TE Fells to visit; expects to sign as early as Monday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

TE Fells to visit; expects to sign as early as Monday

Good, solid third TE who could help Gronkowski and Hernandez. Remember, he made Polamalu look terrible in the playoffs last year. http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4719257/te-fells-set-to-visit-monday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

Re: TE Fells to visit; expects to sign as early as Monday

Sorry duplicate thread

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Nice complementary piece and even more important if Matt Light is gone because we won't be using Solder as often as a substitute for a third TE.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Would be a good pickup, we need a solid #3 TE with Gronk and hern playing WR all the time

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Would be a good, solid pickup. Anyone know what happenened to Yeatman? I was impressed with him last year as a rookie and they cut him at the end of training camp and I think he signed with the dolphins. Not sure if he is still on their roster?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Fells would come in as a complimentary player. He came on a run blocking TE last season, with a little flash as a recieving option as well.

The former plays a part here given Hernandez's inconsistency in run blocking. 

Fells was part of a rushing attack that came at the edges early and often, which is an area where NE was weak. 

Wells could be a great fit for this team, that struggles to impose the run on opponens if they expect it (i.e., in clock killing situations, and short yardage above the customary 1 yard that Brady can always sneak out).