TEBOW 3:16, what could it mean?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

TEBOW 3:16, what could it mean?

John 3:16 reads:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

one could easily paraphrase this to read "for gawd so loved the nfl and football fans that he give his one and only TEBOW to the broncos, that whoever believes in him shall not perish from defeat in the 2011 season but have eternal glory through a super bowl victory."

could this prophesy and fate be too much for the PATS to overcome? can bb and tb stop the tide of fate? can we overcome and find redemption from such forces and gawds? i dont mean to get all biblical, as i've said on countless occasions i'm more of a deist than a believer in gods who send prophets, rape virgins or write books, but i found it quite intriguing and perhaps just coincidental than tt threw for exactly 316 yards yesterday. what could it mean for us? i remember a wrestler who had t-shirts made up with stuff like austin 3:16 says i just kicked your a--.. could tt's verse mean "hey steelers tebow 3:16 means i just kicked your a-- and PATS are just next" or is it even deeper?

in any case, i plead to all true (pats) believers, pestilence and drought fearing types out there to rally for karmic good as a team and put our faith in bb and tommy to bring us redemption and salvation at the cross of gillette. LET us not mock this tebow, let us not take his name in vain, let us not put that cart out there before the horse, let us not count those unhatched chickens. let us be humble in his glory and and righteousness and let us have a spiritual football renewal! may the "virgin" myra show mercy to us from above (this game may come down to a hail myra)!  may his grace and peace be with us COLLECTIVELYYYYY!

the contrarian will do his part in helping to reverse the forces of destiny and pre-destination, please do yours!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: TEBOW 3:16, what could it mean?

jibberish

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

absolutely NOTHING, mankind trys to find meaning in numbers all the time, it's stupid....remember that guy who used numbers to decode the bible and predicted the end of the world last year....TWICE!!! yeah nothing happened.

Tim Tebow for all his imperfections can do some things very well, and can actually pass a few in clutch situations combined with a great defense it's no surprise they are where they are (not to mention Pitt was beat up).

It is a coincidence, Tebow is a nice young man who may have a bright future if he can polish his game.  I understand why so many people like him, but trying to find all these connections between him and God and linking his success to his Prayer is....well....just R-tarded. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

316?

31-6 Pats over Broncos?

3:16pm Tebow craps himself before game start?

316=10 Random mens opinions of Tebows next hot girlfriend?

Come up with any others you like and be the next Nostradamus lol

Total BS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Brady will pass for 666 yards against the Broncos.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The Revelation:  Tom is better than Tim

And so, will beget more TD's

The Tricorn beast wins this time

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

3 hail mary's and 16 god dang its

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

I sense much fear in this forum CC. Many Non-Believers get anxious when they sense the end is near and they have yet to repent. Tebow is neither the judge nor the executioner, he is but a witness carrying out the will of god on the NFL stage.  At least we can be unbiased as Pats fans unlike most people here and thankyou once again for speaking the truth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

nothing.. he will turn the ball over and play poorly just like the last time he faced the patriots.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

In Response to Re: TEBOW 3:16, what could it mean?:
    [QUOTE]Brady will pass for 666 yards against the Broncos.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Well done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]I sense much fear in this forum CC. Many Non-Believers get anxious when they sense the end is near and they have yet to repent. Tebow is neither the judge nor the executioner, he is but a witness carrying out the will of god on the NFL stage.  At least we can be unbiased as Pats fans unlike most people here and thankyou once again for speaking the truth.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, I like Tebow, and I liked Kurt Warner, too.....but I like them more on their backsides, frustrated, when playing against my Patriots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

[QUOTE]3 hail mary's and 16 god dang its
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

board is on fire with hilarity today, well done to you as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I sense much fear in this forum CC. Many Non-Believers get anxious when they sense the end is near and they have yet to repent. Tebow is neither the judge nor the executioner, he is but a witness carrying out the will of god on the NFL stage.  At least we can be unbiased as Pats fans unlike most people here and thankyou once again for speaking the truth.

