1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

tebow cut

schefter just tweeted

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: tebow cut

EARTHQUAKESSSSSSSSS....STORMS AND TSUNAMISSSSSSSS

LMFAO!!!

Too bad....NOT!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

We can now move on to more important issues.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The last straw was him coming up short of the Pew Kneeler last night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

It was just about jersey sales after all.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Seems like a good kid.  I wish him well.  The Jags would be smart to put him on their roster as a backup - they need a revenue source (jerseys/attendance) and the Jags aren't going anywhere soon anyway.

Plus, that is where all ex-Pats go when they get cut now ... Deaderick, Love ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

YES! Keep Sims please, BB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Though, based on his play, cutting him was the right thing to do, I hate to see a guy who gives his all to a goal, fail.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goosedaddy. Show goosedaddy's posts

All this talk about giving his all, what player on the roster wasn't giving their all, they all want jobs. He is the worst player I've ever seen get as far as he's gotten and it's all because he is such a "good Christian". That's a poor way to evaulate a football player. He needs to quit football and be an evangelist or something. It's kinda embarrasing watching him try

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to goosedaddy's comment:

All this talk about giving his all, what player on the roster wasn't giving their all, they all want jobs. He is the worst player I've ever seen get as far as he's gotten and it's all because he is such a "good Christian". That's a poor way to evaulate a football player. He needs to quit football and be an evangelist or something. It's kinda embarrasing watching him try

I must agree for the most part. There wer a bunch of guys giving it their all. Still, he seems like a nicer guy than most pro atheletes. I expect he will be fine doing whatever he does.

Sections
Shortcuts