TE - Jermichael Finley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

TE - Jermichael Finley

Any thoughts about Jermichael Finley? I know he is coming off an injury. But he is a truly good TE who puts a little fear in the other team. Can block, can catch, can hit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: TE - Jermichael Finley

Talented, for sure. You know the next word is "but." That injury was pretty scary. If he'd play on a incentive-based deal, great. Then again, the Pats already have the "highly talented, but..." tight end position covered. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Any thoughts about Jermichael Finley? I know he is coming off an injury. But he is a truly good TE who puts a little fear in the other team. Can block, can catch, can hit.

I still think that the Pats address TE within rounds 1-4 depending on how things unfold, and do feel in that range they can get someone who can contribute. Wouldn't surprise me if they also signed another vet TE that is more blocker than pass catcher. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

That injury was horrific and when I saw it in real-time I doubted he would ever play again....still won't believe it until I see it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

That injury was horrific and when I saw it in real-time I doubted he would ever play again....still won't believe it until I see it.

Isn't our own MASH unit survivor enough on one team...get a new TE or two in the draft, use Mulligan for blocking -  you've got Hoooooman and maybe a "move" TE in the kid from Rutgers...don't waste any additional $$$ for wounded vets unless you know they can still play.

Sections
Shortcuts