Tebow? No!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from latesgates. Show latesgates's posts

Tebow? No!

If the Pats are considering taking Tebow, they better not draft him before the 4th round!  I think he could be a serviceable QB, but certainly not right away.  I cannot believe he accepted the invitation to the NFL draft.  He may be better off attending on Day 2, or being an analyst since he played with and against a lot of players.

The Pats do need a QB they can develop, they should take a LB/D-end hybrid that can run!  Clearly the brains of the Pats messed up not taking 2 of the outstanding rookie LBs last year!  I would like for them to take Golden Tate of the Irish DB that fought off the BC upset bid last year (he prolly did not enter the draft though).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Re: Tebow? No!

With all the Hoop-la with Tebow I honestly doubt any team will take a chance on him until after the 4th round. From what I have read this is a deep draft and most of the teams will be shooting to fill holes with these players. Tewbow will be drafted but only by a coach in my opinion that has 2 to 3 years room to work on him. But I would not be supprised to see New England go after him in the late rounds as a project, dont forget if New England does take him, Belicheck may put him a totally different position than quaterback. Of course this is just a guess on my part but stranger things have happened with Big Bill

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

No way, too many holes to fill without wasting a pick on Tebow

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB is up to something

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Do you smell that?  Some teams smell success..it's actually rotting flesh.

I smell Gholston...

Step right up Mr. Tannenbaum for the biggest, fastest....there's never been anything like him!.....the QB/WR/TE/Preacher....the 8th wonder of the world!
    Green and White looks good on him!

Psst..Blue Horseshoe (Belialistock) LOVES this kid!! 

Sections
Shortcuts