Tebow shows his true colors, quits on his team.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Tebow shows his true colors, quits on his team.

ESPN is posting an article saying that Teblows was so upset about not being named starting QB this week in the wake of Sanchez's benching that he told the coaches that he didn't want to be used in the Wildcat package this week.  This forced the Jets to use Jeremy Kerley as their wildcat QB.  Looks like Tebow is proving to be the primadonna attention wh*re that many of us have always thought he was. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Tebow shows his true colors, quits on his team.

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

ESPN is posting an article saying that Teblows was so upset about not being named starting QB this week in the wake of Sanchez's benching that he told the coaches that he didn't want to be used in the Wildcat package this week.  This forced the Jets to use Jeremy Kerley as their wildcat QB.  Looks like Tebow is proving to be the primadonna attention wh*re that many of us have always thought he was. 

I think thenow got used and screwed.  He was a gimmick    He will go to jax and will have to put up or shut up   I think tebow could be a wife better or kill his buddy drunk driving and people would like him more. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

How can you say Tebow quit on his team when the Jesters - with their circus - don't qualify as a team!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:

How can you say Tebow quit on his team when the Jesters - with their circus - don't qualify as a team!

LOL. you said it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'm not a Tebow lackey - but he didn't quit the Jets, the Jets quit him.  Jeez-Louise - as bad as that offense is, how do you not even run him out there 4-5 games ago?  Typical Jets dysfunction.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:

I'm not a Tebow lackey - but he didn't quit the Jets, the Jets quit him.  Jeez-Louise - as bad as that offense is, how do you not even run him out there 4-5 games ago?  Typical Jets dysfunction.

About right. One would ask why trade for him? Was it payback for him single handedly beating them last year? makes you wonder.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes, Jets quit on him long ago.  Tebow never got a fair chance in Jet land.  If I was Tebow I won't have even dressed for the game today.  Matter of fact I would have called in sick today.  He should have sat on the sideline and ate hotdogs all game... oh wait...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Don't blame him one bit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I agree 100%.

And all who are saying differently would crucify any Pats player if they pulled the same sh!t. Yeah, I know the Pats are not dysfunctional like the Jets, but Tebow is a player, not a coach, and his JOB is to do WHATEVER the coaches TELL him to do. The fact that he even THINKS he has the right to veto playing speaks to the truth that he is an entitled diva.

As I posted in another thread: What makes anyone so cocksure that Tebow hasn't been given a chance? He's allowed to practice with the team, isn't he?

Maybe his A) Practice habits, B) Work ethic, C) Understanding of the playbook, and D) Demonstrated ability to execute the playbook, have been less than expected; and perhaps inferior to the other quarterbacks on the team. Maybe, without the benefit of a read-option offense, he's appeared more clueless than Sanchez in practice? Maybe, just maybe, because he's a "star", he expects an opportunity without having to earn it.

I hope he does go to Jacksonville, so those fans can demand he play. It would not surprise me if they find themselves longing for the memory of Chad Henne before long.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Maybe his A) Practice habits, B) Work ethic, C) Understanding of the playbook, and D) Demonstrated ability to execute the playbook, have been less than expected; and perhaps inferior to the other quarterbacks on the team. Maybe, without the benefit of a read-option offense, he's appeared more clueless than Sanchez in practice?

Good point

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Yes, Jets quit on him long ago.  Tebow never got a fair chance in Jet land.  If I was Tebow I won't have even dressed for the game today.  Matter of fact I would have called in sick today.  He should have sat on the sideline and ate hotdogs all game... oh wait...

You guys sound like you think the Jets owe Tebow something.  The truth is that no matter how many picks they stupidly gave away for him, they still don't owe him a thing.  If he isn't good enough to play QB, they shouldn't let him.  They are no doubt a crappy, dysfunctional franchise, but their responsibility is still to put the best possible team on the field, as pathetic as that team may be.  Truth is, as mediocre as McElroy is, he is still light-years ahead of Tebow as a QB.  Both players have been practicing all year long, so the team and coaches know what they both can and can't do.  Sanchez was horrible, so is Tebow, so they threw McElroy in there.  Tebow is a player under contract making millions.  If his ego is so big that he thinks they "owe" him a chance to start because he is a famous face, he better get real.  The one thing they wanted him to do is to play some wildcat snaps, and he refused to do that.  The truth is that the guy is a bigger locker-room cancer than Terrell Owens ever thought about being.  He thinks he is entitled to a starting QB role and then quit on his team when it wasn't "given" to him. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You guys sound like you think the Jets owe Tebow something.  The truth is that no matter how many picks they stupidly gave away for him, they still don't owe him a thing.  If he isn't good enough to play QB, they shouldn't let him.  They are no doubt a crappy, dysfunctional franchise, but their responsibility is still to put the best possible team on the field, as pathetic as that team may be.  Truth is, as mediocre as McElroy is, he is still light-years ahead of Tebow as a QB.  Both players have been practicing all year long, so the team and coaches know what they both can and can't do.  Sanchez was horrible, so is Tebow, so they threw McElroy in there.  Tebow is a player under contract making millions.  If his ego is so big that he thinks they "owe" him a chance to start because he is a famous face, he better get real.  The one thing they wanted him to do is to play some wildcat snaps, and he refused to do that.  The truth is that the guy is a bigger locker-room cancer than Terrell Owens ever thought about being.  He thinks he is entitled to a starting QB role and then quit on his team when it wasn't "given" to him. 

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

+1.. they quit the tebow! he's making a biz decision.. y risk anything for these jambronis... the tebow will be the starting qb for jax next year and will be back to haunt both the broncs and the jests as he gets into the playoffs as a mvp candidate! jax are all in and have maximal belief in him!

-1...there's contrarian then there's delusional. It's a fine line, apparently. 

The guy is a muscle bound male model at this point. He can't throw. He threw better when he was 30 lbs lighter in college. Giant pecs, lats and traps aren't conducive to throwing a ball.  I'm afraid it's H-back or bust, and his ego won't allow him to play any other position. I'd say Canada, but you gotta throw it there too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Or maybe one of these deals where Tebow was actually a better QB than the 17 million extended clown, but rexis ego wouldnt let the world see it...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Or maybe one of these deals where Tebow was actually a better QB than the 17 million extended clown, but rexis ego wouldnt let the world see it...

Who (or what) is rexis? Anyway, all the Tebowers just ignore the whole throwing thing, like he can work around that with the force of his will or something. His throws make Johnny Damon blush.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fuzzylogic. Show Fuzzylogic's posts

So, how do we know Tebow quit? Unnamed Jets sources?

Why would we believe them? They've been lying about Tebow all year long.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

What team?  There only is a collection of baffoons throughout the so-called Jets organization.  Anybody with half a set of b's would do the same and most probably would say more. 

It would not be an exaggeration in the least to say the so-called organization called the Jets destroyed any chance Tebow had for a career at any position in the NFL.  The only reason they picked him up is to try and cover up how really bad they are in all phases of the game.  They figured that some trickery and showmanship would divert attention from their poor play.

Look for Tebow, Sanchez, the brain dead fat coach and probably the GM to be gone by next season!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

JETS:

Jacksonville

Expecting 

Tebow

Soon

Sections
Shortcuts