Tebow..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Tebow..

LOL..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Tebow..

By no fault of his own he bacame the face of the self rightious. I like and respect the guy but I have no use for religious bandwagoners trying to force their beliefs on people. I believe very much in God. I have NO use for any type of organised religion. They all believe they are better than everyone else and look down their noses at anyone that doesn't think or believe EXACTLY like they do. In the end people die.. organised Religeon is responsible for more sensless murdering than any other cause on this planet.. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Justme, Maybe you should understand that Tebow nevers tells you what church to go to, admits he is a flawed and sinful human, never said that you need to do what he does regarding his beliefs. He is only stating "what" he believes, just as you are doing on this site. 

I just finished reading his book and as far as football goes, he's an insane competitor! As far as his religion, he is just living out his beliefs according to the bible, to the best of his ability. I don't remember reading about him raping any women, getting into gunfights at nightclubs, or stepping over people to get ahead. He's a man dedicated to Jesus, serving the hurting and the beaten down, and wanting to win football games. 

I believe there are plenty of hypocrtes that call themselves Christian, even Natzi Germany professed to be christian. But, as they say, "a tree is know by iut's fruit." 

As far as Tebow is concerned... www.timtebowfoundation.org/#
    As far as Christianity... www.matthiasmedia.com.au/2wtl/

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tebow time is over.  No more Tebow highlights, stories or promo pieces!!  Thank you Patriots!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Communism?  Stalinist and Maoist forms (including Pol Pot)? We are talking about 60 to 80 million, right?  I would have to believe all the wars fought in the name of religion would give that number a run for its money, but does anybody really know?  Columbus alone killed from 3 million to 10 million Carribean natives, depending on whose estimate you use, in the name of Catholicism. Then you have Pissaro, Cardinal Richeleau, various popes, the Pagan tribes, the Romans, the Egyptians, the Persians, the Ottomans, the Empirial Japanese (Shintoists), the Holy Roman Emperors, the European-Americans killing the Native-Americans for 300 years, etc., etc.,...

The common thread between the two, religious and communist? It has got to be the massive consolidation of unchecked power in the hands of titular leaders.  In those systems, you only need one sociopath or psychopath at the top to use the system to kill millions.  So regardless of which of the two has lead to more murders, the are both bad, right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Tebow..:
    Tebow time is over.  No more Tebow highlights, stories or promo pieces!!  Thank you Patriots!
    Posted by TFB12

I heard the Pats are facing the Ravens at Foxborough on Saturday.  Did you hear that, too?

And the Giants will be playing the 49ers on Sunday.  I think that is what I heard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Communism?  Stalinist and Maoist forms (including Pol Pot)? We are talking about 60 to 80 million, right?  I would have to believe all the wars fought in the name of religion would give that number a run for its money, but does anybody really know?  Columbus alone killed from 3 million to 10 million Carribean natives, depending on whose estimate you use, in the name of Catholicism. Then you have Pissaro, Cardinal Richeleau, various popes, the Pagan tribes, the Romans, the Egyptians, the Persians, the Ottomans, the Empirial Japanese (Shintoists), the Holy Roman Emperors, the European-Americans killing the Native-Americans for 300 years, etc., etc.,... The common thread between the two, religious and communist? It has got to be the massive consolidation of unchecked power in the hands of titular leaders.  In those systems, you only need one sociopath or psychopath at the top to use the system to kill millions.  So regardless of which of the two has lead to more murders, the are both bad, right?
    Posted by chrisakawoody

You're using a frequent tactic of those that cringe at the name of Jesus. 

Trying to tie "religion" to a personal relationship with the risen Savior, Jesus Christ. Catholicism, of which I was born into, has nothing to do with the Faith people like Tebow, and myself and others have. Catholicism believes in transubstantiation in which priests believe they have the power to turn the wine and host into the actual body and blood of Jesus. They believe the way to Salvation is through works and also to take the host internally, believing it to be the actual body of Jesus. 

So, to make the case that a lot of atheists make, that "more people have died from religion, etc; etc;" is true but, it isn't Born Again Christians" doing this. It is 'organized religion' that has not adhered to the true Word of God and instead, twisted it into a vehicle to lead countless millions to the broad road into hell.

Religion is man's attempt to reach God. 

Jesus Christ is God's attempt to reach man. 

So, don't try the old tired reasoning that "religion" and Born Again Believers are the same thing. It only shows your misunderstanding of "religion" and a personal relationship with one's Savior. 

The hatred towards Tebow has been astonishing. We have Obnoxious Boston Fan (who doens't use his real name) bashing Christianity and Tebow. We have numerous comments here bashing Tebow's Faith. 

If he were ANY other faith, the flag bearers of "tolerance and inclusion" would be tripping over themselves defending his right to free speech and his display of Faith. That he uses the name of Jesus is the reason for the hatred. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I commend you on your memorization of the talking points, but any unbiased theologist in the world will call your form of Christianity just another religion. 

Do you seriously think other religions don't have the exact same outlook?

Don't bother to reply.  The Pats are playing the Ravens and I just put you on ignore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Ostrich family huh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Im never going to argue religion with anyone. I will say this (again) By no fault of his own Tim Tebow became the face of the rightious. I like Tim Tebow the person. There's not even a remote argument against the FACT that more people have died in the name of religion that any other thing on this planet.. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Im never going to argue religion with anyone. I will say this (again) By no fault of his own Tim Tebow became the face of the rightious. I like Tim Tebow the person. There's not even a remote argument against the FACT that more people have died in the name of religion that any other thing on this planet.. 
    Posted by justme2

What "religions" though? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Hey Bungle
    How many religions are there? If it was never the sect that you belong to I'm sorry if I'm profiling. But there a large enough sample to say that proliferating their beliefs becomes more important than their own salvation. They will kill to further their cause..

Sections
Shortcuts