Tebow Cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Tebow Cut

Thank You Belichick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Tebow Cut

We should burn him in effigy!

"Defense Wins Championships"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

I actually think Teddy B probably got it right and that we could see him back during the year or in next year's camp if no other team signs him. I don't hate the guy but am not sorry to see him cut at this time - just not enough value yet compared to other possible players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I would argue he never should have been here in the first place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Oh no. BB is in deep doo-doo now. Expect him to be implicated soon in the AH troubles.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

That was only a matter of time. 

And so ends the Tebow saga. For the sake of the media just moving on from the most over-hyped player in recent memory, I hope the kid just quits football.

He was a good college player on an amazing Gators team ... but he just doesn't have the raw ability to develop into a starting QB in the NFL. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I would argue he never should have been here in the first place.

I think that will always be the question. Given BB's ties to Meyer/Florida, and the fact that he's done things like this, I think it was about giving the kid a home and paycheck for an offseason. 

But that is just my speculation. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Tebow had to be here at the request of McDainels. BB hates the kind of media circus players like that bring. It only solidifies my belief Josh is the heir apparant and BB is letting him call a few shots here and there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

And Spikes is the only Florida alum left, if only BB would stop doing Rutgers a favor now we could start drafting the best player s available.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

He didn't perform so I guess this is a rational conclusion. However, I liked the kid (still do) and I thought he would give the Pats another option. Shows you how much I know! I bow to the wisdom of those that were vehemently opposed to his presence throughout the "experiment."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Tebow had to be here at the request of McDainels. BB hates the kind of media circus players like that bring. It only solidifies my belief Josh is the heir apparant and BB is letting him call a few shots here and there.

That is another theory I'd entertain as likely. 

McD did make the blunder of drafting the kid. So a workout would be fair play, after he failed to stick in Denver and New Jersey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Not good for Bill.  I heard the league is investigating his post game handshakes again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

That was only a matter of time. 

And so ends the Tebow saga. For the sake of the media just moving on from the most over-hyped player in recent memory, I hope the kid just quits football.

He was a good college player on an amazing Gators team ... but he just doesn't have the raw ability to develop into a starting QB in the NFL. 

Alleluia  !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If TT wants to be a QB he has to find/get a great QB coach who can remake his mechanics and footwork. For it to have any chance to work he has to do it full time and NOT PLAY. He has to learn to throw!

I have some personal ideas on how to break some of his bad habits but alas I do not ahve the credentials.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

*shocked face*. Tim ventrone anyone? I see Cunningham got it, if edleman gets it then I got 4 for 4 with I Ras.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

If TT wants to be a QB he has to find/get a great QB coach who can remake his mechanics and footwork. For it to have any chance to work he has to do it full time and NOT PLAY. He has to learn to throw!

I have some personal ideas on how to break some of his bad habits but alas I do not ahve the credentials.

I actually think it is not just mechanics but also processing power - what makes a really good QB as opposed to a really good thrower is the ability to track 22 players on the field, anticipate their actions and decide when and where to throw the ball in a very short window of time. It is not 'intelligence' per se but brain speed and spacial recognition in three dimensions - probably not dissimilar to old time fighter pilots.

Not disagreeing about the mechanics and accuracy issues, but there have been some great QBs with wierd mechanics, but none with 'slow' brains. And there have been a lot of great arms on really bad QBs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

*shocked face*. Tim ventrone anyone? I see Cunningham got it, if edleman gets it then I got 4 for 4 with I Ras.  

Well 3 for 4 is not bad but you are down in flames on the Edelman prediction.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mia76's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well 3 for 4 is not bad but you are down in flames on the Edelman prediction.

[/QUOTE]

Only cause we didn't have a bunch of others fielding punts. That's the only thing we need him for. As a receiver he gets hurt too often. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

That's what I would tell Tebow. I would say you're a great person but you need more work than a 53man spot is worth. Here's the name of a QB coach you can work with. I suggest you work with him all of this year and next year we will take another look at you

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Who's going to do the kneel downs at the end of the game?  Oh that's right. Boy we ask bradyto do a lot. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Do I have to say "I told you so" 4 months ago or however long this sham lasted?  He only signed him because some reporter said Belichick "hated him" as a player.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Glad that's over. Commie's sources must be devastated

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Glad that's over. Commie's sources must be devastated

LMAO... looks like he going to need new sources.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I got this one wrong, I thought for sure he was making the team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Thank You Belichick.

OK, I guess that means I am never gonna live this one down then eh? Ya know, being wrong doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would! On your mark, get set.....................one last thing............I would say that if BB can't find a redeeming quality in Tim as a legit contributor on his team, it likely means the end of Tebow's NFL carreer. HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL TFB!!!! To my dismay, I was wrrrrrrroooon, I was wroooooooooooowoooowoo, I was WRONG!

Sections
Shortcuts