Tebow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Tebow

I have no idea why the Pats would sign this guy-he has stated many times he wants to only play QB -the only thing that makes sense is Fullback, because the guys got hands of stone so TE is out. And the media distraction? For the life of me I cant wrap my mind around bringing him in-sometimes I think you can outsmart yourself-BB--I predict he does NOT make the final 53.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Tebow

Do you have credible evidence that Tebow has hands of stone?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

he's got his work cut out for him just to make it on the team.

Not sure it's worth keeping him as a 3rd QB. May be an interesting as a blocker for the running back, or as a FB for short yardage situation. And he is kind of short, too slow, unproven hands to be a TE.

McD must've convinced BB that he has some kind of value to the team. IMO, McD shouldn't fall in luv w/ any player.

I still don't get it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

They need 3 QBs in training camp . . . Tebow stick until at least the 53 man cut!  If another teams QB goes down in pre-season do not be surprise if the Pats trade Mallett and make Tebow the backup for this season.

Sections
Shortcuts