Tebow Detractors-Hows that Egg on your face Taste Today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diovino82. Show diovino82's posts

Re: Tebow Detractors-Hows that Egg on your face Taste Today?

OH MAN!  You are so right.  What an idiot I am.  Since he played well in A FEW SERIES in a super important, high pressure, PRESEASON GAME we should all hail him as the best QB, ever.  And since Victor Cruz from UMASS BABY scored 3 TD last night he is going to be the best WR ever and he should already have a bust in Canton being prepared.  Grow up you idiot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

There is a Tebow cult following out here in Colorado......

www.denverpost.com/pennyparker

Tebow time.

Now that rookie Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has practically been deified in these parts, Gainesville, Fla.-based TitletownT's is bringing its "I Heart T Bow" T-shirts to the Denver Merchandise Mart's 2010 Gift, Home & Jewelry Show on Saturday through Monday.

TitletownT's owner Lori Evans has loaded up a semi-truck full of the women's T-shirts to sell to Colorado retailers.

The shirt features a logo with an I, a heart, a T and a bow in navy and orange. The "I Heart T Bow" logo is available on shirts, bags, ski caps, scarves, hats, bracelets and silicone bands.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Let's see him run like crazy all year long. Dollars to donuts , he gets hurt doin' it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I saw nothing in that game against Cincy that impressed me about Tebow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I hope he succeeds, but here is the article I referenced in my other post:

Tebow says he's not concerned about throwing motion

In January and February, quarterback Tim Tebow embarked on a desperate effort to change a throwing motion that was making him less attractive to NFL scouts.  

Tebow previously has declared the importance of adjusting his mechanics.  "Well the number one thing is to just reach my potential," Tebow said at the time.  "You know, I believe in myself as a player and an athlete.  And I wanna be the best player that I can be, to help an NFL team and help an organization.  So my number one goal is to reach my potential and be the best I can be.  And that's why these changes occurred, is because I felt it's gonna help me be more accurate, be quicker, and just make better decisions.  And for me making this change has been very natural, [and] I'm excited about it. . . ."

So he successfully rolled out at the Florida Pro Day workout an improved release, which helped him land in the first round of the 2010 draft.

But now that he's playing in NFL games, Tebow is back to his old habits.  And now that it's too late for the Broncos to take back the first-round pick they used to get him, Tebow is singing a different tune about his largely unchanged throwing motion.

"I don't know if that necessarily matters," Tebow said Monday, according to Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post.  "I never listened too much to what people said.  I'm just trying to stay focused and get better every day and try to be the best player and teammate I can be on this team and not worry about what people say."

That's what they call an inconsistency.  And it means that Tebow was saying whatever suited his interests in February, or that he's saying whatever suits his interests in August.  Or both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Wow he scored a TD against some guys that will be bagging groceries in a few weeks, time to enshrine him in Canton.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

In Response to Re: Tebow Detractors-Hows that Egg on your face Taste Today?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Tebow Detractors-Hows that Egg on your face Taste Today? : What are you, 12 years old? I've yet to see an intelligent or mature post from you yet.
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]
    thats because you cant read

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]So . . .   the guy who changes his log-in persona every five minutes is taking the "high road" and isn't going to mention any names. That's very big of you, Stomp. I'll say this much . . . the first pass I saw him throw should have been caught . . . but the biggest knock on this kid was that he's got a slow delivery and I haven't seen anything from him to this point to convince me that analysis is incorrect.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

You know mike, this kid may never be the best, but for once in a long while the NFL has someone that shows the only thing he wants to do is play football, and without heavy baggage. Hes not a thug, not a punk, the Media Hype was not his doing. I agree if he runs like he did he will get killed his first year, but I hope for this kids sake he makes it. (ps the persona changes are just to kill time til football starts and joke around)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]I was ragging on him, I don't care. The 3rd string defense got to him and sacked him because of his slow delivery, I can just imagine what teams with speed rushers are going to do to him.  And I thought you were new to this board, LazJR? Jesus, Leon, get a job or some friends. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]Leon /> no no, dont call me your family members please

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

You know mike, this kid may never be the best, but for once in a long while the NFL has someone that shows the only thing he wants to do is play football, and without heavy baggage. Hes not a thug, not a punk, the Media Hype was not his doing.

