Tebow comments on Jerry Jones comments?? HUH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Tebow comments on Jerry Jones comments?? HUH?

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=5106728

so apparently an undrafted player has no problem with an owners off the record ( recored while no one is looking) comments so the media is asking this kid how he feels about this??  really are you kidding me. So if he ends up with the Patriots everyone takes a back seat to how this kid feels about everything and everyone!!??  JUST STOP  HE IS NOT GOD even tho some may think so!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: Tebow comments on Jerry Jones comments?? HUH?

Fear not NE Game, in one short week Saint Tebow will be a 1st round selection of some small market team looking to make a splash for the sake of their fan base.  Hopefully then we can move on and stop talking about him, preferably forever

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Sorry I bought him up again but the media obession with him is gagging

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In Response to Tebow comments on Jerry Jones comments?? HUH?:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=5106728  so apparently an undrafted player has no problem with an owners off the record ( recored while no one is looking) comments so the media is asking this kid how he feels about this??  really are you kidding me. So if he ends up with the Patriots everyone takes a back seat to how this kid feels about everything and everyone!!??  JUST STOP  HE IS NOT GOD even tho some may think so!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Deep breath.  In 4 days this will be in the rearview mirror.

Yes to BB.  No to TT.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Tebow comments on Jerry Jones comments?? HUH?:
    [QUOTE] In 4 days this will be in the rearview mirror.Posted by nyjoseph[/QUOTE]

hmmm. http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=reiss_mike&id=5110523

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

can't wait until Thursday and Friday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Wonderlic Tebow is the winner of the 2010 Paulie award for the most overrated draft choice.  Previous winners Shrimpy-arms DeWayne Robertson and Stone-Hips Ghoston have gone on to stellar careers with the New York Jets.  Actually, Shrimpy-arms got the heave-ho after doing nothing.  Stone-hips improved from 13 tackles in his rookie year to 17 tackles last year.  I am so rooting for Wonderlic to go as the 9th pick overall, to the Bills.  They really need QB help.  I didn't say they were going to get any, I said they really need help.

As for what Wonderlic said in reply to Jerry Jones calling him worthless, ... meh, shrug.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I'm sure a lot of GM's are having the same thoughts regarding Tebow, even though Belichick and McDaniels are doing their best to pump him up. 

I think Tebow is 98% media bs and 2% substance.