Tebow a Patriot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyfan1297. Show bradyfan1297's posts

Tebow a Patriot

What are the chances if Tim Tebow becoming a Patriot in the 2010 NFL Draft?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Tebow a Patriot

1%, it is possible in theory, but I see no reason why we would take him.  It is not another edelman case because we would have to draft him fairly high.  He looked bad at the senior bowl and we of course have TB.  We also dont need an H back that bad

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

1 in 32 chance, only takes one team to think he's value is higher than what the Pats will.  If the Patriots place his value a 3rd rounder and he's still there in the 4th then they might go with the "best player on the board approach" and take a chance on him.

I don't think it will happen, the Jags can't afford not to pick him.  They need to sell tickets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I can't wait until the draft is over and I never have to hear "Tebow" and "Patriots" in the same sentence...hopefully.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

It's interesting how someone always brings up the Patriots when the following scenarios unfold:

1) A big-name free agaent becomes available

2) A big-name former college player becomes available

3) An NFL player with off-field issues becomes available

And it's not just people on this forum. The national media always mention the Pats as a landing place for guys in these situations. I THINK it's a complement, like Foxboro is a place where anyone can fit in. I just can't see this happening with too many other NFL teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Can't see, he's not a pro style QB, better off drafting the kid from Boise St.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Drew Brees wasn't a pro style QB in college either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

I don't think he is an every down NFL QB. I wouldn't waste a high draft pick on him. I would take him in the 3rd round (if we had one), and try him at tight end. I think looking at his skills, he could maybe end up being a descent TE. You could also bring him in a wildcat formation in short yardage, as a QB. He may also be able to play LB. We know he has size 6-3 240lb, and he is extremely strong, and has the toughness. His knowledge of the offense and especially QB position, could help him be an asset on defense. I know Tebow thinks he is an every down NFL QB, and he wants the chance to prove it, so all those other positions may never see the light of day.

Sections
Shortcuts