Tebow Inspires another

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Re: Tebow Inspires another

In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : He is a reincarnation of Lucifer.....The space ship will be coming to pick him up!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Wow, Do you see what I mean about you people. The hatred never stops. I will pray for your inner sanctity.
    Unbelievable that God should scare you that much but you're not the first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I don't know if God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit helped Denver to this improbable victory, but I darn well know Marion Barber's two brain cramps did.  Is he the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost?  Not thinking so.....just a football player who did two stupid things that contributed to his teams loss.  Not very "miraculous" IMHO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tebow Inspires another : Where do these characters come from? If your not a Pats fan, why are you here? Nobody wants to hear/read your Tim Tebow sermons! I don't even watch College Football, yet now I understand why this guy is not very liked.
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

I am a Pats fan. Why do you deny me. I am sure you will deny me at least 3 more times before the roooster crows. Please find peace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know if God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit helped Denver to this improbable victory, but I darn well know Marion Barber's two brain cramps did.  Is he the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost?  Not thinking so.....just a football player who did two stupid things that contributed to his teams loss.  Not very "miraculous" IMHO.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

I figure that the Guy is driven by Christ so I just take him at his word and accept it . A lot of people on this forum have a hard time with this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jesus---I hope you realize how much God detests you right now!

Proverbs 6:16-19

New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the LORD hates, 
       seven that are detestable to him: 
        17 haughty eyes, 
          a lying tongue, 
          hands that shed innocent blood, 
        18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, 
          feet that are quick to rush into evil, 
        19 a false witness who pours out lies 
          and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : Wow, Do you see what I mean about you people. The hatred never stops. I will pray for your inner sanctity. Unbelievable that God should scare you that much but you're not the first.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

One of the reasons I know you aren't an actual christian is you say stuff like this.  Inner sanctity?  You never mention salvation at all.  I mean, NOT that I thought you were a christian, but you make it more obvious with every post.  
    The fact that use the name TD Jesus was the biggest tip off.  Nice way to mock the savior, there, wonder-boy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's an inspirational story right now, but let's be clear about this game:

Marion Barber went out of bounds when he shouldn't have.  That's why Chicago lost the game, end of story.  Denver was out of TOs.

Tebow won the game, but they never should've been in that position to begin with.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : I figure that the Guy is driven by Christ so I just take him at his word and accept it . A lot of people on this forum have a hard time with this.

So a lot of people on this forum have a hard time agreeing with you?  So what?  You're just, in all probability, a lonely little man, posting on a Pats fan board, spouting silliness.  And you expect to be taken seriously?  C'mon man, you can't be that dumb.......can you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : Please seek the truth. The ill need a doctor more than the healthy. You are forgiven again.

Forgive yourself.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

comrade TD, like most of the lost sheep, many here have to first see the reality before they can grasp it. after tebow goes for 400+ and 4 TDS with a td catch or two and runs for a 100 while inspiring his defense and special teams in a way tb hasnt in years, it will be fun reminding so many of ur words. this was there opportunity to be saved and avoid so much unnecessary heartache.. let them all hit bottom, then we can help in rebuilding their lost souls thru tebow!

LOOK FOR MR. HOLLYWOod (aka mr. gizzy our qb) get rattled from being in the presence and light of mr. tebow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : You know not of me but only understand your inner self when you judge. I forgive you.

What's with the fake King James speak?  LOL MORON.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow Inspires another : I am a Pats fan. Why do you deny me. I am sure you will deny me at least 3 more times before the roooster crows. Please find peace.

So I am Judas and your really Jesus Christ himself now, taking human form to preach the Gospel of Tim Tebow on a Patriots forum?

AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY then

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]comrade TD, like most of the lost sheep, many here have to first see the reality before they can grasp it. after tebow goes for 400+ and 4 TDS with a td catch or two and runs for a 100 while inspiring his defense and special teams in a way tb hasnt in years, it will be fun reminding so many of ur words. this was there opportunity to be saved and avoid so much unnecessary heartache.. let them all hit bottom, then we can help in rebuilding their lost souls thru tebow!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

CC:  nice to see you've finally met your soul mate in "TD."  Might I suggest you both get a hotel room and leave this board to the rest of us who possess actual intelligence?  Not hating mind you, but you guys seem to be a match made in, pardon the expression - - heaven.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Blah, the game will be fun to watch. BB & TB will give TimB fits. 

Its all about the game, play them one at a time.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]No one asked for your forgiveness nor would I want it from a false profit.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]before any forgiveness can be visited upon u, first u will need a spell-checker... its PROPHET not profit, for i'm certain u will take any profits you can get!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]comrade TD, like most of the lost sheep, many here have to first see the reality before they can grasp it. after tebow goes for 400+ and 4 TDS with a td catch or two and runs for a 100 while inspiring his defense and special teams in a way tb hasnt in years, it will be fun reminding so many of ur words. this was there opportunity to be saved and avoid so much unnecessary heartache.. let them all hit bottom, then we can help in rebuilding their lost souls thru tebow! LOOK FOR MR. HOLLYWOod (aka mr. gizzy our qb) get rattled from being in the presence and light of mr. tebow.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You, Td and WO make for a good trio.  Perhaps you can all get together with T for some of that "heaven" you so long for ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TW4069. Show TW4069's posts

Tebow should have thanked Lovie Smith for the mind numbing decision to change up what had been a great defense,to a prevent defense that allowed Tebow to just march down the field with no timeouts left. The Marion Barber run out of bounds was just as foolish. Tebow seems to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Denver's defense is just as responsible for the their recent success as Tebow is.