Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows

ScoreBoard
                                                  0:00
                             GOD                                   Satan

5                                             1

Tim Tebow Just keeps winning by Making few mistakes and big plays when needed. Since Tebow Draws much of his Motivation and Inspiration from his faith and love for god I feel it is only right that we give credit where credit is due and admit that God deserves a little good publicity for this in light of all the haters that are quick to bash him.

Here's to you Big Guy!!!  Keep up the good work!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows

REALLY ???? Your saying that TT has the skilz to be an NFL QB?? ANYONE !!!!  I mean ANYONE !! That gives TT more credit than the waterboy for any of those wins is CLUELESS of the game. You must be one of the fuls that say WOW !!! Trent Dilfer when someone mentions SB 35.. ARE YOU ?????????? Just shut up and go to follow Soccer.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I don't know if TT deserves all the credit, but he certainly deserves a good share of it.

I don't know how you explain Denver turning it around when Orton went down. All 3 phases of their game got better. Call it divine intervention, TT, the Defense, coaching, etc...it's probably all of those. I think most point to TT because the ship seemed to change course when he was inserted.

You can't deny TT has something. It doesn't look like an NFL QB, but it gets it done with the limited skill set he has. His belief in a higher power is great. But, I believe what really drives those to follow him is his faith, and I don't mean faith in God necessarily. It's his faith or trust, or whatever you call it that says, "we can win if we keep things close".

At this point in teh season, he is probably one of the last guys (if you are an opposing defense) that you want to see the ball in his hands with 2 mins to go and them needing a score. Faith, trust, will, whatever, it rallies players, they believe, and if you get 53 people believing, it's a powerful thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This makes sense, clearly Tebow is the only Christian in the NFL and everyone else is a Satanist. 

God is vanquishing the Tebow haters because God only loves Tim Tebow! If God doesn't have time to solve world hunger, warfare, AIDs and Cancer, but he has the time to make sure Tim Tebow is winning football games I think God has his priorities straight. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Someone let me know when Tebow wins a game on a day when the Denver defense is a little off. How many times did the Chargers shoot themselves in the foot yesterday?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

12/18/11... Judgement day.. The false profit is carted off the field..  LOL.. This religios stuff cracks me up..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'm still trying to figure out how getting rich playing a violent sport jives with jesus's teaching about non violence and the rich man not getting to heaven.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

In Response to Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows:
    [QUOTE]                                         ScoreBoard                                               0:00                          GOD                                   Satan                             5                                             1 Tim Tebow Just keeps winning by Making few mistakes and big plays when needed. Since Tebow Draws much of his Motivation and Inspiration from his faith and love for god I feel it is only right that we give credit where credit is due and admit that God deserves a little good publicity for this in light of all the haters that are quick to bash him. Here's to you Big Guy!!!  Keep up the good work!                                        
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if the TD_Jesus handle was a joke, and now I see that it is.  Anyone who uses an image from a movie where George Carlin plays a religious figure can't be taking this stuff too seriously.  Buddy Christ is pretty awesome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Bash 'em all you want but the kid made a couple of key throws down the stretch and he WINS.......AGAIN....

The fact that the team plays well behind him is secondary I guess too....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Look guys . . . . St. Timothy might have a point . . . it must be "His Lord and Saviour" who's winning those games for him, because it's certainly not his ability to get the offense to score points . . . 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Joke people, and it's kind of funny. Relax But.... no more Tebow threads.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows:
    [QUOTE]12/18/11... Judgement day.. The false profit is carted off the field..  LOL.. This religios stuff cracks me up..
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the correction but at least spell "religious" correctly. Just being a pain the AZZZZZZZZZZZZ as usual. 

