Tebow Sanchez Out In NY.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Tebow Sanchez Out In NY.....

In Mike Florio’s "Position Statement" segment, Florio examines the New York Jets’ QB situation. He declares the Tim Tebow trade a failure and predicts Tebow is either traded or cut before 2013. Mark Sanchez’s situation is different because he’s under contract next year, but Florio wonders if another team will take a chance on the QB by trading for him and the $8.25 million left on his deal. Greg McElroy will start this Sunday, but the Jets might look for help outside the organization this offseason and an intriguing name Florio brings up is current Philadelphia Eagles QB Mike Vick..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Tebow Sanchez Out In NY.....

LOL, always thought the jest trading for Tebow was weird. Who will want Sancheez? He's a flop.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Upon this news the Jets have displaced the Raiders as the most foolish team in the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wonder if RR is done after this season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Saw some funny responses in an article about Sanchez at Profootballtalk.

Sanchez, the gift that keeps on giving.

If I hadn't of taken Spanish in school I would have thought Sanchez meant turnover in Spanish.

I looked at the article because I was curious about Jet fans reaction.  No Jet fans to be heard.  The article had a ton of hits too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If I hadn't of taken Spanish in school I would have thought Sanchez meant turnover in Spanish.

I looked at the article because I was curious about Jet fans reaction.  No Jet fans to be heard.  The article had a ton of hits too.

[/QUOTE]

"I looked at the article because I was curious about Jet fans reaction.  No Jet fans to be heard.  The article had a ton of hits too."

Unfortunately the reason no Jet fans could be heard is because the 2 or 3 Jet fans that are left are spending all their time here.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Isn't that the truth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"I looked at the article because I was curious about Jet fans reaction.  No Jet fans to be heard.  The article had a ton of hits too."

Unfortunately the reason no Jet fans could be heard is because the 2 or 3 Jet fans that are left are spending all their time here.  

[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Funny article indeed .

LINK :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/19/report-jets-will-try-to-trade-sanchez/

My own personal comment :

Dear Mr. Goodell ,

I wonder if it would be alright if the Pats pay half of Sanchez' salary with the stipulation that he must remain a Jet for the length of his contract .

Sincerely ,

Robert Kraft

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny article indeed .

LINK :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/19/report-jets-will-try-to-trade-sanchez/

My own personal comment :

Dear Mr. Goodell ,

I wonder if it would be alright if the Pats pay half of Sanchez' salary with the stipulation that he must remain a Jet for the length of his contract .

Sincerely ,

Robert Kraft

[/QUOTE]

PS - I am also willing to pay Tannenbaum's salary and Rex's salary if the Jets promise to let them keep their jobs.

I would like to add, Mr Goodell, that in keeping those three on the job with the Jets will contribute to health of all 31 other teams in the league. The good of the league must come before the good of one team. And since the Jets have been so bad for so long their fans are not really expecting anything more. SO in fact this will help the league without hurting the Jets any more than they already hurt themselves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

based on his renegotiated contract 9 months ago, Sanchez has $20 mil in guaranteed money stiull coming not $8.25  Dont see anyone trading for that.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

based on his renegotiated contract 9 months ago, Sanchez has $20 mil in guaranteed money stiull coming not $8.25  Dont see anyone trading for that.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely nobody will take Sancheez and his contract

Sections
Shortcuts