Tebow is very valuable now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Tebow is very valuable now

What the hell has Mallet done that is any more promising than what Rohan Davey or Kevin O'Connell did? At least those two didn't throw a pick in their first 4 NFL passes.

This Mallet fetish is the kind of homer BS that drives rational people nuts. LMAO

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

What the hell has Mallet done that is any more promising than what Rohan Davey or Kevin O'Connell did? At least those two didn't throw a pick in their first 4 NFL passes.

This Mallet fetish is the kind of homer BS that drives rational people nuts. LMAO

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/babeparilli/gif_193x113_39ce6f_zps83b8ca29.gif?t=1373985234

Yep, remember how some fans were expecting and screaming for Michael Bishop during the Training Camp of 2001.  Some of the guys I hung around with back then thought Bishop was the next best thing since sliced bread.  At that time, Tom Brady was probably ranked as the third back up behind Huard, and Bishop.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

I agree.  Perhaps, Mallett will eventually demonstrate that he is the real deal.  But so far, he has not looked any better than former Pat's backup Brian Hoyer did.   If being highly ranked was a guarantee for success, every QB who was drafted in the First Round would have been great.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

I agree.  Perhaps, Mallett will eventually demonstrate that he is the real deal.  But so far, he has not looked any better than former Pat's backup Brian Hoyer did.   If being highly ranked was a guarantee for success, every QB who was drafted in the First Round would have been great.   

First-Round QB Picks Who Were Busts

Oooh yeah, and from the same piece :)     Tim Couch No.1 Overall in 1999

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

Quite an array of varied opinions. What i think of Mallet is that he is unfairly being blasted by fans not realizing he is playing with the backups. Let him start with the 1's and then judge him. He appears to be the best pocket passer we have had since Brady has been here. The reason i don't want him playing too much is the multiple concussion potential.

Lets face it, watching Brady all these years, no other QB will even come close to being good enough.

What i want to see is Mallet with the 1's for the 1st quarter and Tebow the rest of the game. But i know Brady won't allow that lol.

Sections
Shortcuts