Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HighSchoolSportsReporter. Show HighSchoolSportsReporter's posts

Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation

Ok, Ted -- you can stop now.

You're trying too hard and you're beginning to look foolish.  I don't think anybody in the Patriots organization even raised an eyebrow over Chad Johnson's "tweet" (God, how I hate that term)

Real sports fans like us enjoy your perspective on the preparation, strategy, locker room dynamics.....stuff like that.

Pink Hats love the personality stuff -- twitter, bar-hopping, girlfriends, and stupid material like that.

..You're trending towards the Pink Hats with this nonsense.

Please stop.

You're welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation

Learn to spell: its TEDY BRUSCHI

You're post is dumb

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Tedy Bruschi is one of my all-time favorite Patriots. However, he is part of the media now. Even worse, he works for ESPN! The Pats will be fine with Ocho.

Besides, we already have Wes Welker who is amazing, and Deion Branch, who has a good rapport with Tom Brady. Put it this way, we went 14-2 with Brandon Tate last year.

Chad is going to get better. He will be our secret weapon later in the season and through the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation:
    Chad is going to get better. He will be our secret weapon later in the season and through the playoffs.
    Posted by digger0862

Really? I just dn't see it happening. Our secret weapon is a couple TEs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Really? I just dn't see it happening. Our secret weapon is a couple TEs
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I think so kansas. He's a pro.

By the way, I think the secret is out on our TEs.Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

He doesn't speak for Me, Tedy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In Response to Re: Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation : I think so kansas. He's a pro. By the way, I think the secret is out on our TEs.
    Posted by digger0862

The secret may in fact be out, but no one can seem to game plan for them! I also think Chad will catch up in due time and be a benefit down the road! KMc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation : I think so kansas. He's a pro. By the way, I think the secret is out on our TEs.
    Posted by digger0862

I'm all for giving him a chance. lets home he can get some catches and YAC when they try to bog down out TEs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

it's-  your

Learn to spell: its TEDY BRUSCHI You're post is dumb
    Posted by kansaspatriot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

it's-  your

Posted by kansaspatriot

patsfaninpa420 gotcha kansaspatriot ...

If YOU'RE going to play Grammer Police , probably best to make sure YOUR reply comments are spelled correctly.

At any rate  , Tedy's mock anger diatribe toward Ocho makes for good mid-week banter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation:
    Ok, Ted -- you can stop now. You're trying too hard and you're beginning to look foolish.  I don't think anybody in the Patriots organization even raised an eyebrow over Chad Johnson's "tweet" (God, how I hate that term) Real sports fans like us enjoy your perspective on the preparation, strategy, locker room dynamics.....stuff like that. Pink Hats love the personality stuff -- twitter, bar-hopping, girlfriends, and stupid material like that. ..You're trending towards the Pink Hats with this nonsense. Please stop. You're welcome.
    Posted by HighSchoolSportsReporter

I thought it was a little over the top myself. As for the pink hats crowd , their ruining the whole reason one loves going to a Pats game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Posted by kansaspatriot

EPIC FAIL, when a grammar Nazi turns out to be a grammar Austrian. =D 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

+1, Tedy needs to chill. If he were still a Patriot, I'm sure BB would've torn into his ars3 for calling out Ocho. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

It's only one game folks.  Give Chad some time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

It's only one game folks.  Give Chad some time.
    Posted by Grogan77

Maybe it's "only a game" in Cincinnati, but in New England it's all business. The Patriots aren't playing for second place. It's SB, or bust.

Both Tedy and Rodney Harrison are 1000% right. For whatever reason, be it diminished skills or "failure to pick up the offense", Ocho is not getting it done. The honeymoon period is over. He's not here to be an analyst, clown, or a cheerleader. He's here to be an effective, reliable WR for Tom Brady.

Chad has had some time. If he doesn't start producing soon, his time as a Patriot will soon run out. It's time to stop the fiddlin' and diddlin' on the twitter, and do whatever it takes to start contributing...now.       

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by kansaspatriot

Amen, brother! Patriot fans should know better.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

People jumping down Ocho's throat need to relax. They put up 600+ yards and you're talking about the lack of production from a wideout? They can't all have huge games, give me a break. TP, you're such a drama queen

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

First and foremost, I'm a huge Pats fan. Secondly. I know the Pats are only one game into the season, therefore it really isn't fair to judge Chad Ochocinco or any other player after just one game as a Patriot. With that being said, when Teddi  Bruschi speaks about anything or anybody that has something to do with the Patriots organization, I respect his insight, because as we all know Teddi is -- and always will be a New England Patriot.

Just as Teddi Bruschi is/was everything a Patriot should be --  smart, selfless, opportunistic, hard-working, tough, clutch, etc, Chad Ochocinco is not. Teddi Bruschi knows what we are witnessing here, and it's called "Joey Galloway Part 2."

Unlike Galloway, the Patriots have invested a lot more into Chad Ochocinco -- a draft pick, and a good amount of money, thus Ochocinco will not be cut during the season, but don't be surprised if Mathew Slater has more receptions than him when this season is over, and mark my words -- this is Chad Ochocinco's first and last season with the New England Patriots.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

"Grammar Austrian".

Arthur Scandinavia strikes again!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Something makes me thing Bruschi has Ocho on his fantasy team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it's-  your In Response to Re: Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation :
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

LOL, yeah, i had a bad day, too many Sam Adams

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it's-  your Learn to spell: its TEDY BRUSCHI You're post is dumb Posted by kansaspatriot   patsfaninpa420 gotcha kansaspatriot ... If YOU'RE going to play Grammer Police , probably best to make sure  YOUR reply comments are spelled correctly.  At any rate  , Tedy's mock anger diatribe toward Ocho makes for good mid-week banter.
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro

thanks captn.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Teddi Bruski - Conscience Of A Nation : EPIC FAIL, when a grammar Nazi turns out to be a grammar Austrian. =D 
    Posted by 49Patriots

grammar Austrian?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought it was a bit over the top as well. I'm all for him bashing a current player when he deserves it, but I didn't see the harm is these tweets. I'm sure Teddy spent more time doing his Papa Gino and SBLI commercials than Ocho did tweeting. Then again Ted did something as a player for the pats, Ocho hasn't yet.

Sections
Shortcuts