What the hell are you talking about?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]No its because you are 12
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    Lol you continue to show how much of a moronic life form you truely are MVP. One can only hope you never shower this planet with living offspring.  One stooge, being you is more than enough

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]You know mike, this kid may never be the best, but for once in a long while the NFL has someone that shows the only thing he wants to do is play football, and without heavy baggage. Hes not a thug, not a punk, the Media Hype was not his doing. What the hell are you talking about?
    Posted by 123meg[/QUOTE]
    Hmm I guess that would be the thugs, lowlifes, human garbage that continue to pour into the NFL and this kid isnt one of them. That was real hard hard to figure out wasnt it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I like Tebow and feel he will do OK if given a chance but I do not think playing in the 4th quarter is a great test of "ready for game time." He played with heart which I knew he would. He also held the ball too long on too many plays..

I think he can learn and can do well, but I would not be jumping up and down for a start after one pre-season game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

Tebow was 8/13 105 yards in the 4th quarter of a preseason game.  Who cares? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

LOL!!! It's really funny, Little (very appropriate, as I assume it represents your intellectual capacity), at how you make one ignorant post after another then attack those that call you out on it. I hope you don't ever expect to be taken seriously here. After you've displayed your midget mentality for all to see, you name call others and tell them to "grow up and get a life". How ironic coming from you. Oh, and I guessed earlier that you were probably 12 y.o. I want to apologize to any 12 y.o.s that might read this thread. You, little miss, are a pathetic joke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

LittleLazJunior is right about one thing, none of us know anything about judging whether any player will make it in this league.  No one saw anything in Brady at all coming out.

Bill Walsh, the QB guru, and Steve Mariucci together, had a private session with him and saw "Nothing", zero, in his workout that made them feel he was an NFL QB. 

BB took a chance in the late 6th round, meaning he was a wild card at best.

The one thing Brady and Tebow have in common is leadership ability off the charts and amazing work ethics.  Brady, maybe, dressed for a few games his rookie season and worked his tail off, just as Tebow will.

Brady has always and will always work on his mechanics throwing the ball, and Tebow will too if his coaching staff tells him to, and that I am sure.  Maybe they already told him one way or the other about his throwing motion or they will work more on it later, while now is the time to learn the system, the plays etc.

So let's see what happens.  Remember not to throw Brady in his face if he doesn't make it as fast.  If Drew didn't go down, Tom may have ended up as a nobody; who knows.  Brady may have left for a new team after a few years.  The injury is the only reason he started, and the rest is greatness, just like it may happened with Cassell, and he may end up being great when the Chiefs get a little better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Hmm I guess that would be the thugs, lowlifes, human garbage that continue to pour into the NFL and this kid isnt one of them. That was real hard hard to figure out wasnt it?

Take off the Tebow knee pads and grow a brain.  You don't know jack about "this kid".  Or anything else it seems. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

quasi, if LittleMissJr wants to make his case for Tebow, who I've had a wait and see attitude about and have never bashed, don't you think he might have come across as something other than a dooshbag? Or are you okay with his childish, arrogant, and ignorant approach? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]...but thing is for sure, after one pre season game it is definitely not time for the "I told ya so" thread so this was jumping the gun.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

And that's really the bottom line here.  An appearance in the 4th quarter of the 1st preseason game is definitely not the time to say I told you so.  His stats are misleading as well.  His stats do not count the throws he couldn't get off in time because of his lengthy wind up.

I'm hoping he does well in the NFL.  Right now however, we haven't seen enough of him or even our own players to say anything definitively.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Willl you ALL just take it easy on my prodigal namesake here!?!  I've never HAD a "following" (and my gluttonous, selfish, lofty, entitled, & hollow Ego VERY much enjoys it)...  He may be "Dead to Me", BUT that's JUST on this particular thread.  In otherwords, I will ALWAYS back HIM...just, I guess, not here...1 bit.  We shouldn't be spending our time bashing "LittleLazJunior", We Should be spending our time planning to do what I proposed personally Before The NFL Draft, firebombing Tebow's house.      

