Tebow WR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Tebow WR?

Tebow just a caught a ball from Mallett in a weird new drill I've never seen before. #AlertTheRubberneckers

Tebow's still catching passes ... Lining up with back and receivers in a (non-contact) tackling drill.

Here two reports talking about tebow playing at receiver is this a option to Pats offense?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Tebow WR?

To put all the offseason drama to bed this team needs to win.  Winning cures everything. Kraft knows that as well as BB.  Tebow is less of a part then another player would be to that winning formula. Tebow doesn't survive the final cut downs. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Tebow has excellent athletic skills, is effective running with the ball.  He has size... If he can catch the ball, which BB is obviously trying to determine, and given our situation at TE, Tebow could very well stick around on the final roster and as a situation contributor on big plays, lining up in the backfield and as a TE to provide options and confuse the opposing D. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Based on this current roster, I wouldn't be surprised too see Tebow at WR.

Think more 2-TE sets, H-back, Double slot alignments, not WR so much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Tebow just a caught a ball from Mallett in a weird new drill I've never seen before. #AlertTheRubberneckers

Tebow's still catching passes ... Lining up with back and receivers in a (non-contact) tackling drill.

Here two reports talking about tebow playing at receiver is this a option to Pats offense?

Hey TFB12, PatsEng, ATJ, and the rest of of you "Tebow as a TE/H-back/receiver, RallyC is crazy" nay-sayers! Kinda De-Ja-Vu for ya? Told ya so, and its only day 2!..............Don't remember???? OK, here's the link to my thread a few weeks back if you need a reminder as to how y'all responded to me: http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/if-no-a-hern-then-shouldnt-it-be-tebow-time-for-real/100/6704799  Its all good! We've all come a long way since then. I'm cool with all of you, please know this is all in fun.....Peace......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Hey TFB12, PatsEng, ATJ, and the rest of of you "Tebow as a TE/receiver, RallyC is crazy" nay-sayers! Kinda De-Ja-Vu for ya? Told ya so, and its only day 2!..............OK. I feel better now. Peace......

Hahahaha!! Why doesn't this post surprise me? LOL!

It's never going to happen.  There are many there at camp who are better TE/receivers then Tebow.  He might make it the game to run a few gimmick plays but he isn't going to see any significant amount of time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hey TFB12, PatsEng, ATJ, and the rest of of you "Tebow as a TE/receiver, RallyC is crazy" nay-sayers! Kinda De-Ja-Vu for ya? Told ya so, and its only day 2!..............OK. I feel better now. Peace......

It's never going to happen.  There are many there at camp who are better TE/receivers then Tebow.  He might make it the game to run a few gimmick plays but he isn't going to see any significant amount of time.

[/QUOTE]
    Dude, in my typical fashion I edited my post since your response. I am having fun with all of you. So please, don't think I'm trying to conjur up bad memories. I luv ya man! Anyway, I wouldn't say NEVER.......See, the fact that they are showing it means they are forcing the DCs to at least plan for it. If Tim makes the squad, he will be there for that "decoy" factor if nothing else. I truly think he will have a tangible role though. We shall see.........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Dude, in my typical fashion I edited my post since your response. I am having fun with all of you. So please, don't think I'm trying to conjur up bad memories. I luv ya man! Anyway, I wouldn't say NEVER.......See, the fact that they are showing it means they are forcing the DCs to at least plan for it. If Tim makes the squad, he will be there for that "decoy" factor if nothing else. I truly think he will have a tangible role though. We shall see.........

[/QUOTE]

And you still don't have the quote thingy's figured out yet, LOL!!

No, it's cool, dude!  I know it is all in fun and it will be interesting to see what they do with Tebow, if anything.  Matter of fact, yesterday when I was watching the NFL network during Pats camp they said Tebow caught a pass.  I was like....  OH SSSSSSSssssssshish kabob! So I was expecting a post from you about this, lol!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And you still don't have the quote thingy's figured out yet, LOL!!

No, it's cool, dude!  I know it is all in fun and it will be interesting to see what they do with Tebow, if anything.  Matter of fact, yesterday when I was watching the NFL network during Pats camp they said Tebow caught a pass.  I was like....  OH SSSSSSSssssssshish kabob! So I was expecting a post from you about this, lol!

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure.......And I will take care of the quote thingy! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

Tebow has excellent athletic skills, is effective running with the ball.  He has size... If he can catch the ball, which BB is obviously trying to determine, and given our situation at TE, Tebow could very well stick around on the final roster and as a situation contributor on big plays, lining up in the backfield and as a TE to provide options and confuse the opposing D. 

Agree. We essentially just said the same thing. Good non-troll response from you.

