Tebow Cut

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Tebow Cut

Hello Canada...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Rex just said yesterday he was part of the mix.  Just can't believe anyone these days. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

But Rex said "Tebow was still in the Mix." LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

But Rex said "Tebow was still in the Mix." LOL

That's because he was the DJ at Rex's house party

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Excuse me for stating the obvious, but where in this article does it say Tebow has been cut?

Isn't that what, ""TEBOW CUT means""?  If not, what does Tebow is pegged to be cut mean?

I can't seem to find the words "Tebow + cut, anywhere.  What paragraph is it on?

Can you find it for me?

Why did they wait so long to do what?  Peg him?

How do you peg a QB and is that some kind of new, inhumane torture?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

LOL!

Why did they wait so long?  A 4th rd pick for Tim Tebow who barely played.  Yikes!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000152220/article/report-tim-tebow-pegged-to-be-cut-by-new-york-jets

Some leathal reading comprehension problems. Can't be made up!

Why did they wait so long? Uhm...yeah..uhm...say can you read? We all know the guy will be cut, but if you read the article it states he will be cut...not he did get cut. Lol!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Miss leading title and comments. Nothing shows he has been cut. 

Wait.... It was Rusty, so it's just like all his other comments.  Wrong and misleading!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

LOL!

Why did they wait so long?  A 4th rd pick for Tim Tebow who barely played.  Yikes!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000152220/article/report-tim-tebow-pegged-to-be-cut-by-new-york-jets

Some leathal reading comprehension problems. Can't be made up!

Why did they wait so long? Uhm...yeah..uhm...say can you read? We all know the guy will be cut, but if you read the article it states he will be cut...not he did get cut. Lol!

I love how we now have people defending the Jets because they've been bludgeoned by me in the past.

Did you read the part where it says it's a joke to think someone will trade for him? That's why these morons have been holding onto him for so long, you dope. They have no cap space to compete and need every dime they can get, Corky.

Who cares which article is used to leak out info of the inevitable? It's just highlarious they think they could have traded him.

Cannot be made up.

Nope. The fact is you posted a thread saying "Tebow cut" and then provide a link on a article stating he has NOT been cut. Bawahahaha!! 

Here, lets start with the basics. Cat       C           A        T    Rhymes with hat. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Excuse me for stating the obvious, but where in this article does it say Tebow has been cut?

Isn't that what, ""TEBOW CUT means""?  If not, what does Tebow is pegged to be cut mean?

I can't seem to find the words "Tebow + cut, anywhere.  What paragraph is it on?

Can you find it for me?

Why did they wait so long to do what?  Peg him?

How do you peg a QB and is that some kind of new, inhumane torture?

Can't they get in trouble for that?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You know, if he doesn't want to become an HBack and work on that, that's a perfect move for him. Seriously.

I think he should work on the hback or tight end idea, I really do. He's got the running skills, and is super tough to bring down. The guy has tremendous athleticism, you can't deny that. He'll either re-invent himself, or to to Canada--and the way I hear it, his qb style doesn't fit in well there either because they are trending away from his kind. I've always thought Kordell Stewart's career was ruined by going from slash to QB. He might have made the HOF if he had stuck to what he was at the beginning, because he wasn't that great a QB. As slash he used to give defenses nightmares.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

You know, if he doesn't want to become an HBack and work on that, that's a perfect move for him. Seriously.

I think he should work on the hback or tight end idea, I really do. He's got the running skills, and is super tough to bring down. The guy has tremendous athleticism, you can't deny that. He'll either re-invent himself, or to to Canada--and the way I hear it, his qb style doesn't fit in well there either because they are trending away from his kind. I've always thought Kordell Stewart's career was ruined by going from slash to QB. He might have made the HOF if he had stuck to what he was at the beginning, because he wasn't that great a QB. As slash he used to give defenses nightmares.

At the combine one of the talking heads for the NFL network...or was it espn? Left their mike on - the guy went on to say that he had talked to scouts about Tebow. A lot felt like he wouldn't be able to play h-back or tight end because he is not overly flexible...kind of a stiff athlete. For what it's worth, I kind of don't agree with those statements. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"How'd those PICKS for Ocho & for fat Albert work out?"

Not well but at least they don't play quarterback, which is kind of an important position that you don't want your team management to completely and utterly misjudge. It's a rough time to be a Jets fan, you sure you want to be here for the beat downs?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Typical patsie fans - deflection instead of admitting failure.  Pathetic"

Umm I did admit failure, I admitted the picks/players didn't work out. Go back and read what I wrote again, try reading it out loud so you can understand it. Or have your adult guardian read it to you. You seem to have a serious reading comprehension issue. You can call me a lot of things but not a typical Pats fan, shows that you can only think in generalities and stereotypes which is no surprise. I am acknowledging my teams' flaws all the time. I'm even ashamed of Sypgate. Now it's time for you to admit Rex has wrecked your team, with the help of your fired GM.

I could try all night to be pathetic and nothing could come close to the patheticism of trolling in another fans forum when my own team is an abysmal failure and laughing stock. 

I hope you are looking forward to 2013....your team has no chance to finish any better than third in the conference going in, that must feel terrible. You're going to be staring up a the Dolphins, and maybe even the Bills.