Teddy Bruschi to Espn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Teddy Bruschi to Espn

why not the NFL Network?

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/ The_Trenches/entry/view/33345/espn_hires_tedy_bruschi_as_an_analyst

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Teddy Bruschi to Espn

Bruschi to tackle ESPN job

Posted by Christopher L. Gasper, Globe Staff September 7, 2009 11:01 AM

Former Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi, who retired last Monday after 13 seasons in New England, didn't take long to find a post-pro football career.

Bruschi is going to be part of ESPN's football lineup, the network confirmed. An official announcement is expected this week and could come as soon as tomorrow.

Bruschi's role will have him doing national television and radio appearances for the network and also providing analysis for its new ESPNBoston.com website.

News of Bruschi's television career was first reported by the Boston Herald.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

well him,and reiss should be seeing a lot of each other.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

ESPN is very lucky and smart to grab him. He presents himself so well!!  Good looking, smart, so well spoken. I'm glad I still watch ESPN so I'll be able to see him on TV. Harrison and Bruschi-- can't get any better!

BTW Moss, the NFL network is in Los Angles, Espn-Conn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

ESPNBoston.com looks like it's gathering quite a nice group!  I was hoping we'd see Bruschi as a coach, but oh well...  I look forward to hearing his analysis as the season progresses, as he should be able to give some excellent insight on the Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Teddy Bruschi to Espn:
    [QUOTE]ESPNBoston.com looks like it's gathering quite a nice group!  I was hoping we'd see Bruschi as a coach, but oh well...  I look forward to hearing his analysis as the season progresses, as he should be able to give some excellent insight on the Pats!
    Posted by Payment84[/QUOTE]

Good for Tedy and good for ESPN they need more people like Tedy and less people like Merril Hoge. He is an imposter!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

Harrison and now Bruschi! Great football watching this year! Less Collinsworth and more former Championship players please networks!!!