TD to INT Ratio

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: TD to INT Ratio

Once again, a small percentage will be his fault.  A higher percentage is not.  You listed 19 ints.

How many were definitely his fault?  5, 6, 7, 2?  List the ones that were or stuff it. 

It's very simple.  You can't.  If you can't then you cannot place blame on an individual without facts.   22 people in on each and every play and you blame one.  So, prove it.

You do know what facts are, don't you?  They are pretty much the opposite of your biased, delusional opinion.

These are facts:  31st rated D who failed to make one 3 and out, failed to get one int of their own or one fumble recovery, failed to stop the Gints on there own side of the field even once, averaged 4:45 a possession started with the very first 6 minute one (10 minutes in 42), losing 4 possessions because of it, committed stupid penalties to negate a turn over, went 0-4 in the rz against the Ravens, put no pressure on the QB , gave up the game LOSING drive...over and over and on and on and on.

That's the whole D playing poorly with no one to blame but themselves, not one player.

And by chance any failure is the result of one individual, that would be the man at the top.  Live with it!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

So, now you are talking about his overall, cumulative numbers since 2005?  I countered your "fault chart" with two different INTs in key spots in 2011's postseason to show you it doesn't matter what the "fault meter" says, you Corky you.

That still doesn't matter whose "fault" it is, because his ratio from 2001-2004 under Weis with him under Center far more and using an in line TE, more motion, less autonomy to audible, etc, is superior.

Your overview of fault metrics is irrelvant in this discussion.  Irrelevant.   This isn't about playing semantics, it's about realizing why our awful finesse offense sucks balls with Brady's preference not being the right answer when we need answers in the postseaon with a lead.

He's in on those gameplan preparations whether you want you believe that or not.

You seem to have a real, real problem understanding concepts and where to apply substance that match the right contexts, when you counter in a debate, too.

Brady's TD/INT ratio from 2001-2004 is LIGHT YEARS superior than his TD/INT ratio from 2005-2012.

Unless you want to lie and dispute the idea that McDaniels runs the exact same offense as Weis, you lost.

This all on the heels of us knowing Brady "prefers" the shotgun. What he prefers is costing us SBs, playoff games, etc.

You want to talk about faults, look no further.  BB wants what Brady is comfortable with and Brady is failing with what Brady has preferred.  That simple.

And, I hope your paying attention because BB jettisoned Welker for a reason. It wasn't just because it was a 1 million dollar difference. I am sure Kraft did want Welkie to stay here. Brady too.

BB is not dumb.   BB offered Welker what he did in terms of 2 years as a way to transition away from that offense.  Welker would be here at 8 mil per, but it would have been his last hurrah for a ring with a Moss type situation in 2010.  BB would have kept Moss in 2010 if he kept his yap shut, but BB was moving away from that Moss/Welker thing after 2009.  Just because you can't read between the lines, doesn't mean it's not happening.

You can't fix a 53 man roster and flip a light switch overnight, but expect far less of this shotgun spread garbage in 2013 and in next year's postseason. And, I can't wait.

I can't wait, because I actually want Brady to get another ring.  I know you just want stats and some kind of far fetched image of Brady throwing 5 TDs and 0 INTs for 425 yards in an AFC title game or SB, but it ain't happening.

And, it certainly ain't happening with 40+ passes and ignoring the establishment of a run game.

Admit defeat and move on. Every single time you corkies try to deflect and scramble for a reason, you have no escape from the truth.

You cannot change facts, history or the truth.

Didn't read your rubbish.  Different time, different games, different and much better supporting cast in the past.  The failure is in the imbalance of the team, the poor defense, the receiver errors the o-line errors, the RB errors, the ST errors and the QB, who will ultimately suffer because of it.  NO MATTER WHO HE IS!

No disputing that, PERIOD!  YOU LOSE, because that's what losers do.  But, we all know it's not your fault,  it's everyone else!  Funny, isn't it?  LMFAO@U.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

So, now you are talking about his overall, cumulative numbers since 2005?  I countered your "fault chart" with two different INTs in key spots in 2011's postseason to show you it doesn't matter what the "fault meter" says, you Corky you.

That still doesn't matter whose "fault" it is, because his ratio from 2001-2004 under Weis with him under Center far more and using an in line TE, more motion, less autonomy to audible, etc, is superior.

Your overview of fault metrics is irrelvant in this discussion.  Irrelevant.   This isn't about playing semantics, it's about realizing why our awful finesse offense sucks balls with Brady's preference not being the right answer when we need answers in the postseaon with a lead.

He's in on those gameplan preparations whether you want you believe that or not.

You seem to have a real, real problem understanding concepts and where to apply substance that match the right contexts, when you counter in a debate, too.

Brady's TD/INT ratio from 2001-2004 is LIGHT YEARS superior than his TD/INT ratio from 2005-2012.

Unless you want to lie and dispute the idea that McDaniels runs the exact same offense as Weis, you lost.

This all on the heels of us knowing Brady "prefers" the shotgun. What he prefers is costing us SBs, playoff games, etc.

