Ted Ginn available

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Ted Ginn available

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/13/dolphins-shopping-ted-ginn/

I think it's a better option than Aiken. If for nothing else than to torch the Jets on special teams twice a year. What say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Re: Ted Ginn available

only if it is for a 6th round pick...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

In Response to Re: Ted Ginn available:
    only if it is for a 6th round pick...
    Posted by adam4522

Not even, there's depth at TE, WR and RB well into the 6th and 7th round.  You've already seen what he can do, I would bring a guy who at worse gives you the same production as he has for the Dolphins.

Chad Pennington is a good accurate QB so that argument is not valid for those who want to say it was a QB situation.  He's not TB but he's as accurate as they come.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Why not

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devenmorris. Show devenmorris's posts

6th round. see this is why i dont like pats fans. we dont have a burner. dont have a kick returner. if we can do it for a 3rd that would be good. that or heads for up thomas

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Why not???

Really? 

Reasons why not:

First and foremost - the Pats wasted precious years with Chad Jackson.  Learn from mistakes.

Secondly - T. Ginn can't catch a pass over 20+ yards so he's not a deep threat which leads to...  Actually he was rated worst in the league in catches over 20 yds.

Third - He's a pansy.  Athletically talented, yes, but as far as a hard nosed football player.  No way.  He'll dive out of bounds before diving for the first down.

Finally - Two touchdown returns against the Jests doesn't warrant a roster spot.  If you said he was the leading NFL return man or even in the top 3 sure.

Maybe then, why not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

No thanks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'd take him for a low pick. At the very least you get a very good return man and ok receiver.

I still can't get this video out of my head whenever I think of Ginn. Oh Ginn, you had so much potential...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGyrgqOKZLg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Ted Ginn available:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/13/dolphins-shopping-ted-ginn/ I think it's a better option than Aiken. If for nothing else than to torch the Jets on special teams twice a year. What say you?
    Posted by apdynasty23

Didn't see this post before I started the same discussion.  I would certainly take Ginn for a lower pick in the 5th just because of his return capability.  Brady has made far worse talent players at WR look serviceable, so why couldn't he do the same with Ginn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Ted Ginn available : Not even, there's depth at TE, WR and RB well into the 6th and 7th round.  You've already seen what he can do, I would bring a guy who at worse gives you the same production as he has for the Dolphins. Chad Pennington is a good accurate QB so that argument is not valid for those who want to say it was a QB situation.  He's not TB but he's as accurate as they come.
    Posted by Pats7393

If the Pats are planning on filling holes in these rounds, then their in big trouble.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

try for a 6th rounder, what the heck, as previously mentioned

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

no way does parcells trade him within the division. and NO WAY he deals with BB. they hate eachother, remember?? and they wont be just giving him away, either. he's not much of a receiver but every team likes a weapon in the running game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

nothing more than a 6th round pick

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Ted Ginn available : If the Pats are planning on filling holes in these rounds, then their in big trouble.
    Posted by BBRULES23

So now you know more about filling holes than the guy who won us three Super Bowls?  I guess Kraft should be writing checks to you.  Don't question Belichik!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Unless they are planning to draft a WR (Dez Bryant?)why would they trade a postion where they are so weak?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Ted Ginn available : So now you know more about filling holes than the guy who won us three Super Bowls?  I guess Kraft should be writing checks to you.  Don't question Belichik!
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Based on this past offseason, maybe he should!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Available for what stocking shelves? I wouldnt have him do anything on the O side of the ball , not if the PATS lives depended on it. I actually thought he had real potential coming out of OSU , but was obviously wrong. Cmon after 3 years of getting solid playing time you pretty much know what your getting from a guy. Its a shame to because he has some serious ability , but hes just not a quality WR , Im not sure Id even want him as our number 4. If we're talking about just S.T.'s then I might bite , but nothing beyond that. Theres other guys through the draft , F/A that we can grab. Besides we need a solid 2 and 4 WR , Edelman will be a perfect replacement for WW and should be our #3 WR. Depending on a slot WR that doesnt get into the end zone is setting your O up for trouble. We need a solid X , thats why Ive been screaming for Marshall the last couple months. Moss at flanker , Marshall playing the X , Edelman in the slot would be a serious rec. corp. Sign him to a 5 year deal , re-sign Moss to a 2-3 year extention and our O is 70% set and ready to make a serious 3-4 year SB run. I still dont get why some wouldnt want him here? Hes not a nice enough guy for ya? Give me a break you moral mary puss ys!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RealtyPats. Show RealtyPats's posts

I remember when he got drafted like 14th overall or something, they did a close of all the Maimi fans in the building, they were booing.  I guess they were right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Ted Ginn available : Based on this past offseason, maybe he should!
    Posted by BBRULES23

Blasphemy!

Sections
Shortcuts