TCal And Other Trolls Exposed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: TCal And Other Trolls Exposed

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/rat-vs-rat/100/6683094

Right there.. 

Ill just take a bow now before you read..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Crickets.. Lmao

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

my father has cancer and I've never heard that saying so how is that sad on my part?

Sorry to hear about your Father, Hotblitz.  My Father isn't in the best of health at this current time either, gotta stay strong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Thanks a lot man.. You've always been awesome.. 

I hate arguing with people on here and I should definitely be better then that. Sometimes I let emotions take over. I'm going to let it go though. I definitely said more then I probably should have.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Crickets.. Lmao

No crickets. Here i'll bring over what you said and my responses right here. For all to see.

Be right back, champ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'll be right back with how NAS made fum of your sick father and I laughed...Don't bow yet.

Re: Rat vs. Rat

posted at 9/26/2013 12:30 AM EDT

• kelvana33
    • First: 3/28/2010
    • Last: 9/26/2013

how do you want me to prove it to you? And how was I wrong? 

Well you posted this and then you removed it.

n response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Easy there gretz.. I've worked for an nhl team for 10 years and been on the bench watching 100's of games live..I got more hockey knowledge in my left toe then yyou do..

Now, why would you post that, then remove it? 

And how the heck would one have hockey knowledge in their left toe.

I'll tell you what genious. If you can prove one of the two, I wont say your an immature "I picked them so I am smarter than you" doooosh bag.

Deal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm pretty sure you along with NAS were resorting to childish insults on the Bruins board when I came over there and politely called the hawks to beat the B's in the cup final. If you werent such a blind homer you would have seen it coming too. I would definitely not be bringing this up only for the fact you guys were pure azzez with no respect.

Did you enjoy being wrong?

[/QUOTE]

First: This is you "politely" calling for the Hawks to win. Your first post of the thread. Again, politely.

posted at 6/9/2013 6:12 PM EDT

• HOTBLITZ
    • First: 10/16/2008
    • Last: 9/26/2013

So funny listening to all the homers on this board..if you really think Boston is deeper and more talented then the hawks I am going to come back after the series and repost all of this..there is a reason Chicago had 15 more points then Boston in the regular season in a clearly better conference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Ya this is after you guys being arrogant.. The whole thread is there.. Whoever wants to read it can. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/rat-vs-rat/100/6683094

Right there.. 

Ill just take a bow now before you read..

Here is how NAS made fun of your sick father. But go ahead, take that bow, you earned it big fella.

posted at 6/9/2013 8:51 PM EDT

• Not-A-Shot
    • First: 12/30/2009
    • Last: 9/25/2013

Dear Rink Janitor,

Those of us who watch every game on TV have a much better grasp of what's going on during the game than you do.  You have no replays and your sightlines are miserable, if you can see anything at all without watching the jumbotron.

Please don't tell me that you know more about the game of hockey than many of the guys here because you hand the ice girls a shovel and jerk one out because a player has a random conversation with you.  While you're wondering if that ice chip that fell into your work boot will turn to water before you can dig it out, many of us are watching every single second of every single game.

Sure, you may be a big fan.  Congrats.  So are Stanley and Rusty.  Most of us don't play the "I know more than you" or "I'm a bigger fan that you" game because it's stupid and childish.  It is important to note, however, that my dad could totally beat up your dad.

It's not important for us to show some respect for Chicago and it's 100% fine to predict B's in 4 or B's in 5.  You know why?  Because what's written here has nothing to do with what happens in the game.  Most of us try to be positive because life, in general, is better when it's positive. 

Lastly, please do a better job cleaning the ice.  It was a mess last game.

Have a nice day, Rink Janitor.

Love,
    NAS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Don't cherry pick.. It's weak..I posted the whole thread..you can't hide how little you know about hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

My pops just had gotten diagnosed and I'm supposed to let that slide.. Sure buddy way to be classy..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Don't cherry pick.. It's weak..I posted the whole thread..you can't hide how little you know about hockey.

Ummm, no..the whole thread would be every post you wrote. Not the ones you deleted. Now thats cherry picking. You picked the Hawks. With all of Illinois and millions of other fans. I;m really proud of you, but you havent been right since, and i just showed you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

This guy acts like I'm trying to hide things when I'm the one who posted the thread here? Lmao   

still think I should stick to football?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

My pops just had gotten diagnosed and I'm supposed to let that slide.. Sure buddy way to be classy..

Holy crap HOTBLITZ!!!!It's a saying!!!!!! Nobody is talking about your father !!!!!!

Why dont you get that??????????????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

The only thing I deleted was. All work related cause I knew if I revealed myself fully one of you rats would probably contact my employer..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This guy acts like I'm trying to hide things when I'm the one who posted the thread here? Lmao   

still think I should stick to football?

Did you delete the post about you working for an NHL team and being on the bech for 100's of games or not?

Yes or no?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

You tell me your name and I'll prove fully to you I've been on the players bench for 7 years times 42 games per cept 24 last year. No problem.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You tell me your name and I'll prove fully to you I've been on the players bench for 7 years times 42 games per cept 24 last year. No problem.

Can you just answer my question from above? It's a credibilty thing.

Yes or no?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I did it cause after posting I was scared one of u would go as far to contact my employer.. I could easily get in trouble as I represent a brand and I've been specifically told not to talk to any media. 

Truthfully I probably shouldn't have said it period but whatever I did. 

I still prove what I do but id like something in return that I would feel protects me knowing you won't rat me out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I did it cause after posting I was scared one of u would go as far to contact my employer.. I could easily get in trouble as I represent a brand and I've been specifically told not to talk to any media. 

Truthfully I probably shouldn't have said it period but whatever I did. 

I still prove what I do but id like something in return that I would feel protects me knowing you won't rat me out.

Okay, so if I tell you who I am, how does that protect you? What would I have to give in return? Why would I want to give you something in return?

This sounds about as childish as "I have more hockey knowledge in my left toe....."

Like I said before.

Maybe you should stick to football.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

now you are trying to bring your bruin buddies over to help you.. 

Face it you know nothing about hockey. Never played, probably started watching after the B's beat Van. And can't take the fact that your arrogant azzz got destroyed on your own thread about your own team And had to resort to personal insults. 

Call whatever I said you want but it's all true. I'm true to myself and I layed it out for you.. 

If you need any advice on hockey picks this yeat shoot me a message, ill only charge u a small fee.. Lmao.. I would say leave this board and stick to hockey but after rereading that thread I can't even say that lol..

stick to hopscotch you fairy duster..

game over, good night.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Face it you know nothing about hockey. Never played, probably started watching after the B's beat Van. And can't take the fact that your arrogant azzz got destroyed on your own thread about your own team And had to resort to personal insults. 

Call whatever I said you want but it's all true. I'm true to myself and I layed it out for you.. 

If you need any advice on hockey picks this yeat shoot me a message, ill only charge u a small fee.. Lmao.. I would say leave this board and stick to hockey but after rereading that thread I can't even say that lol..

Your true alright...Heres an example of another mis-truth, right in this thread.

Here it comes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Ya this is after you guys being arrogant.. The whole thread is there.. Whoever wants to read it can. 

Explain to me how in that thread, we are being arrogant? And your post is your first.

Again. Another lie.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

How bad did I destroy all of you looking back on that thread? Lmao

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

game over, good night.

I picked the Bruins to win the Cup. I was wrong.

Show me where I have been wrong since in our conversation. I've already pointed out lies, and mis-information on your part. Please point out mine. Please provide an example as I have for you.

Sections
Shortcuts