You want to talk about faults, look no further.  BB wants what Brady is comfortable with and Brady is failing with what Brady has preferred.  That simple.

And, I hope your paying attention because BB jettisoned Welker for a reason. It wasn't just because it was a 1 million dollar difference. I am sure Kraft did want Welkie to stay here. Brady too.

BB is not dumb.   BB offered Welker what he did in terms of 2 years as a way to transition away from that offense.  Welker would be here at 8 mil per, but it would have been his last hurrah for a ring with a Moss type situation in 2010.  BB would have kept Moss in 2010 if he kept his yap shut, but BB was moving away from that Moss/Welker thing after 2009.  Just because you can't read between the lines, doesn't mean it's not happening.

You can't fix a 53 man roster and flip a light switch overnight, but expect far less of this shotgun spread garbage in 2013 and in next year's postseason. And, I can't wait.

I can't wait, because I actually want Brady to get another ring.  I know you just want stats and some kind of far fetched image of Brady throwing 5 TDs and 0 INTs for 425 yards in an AFC title game or SB, but it ain't happening.

And, it certainly ain't happening with 40+ passes and ignoring the establishment of a run game.

Admit defeat and move on. Every single time you corkies try to deflect and scramble for a reason, you have no escape from the truth.

Didn't read your rubbish.  Different time, different games, different and much better supporting cast in the past.  The failure is in the imbalance of the team, the poor defense, the receiver errors the o-line errors, the RB errors, the ST errors and the QB, who will ultimately suffer because of it.  NO MATTER WHO HE IS!

No disputing that, PERIOD!  YOU LOSE, because that's what losers do.  But, we all know it's not your fault,  it's everyone else!  Funny, isn't it?  LMFAO@U.

Explain how the defense gets into his brain to tell him to make a god awful decisions on 1st down, please.

This should be hilarious.  Do they use morse code?  Do they break into the frequency in his helmet with 2nd or 3rd year defenders telling him to force a throw into triple coverage or to a hobbled TE who is clearly covered? lmao

I haven't read one of your posts in the last 2 pages.  You lost. Everyone besides Mt Hurl, Babe, RKrap and maybe Bdbreu, knows it.

Christ, even TFB12 probably realizes now how the Brady/Welker based shotgun spread has failed at this point.

Do you think your wife knows you might like pretty men?

Um... do you know anything?  Defenses are a major cause of ints and most happen when the team is behind and throwing, and easier to defend.  You should know that.  It's how the Pat's D got most of their Ints. 

Does your mom know you like ugly men?  Or did you only tell your sister?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Two thumbs up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Explain how the defense gets into his brain to tell him to make a god awful decisions on 1st down, please.

This should be hilarious.  Do they use morse code?  Do they break into the frequency in his helmet with 2nd or 3rd year defenders telling him to force a throw into triple coverage or to a hobbled TE who is clearly covered? lmao

I haven't read one of your posts in the last 2 pages.  You lost. Everyone besides Mt Hurl, Babe, RKrap and maybe Bdbreu, knows it.

Christ, even TFB12 probably realizes now how the Brady/Welker based shotgun spread has failed at this point.

Do you think your wife knows you might like pretty men?

Um... do you know anything?  Defenses are a major cause of ints and most happen when the team is behind and throwing, and easier to defend.  You should know that.  It's how the Pat's D got most of their Ints. 

Does your mom know you like ugly men?  Or did you only tell your sister?

Ummm, all of these awful INTs that I am speaking of from Brady come out of the shotgun (generally) and come with LEADS in the game. You keep swinging and missing and it's becoming absolutely embarrassing.  You've used meaningless charts and metrics and now are pretending this awful INTs come when we're trailing after being down by a couple of TDs, which is not the case whatsoever.

You're a terrible liar and debater, obviously.

You have a severe, severe issue with loving Brady so much that you are either gay or have mental illness.

It's ok to be gay, Pezzy.   Really. Take a cue from Jason Collins and realize it's not a crime to be gay.

I have no problem with gays but when they are gay and paranoid and delusional and scitzo and pathological liars and deflective, like your self, I have a problem.

Actually your gayness is the least of it.  I couldn't care less.

Like NEGame said, "You are Pathetic"!  Now, her... I like.  Smart, cute, adventurous, likes FB and hates you.  What's not to like?  Beats grumpy old men like your beebee.

Nitey, night! Sweet dreams of beebee for you! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

What is your barometer for a good TD/INT ratio?  I'll start:

2:1

Discuss:

it can depend on the amount of either so I ask you this little twist to think about:

would you rather have 18 TD 3 INT  or  38 TD 24 INT ??

i know there are a lot of variables but I mean this just at face value

On "pure" face value with no other information on how any other thing is invloved I want the 18 TD and 3 INT. Nothing good generally comes from turing the ball over.

Exactly. How is Gunty's ratio choices even debatable??!!

My god. I had no idea so many people who post here don't understand the game of football.

now don't it too hard Rusty! you're learning