5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Tebow Cut

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

LOL!

Why did they wait so long?  A 4th rd pick for Tim Tebow who barely played.  Yikes!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000152220/article/report-tim-tebow-pegged-to-be-cut-by-new-york-jets

Some leathal reading comprehension problems. Can't be made up!

Why did they wait so long? Uhm...yeah..uhm...say can you read? We all know the guy will be cut, but if you read the article it states he will be cut...not he did get cut. Lol!

I love how we now have people defending the Jets because they've been bludgeoned by me in the past.

Did you read the part where it says it's a joke to think someone will trade for him? That's why these morons have been holding onto him for so long, you dope. They have no cap space to compete and need every dime they can get, Corky.

Who cares which article is used to leak out info of the inevitable? It's just highlarious they think they could have traded him.

Cannot be made up.

Nope. The fact is you posted a thread saying "Tebow cut" and then provide a link on a article stating he has NOT been cut. Bawahahaha!! 

Here, lets start with the basics. Cat       C           A        T    Rhymes with hat. 

Funny guy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Tebow Cut

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

You know, if he doesn't want to become an HBack and work on that, that's a perfect move for him. Seriously.

I think he should work on the hback or tight end idea, I really do. He's got the running skills, and is super tough to bring down. The guy has tremendous athleticism, you can't deny that. He'll either re-invent himself, or to to Canada--and the way I hear it, his qb style doesn't fit in well there either because they are trending away from his kind. I've always thought Kordell Stewart's career was ruined by going from slash to QB. He might have made the HOF if he had stuck to what he was at the beginning, because he wasn't that great a QB. As slash he used to give defenses nightmares.

At the combine one of the talking heads for the NFL network...or was it espn? Left their mike on - the guy went on to say that he had talked to scouts about Tebow. A lot felt like he wouldn't be able to play h-back or tight end because he is not overly flexible...kind of a stiff athlete. For what it's worth, I kind of don't agree with those statements. 

You may be right hurl. I don't disagree with the flexibility issue, but it could be something he could build into enough to be effective. But you could be right, who knows. At this point, what choice does he have? It's either that, Canada, or retire, and Canada is no guarantee.

Sections
Shortcuts