It's the only way for him to be justified to make the team. If he shows consistency in these kinds of plays they've probably drawn up for him, they may keep him.  I think it's a matter of how he looks doing it. If they're done looking at him look poor throwing it already, and now moving onto this, it's what some suspected. I don't think looking at Tebow throw in person so poorly is going to be time well spent. THere is enough film on him for that. 

He stinks as a QB, but he can probably also throw to wide open guys, too. 

[/QUOTE]

If you just essentially "said the same thing", why did you bother mimicking my post?  That would be something a troll would do.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TB17JM16. Show TB17JM16's posts

Tebow makes the team as 3rd QB but will be used differently, goalline running QB maybe,  H back maybe, or maybe he will  make the team to teach Brady how to throw deep. 

LOL to the last part.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

i don't think he will make the cut. He will either be a chameleon or he will simply be invisible.

What does he bring to the table. Not enough. 

If he does make the roster, mebbe as a half back or TE kind of role - but I would let other "real" TEs do that job.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

What a joke . . . who the hell would he beat out . . . Dobson, Amendola, Boyce, Jenkins, Slater, Hawkins, Aiken, Edelman, Harrison, Sims, or Tompkins all 11 have more experience, skill and speed   . . . and of this group only 5 or 6 will even make this team.

So move him to tight end . . . so who does he beat out?  Gronk, Sudfeld, Fells, Ballard, Hoomanawanui or Ford . . .  again all of them have more experience, size, skill and speed and only 3 will make this team (maybe Gronk goes on PUP and 3 others make it).

So move him to running back, sure all he has to do is beat out Washington, Ridley, Vereen, Bolten, Blount, Develin, Winn or Bartholomew and again 4 maybe 5 make the club . . . so he'd have to beat out 2 or 3 of these guys.

Tebows best chance to make this team is to talk BB into letting him try out for long snapper . . .  he'll only have one guy to beat out that way . . . but I'd bet against hiim winning even that battle.

Wait, how about safety down in the box?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hey TFB12, PatsEng, ATJ, and the rest of of you "Tebow as a TE/H-back/receiver, RallyC is crazy" nay-sayers! Kinda De-Ja-Vu for ya? Told ya so, and its only day 2!..............Don't remember???? OK, here's the link to my thread a few weeks back if you need a reminder as to how y'all responded to me: http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/if-no-a-hern-then-shouldnt-it-be-tebow-time-for-real/100/6704799  Its all good! We've all come a long way since then. I'm cool with all of you, please know this is all in fun.....Peace......

lol, yes and this is what the Jets were saying after 2 days in camp. Tebow can catch passes without shells but put the shells on and he can't catch, heck he's already shown he can't throw even without shells. Come see me when during a preseason game he starts catching balls but until than I wouldn't call victory over a couple of practices.

btw having fun too, but you just opened yourself up to a beating when he's released  Tongue Out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

lol, yes and this is what the Jets were saying after 2 days in camp. Tebow can catch passes without shells but put the shells on and he can't catch, heck he's already shown he can't throw even without shells. Come see me when during a preseason game he starts catching balls but until than I wouldn't call victory over a couple of practices.

btw having fun too, but you just opened yourself up to a beating when he's released  Tongue Out

Yo Eng, Wait a damned minute now! I only said it was a logical conclusion and something that BB should/would try. I have never said it would ultimately work, yet you laughed at Me and implied that it was foolish, rediculous, and not worth discussing. So now you ultimately laugh at  Bill, a HOF GM and Coach for doing/trying what i suggested, and YOU THINK I'm the one whos open for a beating???  Dude, lets just say I was correct in saying theyd try it when you laughed it off as stupid and leave it at that. Because see, I am already right. Or would you prefer the beating youRe owed for calling me, then Bill crazy for trying it?  Your call brutha. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

[QUOTE]

You aren't the only one who said it! I said it too! Guess great minds think alike Cool

[/QUOTE]
    Yes AP, you absolutely did. Good call kid! now lets see how it plays out. I think he sticks if he accepts a diverse roll and we see him contribute. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Yo Eng, Wait a damned minute now! I only said it was a logical conclusion and something that BB should/would try. I have never said it would ultimately work, yet you laughed at Me and implied that it was foolish, rediculous, and not worth discussing. So now you ultimately laugh at  Bill, a HOF GM and Coach for doing/trying what i suggested, and YOU THINK I'm the one whos open for a beating???  Dude, lets just say I was correct in saying theyd try it when you laughed it off as stupid and leave it at that. Because see, I am already right. Or would you prefer the beating youRe owed for calling me, then Bill crazy for trying it?  Your call brutha. 

Wait a damned minute now! please point out where I said BB wouldn't try him at that position? I believe what I said was Tebow can't play that position, not that BB wouldn't try him there and appearently you agreed it would be a hard task to convert him unless you don't remember saying:

"Alright, man, my apoligies for being a sarcastic azz. Your pont is taken. I agree 100% with you that it is a tall task."

25. This post has been removed.