Hetchinspete.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows:
    [QUOTE]                                         ScoreBoard                                               0:00                          GOD                                   Satan                             5                                             1 Tim Tebow Just keeps winning by Making few mistakes and big plays when needed. Since Tebow Draws much of his Motivation and Inspiration from his faith and love for god I feel it is only right that we give credit where credit is due and admit that God deserves a little good publicity for this in light of all the haters that are quick to bash him. Here's to you Big Guy!!!  Keep up the good work!                                        

Von Wafer & Dumevil 5

Opposing QBs 1

j***a$$ - but keep telling yourself that Tebow is the one winning games for them.  I can't wait to watch Brady show them what a real QB is (and Von Wafer and Dumervil are the ones who will need to beat the Patriots, not Tebow)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know if TT deserves all the credit, but he certainly deserves a good share of it. I don't know how you explain Denver turning it around when Orton went down. All 3 phases of their game got better.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Like every other NFL team this season there was an affect of not having a training camp, teams with new coaches and personnel were penalized early in the season.  When they finally broke camp they played Oakland (loss), Bengels (win), Titans (loss), Green By (loss).

Tebow takes over mid game as they play San Diego (loss), Dolphins (win), Detroit (loss), Raiders (win), KC (win), Jets (win), Chargers (win).

They run the ball 65% of the time and the defense has steadily improved since day one.  John Fox is a great coach.  Tebow is managing not to lose some games, he throws the ball now at a 45% clip which is horrible any way you slice it but he is a threat to run the ball, they played better teams early in the season and terrible teams on a downslide later in the season. 

There, I just explained it.  

Tebow will NEVER win a Super Bowl game and will need an ALL World defense to even make the playoffs.  Time will show this to be true...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Ha! what if Tebow had miraculous answers during post game interviews for things like, how to balance the budget while maintaining political convenience for all those involved (oxi moron), or how to inspire Muslims in Muslim countries to steer themselves away from potentially descending into sharia law,..  or how to turn vegans onto a good lamb chop once in a while. Then it would get interesting. 

Funny post Buddy C  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows : Von Wafer & Dumevil 5 Opposing QBs 1 j***a$$ - but keep telling yourself that Tebow is the one winning games for them.  I can't wait to watch Brady show them what a real QB is (and Von Wafer and Dumervil are the ones who will need to beat the Patriots, not Tebow)
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for your hatred young NickC1188 and I hope this anger has nothing to do with any personal shortcomings in your own life.

May you receive the peace that Tim Tebow has brought to his team and the good and righteous people of Denver that support him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tebow- It's time to admit what everyone already Knows : I'm sorry for your hatred young NickC1188 and I hope this anger has nothing to do with any personal shortcomings in your own life.   May you receive the peace that Tim Tebow has brought to his team and the good and righteous people of Denver that support him.

LOL

45%

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

And confirmed Catholic :-D

God hates the cl*st*rf*ck offense, too

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]This makes sense, clearly Tebow is the only Christian in the NFL and everyone else is a Satanist.  God is vanquishing the Tebow haters because God only loves Tim Tebow! If God doesn't have time to solve world hunger, warfare, AIDs and Cancer, but he has the time to make sure Tim Tebow is winning football games I think God has his priorities straight. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

To which He would surely reply: Where were you when I made the world?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Its football, not salvation.  Get a grip, God doesn't care about football.  Frankly, considering what goes on, on planet earth, its hard to believe that God cares much about humanity.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Haven't we established that the Charger's are the greatest choke artists in the league currently, so is this win really that impressive?

Ancient Astronaut Theorists 1    Everyone Else 0

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In the past 2 weeks the Broncos offense has scored 26 points in 9 quarters and won 2 games. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

Every so often, someone comes in and throws a monkey wrench into sports...Tim Tebow is that guy.  No one is ready for this sort of thing, and Defenses are having a hard time remembering what it was like to play in college...ha!

Seriously though, he's a beast on the ground, stiff-arms and plows through people rather than sliding to avoid a hit.

And if I recall, yesterday he was 50% passing with a much higher QB rating than Rivers.

He already hits the important passes when it counts, and when he doesn't have something worthwhile he'll run it for a first.  He will improve, and you will see other QBs in college emulating him and being drafted.

Takin' it back to before the forward pass, 22 carries for a QB...whoa!

Sections
Shortcuts