up my dad" and you and ur don cherry wannabes lmao'ed like it was funny.. I remember it like it was yesterday. Otherwise if have no beef with you. That wasnt cool dude.. when the hawks did win I didn't come back and brag how I was right either, but since I see you here I just couldn't let it slide.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I

[/QUOTE

Nas mentioned completely out of nowhere on that thread how "he could beat up my dad" and you and ur don cherry wannabes lmao'ed like it was funny.. I remember it like it was yesterday. Otherwise if have no beef with you. That wasnt cool dude.. when the hawks did win I didn't come back and brag how I was right either, but since I see you here I just couldn't let it slide.

The "my dad can beat up your dad" saying has been around for years. It is used when online tough guys say something like, "I know more than you" or something so immature it belongs in a school yard....

Pretty lame that you tried to turn it into me and NAS making fun of your sick father though. Don't you think?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

my father has cancer and I've never heard that saying so how is that sad on my part?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I found the thread but right now my the site wont let me sign in on my laptop. The minute I can ill post it here so everyone can laugh at how much smarter I was then u and nas.. What a hoot it was to reread.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I found the thread but right now my the site wont let me sign in on my laptop. The minute I can ill post it here so everyone can laugh at how much smarter I was then u and nas.. What a hoot it was to reread.

Oh boy! I can't wait!!! The guy who lives next door to my parent is in a football pool with us. He is an MIT professor, but I beat him this week. I picked Carolina, he picked the Giants. Clearly, I am smarter than him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In the thread when I picked the hawks you told me to stick to football I was I'm way over my head..

you know nothing about nothing.. Lmao

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In the thread when I picked the hawks you told me to stick to football I was I'm way over my head..

you know nothing about nothing.. Lmao

You are the best.

Hey, did you find the post where NAS makes fun of your sick dad and I laugh.

Sections
Shortcuts