Team of the Decade: 2010 to 2020

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Team of the Decade: 2010 to 2020

As a Patriots fan, I consider the Patriots to be the Team of the Decade. 3 Super Bowls, 4 appearances, a legitimate contender every year almost. Some argue the Steelers, and there's that small (moronic) group that support the Colts.

Who, if anyone, in the NFL is primed to be the team of the next decade given their roster, system, etc?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

Re: Team of the Decade: 2010 to 2020

i think the if they can find a good QB they will probably get a good one this year considering there are alot of top prospects going in this year... so yea the vikings

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Team of the Decade: 2010 to 2020:
    [QUOTE]As a Patriots fan, I consider the Patriots to be the Team of the Decade. 3 Super Bowls, 4 appearances, a legitimate contender every year almost. Some argue the Steelers, and there's that small (moronic) group that support the Colts. Who, if anyone, in the NFL is primed to be the team of the next decade given their roster, system, etc?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Team of the next decade:  Pats could still have strong potential for the next 6-7 years while Brady is the QB.  I see the Titans and Broncos as teams that could have a strong run for the next decade.  The Colts have a good organization and will stay good for the next 4-6 or as long as Manning is healthy.     

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Team of the Decade: 2010 to 2020:
    [QUOTE]As a Patriots fan, I consider the Patriots to be the Team of the Decade. 3 Super Bowls, 4 appearances, a legitimate contender every year almost. Some argue the Steelers, and there's that small (moronic) group that support the Colts. Who, if anyone, in the NFL is primed to be the team of the next decade given their roster, system, etc?
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

While the rest of the roster certainly matters, I'd say it's the teams with the best young quarterbacks that are in the best position to dominate the next decade.

This includes:
    -The Chargers (Rivers, good defense, and only LT is aging)
    -The Steelers (Roethlisberger + Polamalu = competitive)
    -The Falcons (Matt Ryan)
    -The Packers (Aaron Rodgers)
    -The Texans (Just a hunch - need a #2 receiver and a playmaking safety)
    -The Dolphins (Vontae Davis is the next shutdown corner, Henne doesn't lose games, and there's a good system in place there with Parcells in charge)

The Pats and Colts will ride their Hall of Fame QB's as far as they can go.  I think Hoyer could be the next Brady (not HOF, but just do enough to not lose games on a winning team).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

The Lions. Seriously, the Lions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The Toronto Bills.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

The Venice Beach Vikings

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

It will be hard cause I dont see any other team doing what we did this decade. Its the salary cap era and I just dont see another team coming out and dominating the next 10 years the way we did. I think it will be a tough call 10 year from now. Maybe someone wins two in the next 10 years but i dont think we will see another team win 3 super bowls in a decade for a while.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Baltimore has a nice base with Flacco and Rice.  A couple of good WR and a few new players on D can surely be a nice start.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Anybody but the Indianapolis Colts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

San Fran?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I see 9ers dominace back in football. 

Alex Smith is playing like a first round QB, Crabtree is a big game WR in the making, Patrick Willis is being coached by one of the greatest LBs to ever play the game, Davis is Antonio Gates reborn. All San Fran needs is a Pass-rusher and they are in business. And with two first rounders, 1 from Carolina, they can get a Pass-rusher and a shut down corner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

NO or SD look good