Tebow Inspires another

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Tebow Inspires another

This guy is incredible and as much as I hate to say it, I'm scared.
    The Pats Can't stop the lowly Redskins and we have to travel to Denver to take on a QB that has inspired his team to the point where they just don't lose anymore.
    This game against the Broncos is for a Bye Week and it looks like we're going to lose. With his lord and Savoir Jesus Christ he continues to thrive. I hope we can step up next week but after watching Brady and his inner turmoil that may be a problem.

Let's wish the Pats good luck and God Bless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Tebow Inspires another

In Response to Tebow Inspires another:
    [QUOTE]This guy is incredible and as much as I hate to say it, I'm scared. The Pats Can't stop the lowly Redskins and we have to travel to Denver to take on a QB that has inspired his team to the point where they just don't lose anymore. This game against the Broncos is for a Bye Week and it looks like we're going to lose. With his lord and Savoir Jesus Christ he continues to thrive. I hope we can step up next week but after watching Brady and his inner turmoil that may be a problem. Let's wish the Pats good luck and God Bless.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

LIAR.  You aren't a Patriot fan.  You are a liar.  Doesn't the Bible say God hates liars?  You better be careful.  He may open the ground under you and swallow you up.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think God hates Marion Barber........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Tebow Inspires another : LIAR.  You aren't a Patriot fan.  You are a liar.  Doesn't the Bible say God hates liars?  You better be careful.  He may open the ground under you and swallow you up.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

I am a Patriot Fan so I do not lie. But I am also a fan of the righteous which you are not. I'll pray for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]I think God hates Marion Barber........
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

God loves all but Tebow is the only one who wants the love and accepts it.
    We should be happy for him and afraid of what may happen next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : God loves all but Tebow is the only one who wants the love and accepts it. We should be happy for him and afraid of what may happen next week.

Satan going to be at the game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : I am a Patriot Fan so I do not lie. But I am also a fan of the righteous which you are not. I'll pray for you.

I guess you are the self-righteous then.  Don't bother, the prayers of a liar availeth nothing.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : Satan going to be at the game?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

The righteous will be there. I'll pray for your soul.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : I guess you are the self-righteous then.  Don't bother, the prayers of a liar availeth nothing.  

Father please forgive him. He judges everyone as he views himself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : The righteous will be there. I'll pray for your soul.

Yeah I am going to be at the game!  You are so right!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : I am a Patriot Fan so I do not lie. But I am also a fan of the righteous which you are not. I'll pray for you.

You better go to church, confession, ask for forgiveness, or what ever you do to redeem yourself because you most defiantly are a liar.
    Most fans support their teams yet you never have. You live for TT threads.
    Don't bother offering to pray for me as it is you that are in need of redemption.
    You are a wolf in sheeps clothing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another :  Yeah I am going to be at the game!  You are so right!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Good for you, it should be a good game. Let's hope our guys can pull it out but Tebow seems unbeatable right now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : Good for you, it should be a good game. Let's hope our guys can pull it out but Tebow seems unbeatable right now.

So you are a liar AND stupid.  That makes sense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : You better go to church, confession, ask for forgiveness, or what ever you do to redeem yourself because you most defiantly are a liar. Most fans support their teams yet you never have. You live for TT threads. Don't bother offering to pray for me as it is  you that are in need of redemption. You are a wolf in sheeps clothing.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I root for the Pats but I appreciate the greatness of what Tebow is doing.
    Do not judge me until you first judge yourself.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : So you are a liar AND stupid.  That makes sense.

I'll pray for you to find inner peace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : I'll pray for you to find inner peace.

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
    The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : I root for the Pats but I appreciate the greatness of what Tebow is doing. Do not judge me until you first judge yourself.

Your facade is unmistakable.  Try appreciating the greatness of the team you supposedly root for. Liar!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?  Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!

I'm glad I could inspire you to google the lord. I hope your inner hatred diminishes but you appear too far from the truth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : Your facade is unmistakable.  Try appreciating the greatness of the team you supposedly root for. Liar!

You know not of me but only understand your inner self when you judge.
    I forgive you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Tebow Inspires another:
    [QUOTE]This guy is incredible and as much as I hate to say it, I'm scared. The Pats Can't stop the lowly Redskins and we have to travel to Denver to take on a QB that has inspired his team to the point where they just don't lose anymore. This game against the Broncos is for a Bye Week and it looks like we're going to lose. With his lord and Savoir Jesus Christ he continues to thrive. I hope we can step up next week but after watching Brady and his inner turmoil that may be a problem. Let's wish the Pats good luck and God Bless.

Where do these characters come from? If your not a Pats fan, why are you here? Nobody wants to hear/read your Tim Tebow sermons! I don't even watch College Football, yet now I understand why this guy is not very liked.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No one asked for your forgiveness nor would I want it from a false profit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]No one asked for your forgiveness nor would I want it from a false profit.

Please seek the truth. The ill need a doctor more than the healthy.
    You are forgiven again.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]No one asked for your forgiveness nor would I want it from a false profit.

He is a reincarnation of Lucifer.....The space ship will be coming to pick him up!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : Please seek the truth. The ill need a doctor more than the healthy. You are forgiven again.

What is the truth? You keep saying that but you have not told us what the truth is!

Sections
Shortcuts