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Willl you ALL just take it easy on my prodigal namesake here!?!  I've never HAD a "following" (and my gluttonous, selfish, lofty, entitled, & hollow Ego VERY much enjoys it)...  He may be "Dead to Me", BUT that's JUST on this particular thread.  In otherwords, I will ALWAYS back HIM...just, I guess, not here...1 bit.  We shouldn't be spending our time bashing " LittleLazJunior ", We Should be spending our time planning to do what I proposed personally Before The NFL Draft, firebombing Tebow's house.      
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure anyone should cut this kid a break just because you're sleeping with his old lady Laz. This is football. No mercy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]Can wait
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]
    Harley, did they induct Tebow already? dang that was fast

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Detractors-Hows that Egg on your face Taste Today? : oF course he's banging my mom, then he picks me up at your house after im through banging yours....and she's good!!!! It's okay Laz they can rant on me thats the purpose of the post. 3 more years down the road when Tewbow is a starter they will still be plugging away at him lol.. And cape.apnties whatever your name is, please get off your knees I know when Im licked...Your all just jealous and you should be. I would rather hear Tewbow rant about the bible (which I cant stand hearing) rather than wonder which NFL Slug killled someone while drunk driving, or shot some other brother at a strip club, or was fighting and killing animlas, the next thing you know Lebron and his boys from Miami will be over at  MVP's house paying him mommy to do what she does best for free!!! then that will put her in a higher tax bracket!  Rant on boys, give me your best shots, my Daddy is LAZ and Im made of steel!
    Posted by LittleLazJunior[/QUOTE]

Geez, you're back. Must have done your homework early today, LittleMiss.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]LittleLazJunior is right about one thing, none of us know anything about judging whether any player will make it in this league.  No one saw anything in Brady at all coming out. Bill Walsh, the QB guru, and Steve Mariucci together, had a private session with him and saw "Nothing", zero, in his workout that made them feel he was an NFL QB.  BB took a chance in the late 6th round, meaning he was a wild card at best. The one thing Brady and Tebow have in common is leadership ability off the charts and amazing work ethics.  Brady, maybe, dressed for a few games his rookie season and worked his tail off, just as Tebow will. Brady has always and will always work on his mechanics throwing the ball, and Tebow will too if his coaching staff tells him to, and that I am sure.  Maybe they already told him one way or the other about his throwing motion or they will work more on it later, while now is the time to learn the system, the plays etc. So let's see what happens.  Remember not to throw Brady in his face if he doesn't make it as fast.  If Drew didn't go down, Tom may have ended up as a nobody; who knows.  Brady may have left for a new team after a few years.  The injury is the only reason he started, and the rest is greatness, just like it may happened with Cassell, and he may end up being great when the Chiefs get a little better.
    Posted by quasi[/QUOTE]Wow finally someone that understands. As I said Tebow may never be a hall of fame QB. He may never be very good at all, my jest was to those that said he could never and should never play in the NFL. Meaning, he has the ability and is starting to show progress...... See how upset they get over someone tellin gthem they could be wrong....my goodness! Innocent

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Detractors-Hows that Egg on your face Taste Today? : Lol, no actually your mom did it for me after our little session on football and a proper 3 point stance. She got it right away!
    Posted by LittleLazJunior[/QUOTE]

You're so brave behind that computer, aren't you. Here's a fact for you, my mom died of cancer at the age of 38, about 40 years ago. Even the most ignorant and obnoxious trolls know that some comments are way out of line. You're just a little twerp that would be quaking in his boots if you were ever really face to face with someone on this board that you insulted. You have obvious mental problems and a huge inferiority complex to need to come to an anonymous forum to talk like a big shot to make yourself feel better. I pity you.