TD pass to Shane Vereen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: TD pass to Shane Vereen

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Can he make those passes in AFC Title games or SBs?  That's all I care about at this point. Because if he can't, what is the point of being excited about that?

Why does he only make nice throws against feeble competition. That is my concern.  Larry Bird didn't fold vs the Lakers.  Bobby Orr didn't fold against Montreal.

That's the difference.

Here's the trouble when you pretend to be a Boston fan.  You get exposed. 

(1) I love Larry Bird, but here's his record in Championships: 3-2.  Same as Brady.  And in '85 he lost his long-range shooting against the Lakers, likely due to a bar fight at Chelsea's.  With Bird's normal stats they win that series.  Of course they lost to the Lakers again in '87, but LB played much better.  His team's record against the Lakers in the Finals: 1-2.

(2) I love Bobby Orr, but the team's playoff record against Montreal with BO was 0-3.

I realize TB's excellence destroys your narrative, but as they say - facts are stubborn things.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I realize TB's excellence destroys your narrative, but as they say - facts are stubborn things.

Facts befuddle Rusty.

And, whatever you do, don't talk about technology.  He doesn't understand.  At all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Brady in the Shotgun Spread = TD.  What a freaking pass.  Thank God for Brady.

When Brady gets good pass protection, there's nobody better.

Sections
Shortcuts