Tebow was drafted by McDaniels - he in camp next year as possible backup QB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Tebow was drafted by McDaniels - he in camp next year as possible backup QB?

why are we talking about Tebow two days before a big game?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Tebow was drafted by McDaniels - he in camp next year as possible backup QB?

Like I say, compare Luck and T-bown's numbers and get back to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

it would be a wasted roster spot imo, plus the circus like atmosphere that follows him wouldn't be something that would fit in here. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I hope not.  Improving depth at DE/OLB, S, CB are still higher priorities. Why waste a roster spot for a player who clearly doesn't fit into BBs schemes?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So all you Tebow haters gonna turn hang yourselves if hes in camp next year?

[/QUOTE]

Only a dolt would harp on a third string over and over. And you post later that you would not be surprised if he is cut?! Are you such a jerk that you want to waste everyones time talking about a guy who is not even good enough to make a 53 man roster at any position?

Get a life. In fact, get an eternal life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like I say, compare Luck and T-bown's numbers and get back to me.

[/QUOTE]

Luck's stats are far and away better than Tbones.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Waste of time, money and it brings unwanted distractions.

[/QUOTE]

!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

So if you think about what Tebow brings to the table and what Belicheck wants from his QB's and given the style of our offense. The chances of Tebow coming to New England as a backup QB are slim and none...However if you change the paradym and consider all of the tangalbe skills the kid has then it opens the door for true consideration. Tebow is in many ways an Ideal fit the dudes a football player...Think Edleman who played QB in college, but was converted to a reciever/return man by Belicheck after drafting him...If Tebow is open to a change in roll and willing to wear a different set of pads. I could see Belicheck taking a flier on him...

Short of that I think the best move for Tebow at this point is to head to Canada, find a team willing to build an offense around his legs and start anew. Because even though the kid has proven that he can lead a football team and has won at every level. Fact of the matter is that he's not now and never will be accurate enough to satisfy NFL coaches to trust him to be the guy they depend on for thier livelihood...In the end that's what it comes down to if you look at the coaches with the longest tenures in the game almost all of them have or had a legit QB the higher the competency of, translates into a teams ability to win and of the QB that fall into the elite catergory, the longer the tenure of the Head Coach...