Ted Ginn for a 5th?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Ted Ginn for a 5th?

The Phins are looking to unload Ted Ginn and don't expect to get much in return.  Ted has been a disappointment at WR, but he's one of the best return men in the game.  Ginn can take it to the house on every kickoff.  While his drops are certainly an issue, he still has breakaway speed and is only 26.  I can't help but think if Brady can make players like Branch into a superbowl MVP, then what could he do with Ginn.  And Ginn is certainly a better option than Aiken right now.

The phins are also interested in trading Ronnie Brown.
    Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Re: Ted Ginn for a 5th?

Parcels and Ireland are no stooges...why bother with a 5th?  Send one of the 7ths.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

naw, how about next years 5th. won't need it cause i think this year the pats are gonna win it all again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

We no got a 5th round pick!! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Ted Ginn I don't care about but Ronnie Brown is pretty good. The only thing is he just got DUI'd. That doesn't bother me but it might bother management.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Ted Ginn for a 5th?:
    Ronnie Brown Posted by ewhite1065

more wake 'n bake

Sections
Shortcuts