I sense you're full of hot wind...and I'm a believer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

You guys crack me up with this stuff, lol  ima christian believer and i know that God has nothing to do with the outcome of or decides football games. All Tebow does is pray for wisdom, strength, and the ability to play at a high level to help his team win and God answers, everthing else is on tebow and the team. All this mocking of tebow and religion needs to stop. There are always signs in numbers thats one way God communicates with us and God was with tebow on sunday because his faith was great. Read the story of David and Goliath, david prayed to God for the courage, wisdom and strength to defeat a man ten times bigger than he was and because he worshipped and his faith was great God answered his prayers the rest was on david to fulfill, with that said GO PATS!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You DO realize a lot of religion is mankind's interpretation of what they think God wants.  You can be the greatest human being in the world and not be a part of a religious organization or have a belief. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]You guys crack me up with this stuff, lol  ima christian believer and i know that God has nothing to do with the outcome of or decides football games. All Tebow does is pray for wisdom, strength, and the ability to play at a high level to help his team win and God answers, everthing else is on tebow and the team. All this mocking of tebow and religion needs to stop. There are always signs in numbers thats one way God communicates with us and God was with tebow on sunday because his faith was great. Read the story of David and Goliath, david prayed to God for the courage, wisdom and strength to defeat a man ten times bigger than he was and because he worshipped and his faith was great God answered his prayers the rest was on david to fulfill, with that said GO PATS!!!!!
    Posted by 81patsfan[/QUOTE]

So God ignored the prayers of all the Christians on the Steelers, of whom there are many?

The David/Goliath analogy doesn't work here, 81. There are believers on BOTH sides in the NFL...Tebow is just the one who promoted it with eye-black, thereby turning himself into the poster boy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

I'm more concerned with the miracle that the OP finally learned how to disable the caps-lock.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I'm more concerned with the miracle that the OP finally learned how to disable the caps-lock.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]I'm more concerned with the miracle that the OP finally learned how to disable the caps-lock.
    Posted by e4smith[/QUOTE]

snicker

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's pretty obvious you don't know what you are talking about, or even believe it.  Shut up.  Or maybe God will cause me to discover where you live and have me strike you down with my Taurus.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]You guys crack me up with this stuff, lol  ima christian believer and i know that God has nothing to do with the outcome of or decides football games. All Tebow does is pray for wisdom, strength, and the ability to play at a high level to help his team win and God answers, everthing else is on tebow and the team. All this mocking of tebow and religion needs to stop. There are always signs in numbers thats one way God communicates with us and God was with tebow on sunday because his faith was great. Read the story of David and Goliath, david prayed to God for the courage, wisdom and strength to defeat a man ten times bigger than he was and because he worshipped and his faith was great God answered his prayers the rest was on david to fulfill, with that said GO PATS!!!!!
    Posted by 81patsfan[/QUOTE]

Dick, God CHOSE DAVID AS THE KING OF HIS PEOPLE.  He wasn't just some random dude who was on scholarship.  Don't be an @s$wipe.  Just because Tim loves god and plays football doesn't mean God is going to power him through every game.  That is an insult to every christian who ever played football, every christian who was dismembered for their faith, burned at the stake, had their tongue pulled out, was pressed between rocks, or any other of the horrible ways they were killed.  God loves Tim Tebow, but he is not that interested in his football career.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Sounds like people whistling past the cementary.

People can say what they want, but the whole 316 thing is weird. And that pass was just crazy.  I mean, come on.  The worst QB in the post season against one of the best defenses in football, and he throws a touchdown pass on the first play in OT.

That is weird.  And I am not a thumper.

And the thing is, if Tebow and company THINK God was behind it, then that's enough for them.  Talk about bulletine board material, how much more motivation and confidence can a team get than thinking God is on their side.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

wow getting your head pressed between rocks must really suck, not the getting stoned that I've seen.  Is that where the term rock head comes from?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

[QUOTE]316? 31-6 Pats over Broncos? 3:16pm Tebow craps himself before game start? 316=10 Random mens opinions of Tebows next hot girlfriend? Come up with any others you like and be the next Nostradamus lol Total BS
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

3' 16" skit by Saturday Night Live about the "Second Coming". TT gets yet another religious lesson from the SNL crew. 

3 years and 16 weeks: The time it will take for TT to forego his NFL dreams and begin preaching in the Palmetto State. 

31 months and 6 weeks: TT asks forgiveness for misplacing millions of dollars in his ministry as he begins a a 32 month jail sentence Tax Evasion.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Dont forget he averaged 31.6 yards per pass and there was a 31.6 tv rating.

Sections
Shortcuts