Tedy and Willie talk about Vince....video

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Tedy and Willie talk about Vince....video

ttp://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4675101/video-bruschi-mcginest-talk-shop

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Tedy and Willie talk about Vince....video

Sorry i can't seem to get the link to work....it's at espnboston

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I watched it HRK 103. I agree with the two of them after listening to them and the way they put it. They lose him and there are no leaders on defense. Signing him would go a long way in the locker room. Not signing Vince sends a bad message. Win for me but we won't sign you long term. The other leaders are gone .....ie Vrabel and Seymour.......this could blow up the whole team.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Willie summed it up well saying the Ravens only threw the ball 10 times and ran all day. So I have ask "is VW the problem and would the Ravens have run for even more without VW in there?, or is he the anchor that this team has to have"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

That's right I forgot that VW was in there and the vaunted 3-4 run defense was crushed. I guess if his two down presence isn't good enough to stuff the run then they would need to keep VW and get more fat guys around him to run stuff. Fortunately for the NE rush defense any franchise that thinks it can contend with the liberal passing rules will have to abandon the power run and get with the finesse pass. Maybe losing VW will be the end of the Paleozoic era on the line and we'll start seeing smaller and quicker guys in there that are good playing against finesse football.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I thought the same thing....maybe BB is thinking whats the difference..it can't get any worse..........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

it's gotten pretty bad  when we only have one leader on defense and he's going to cost so much that we won't be able to get anymore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

So if he's a leader then he's part of the problem, right?  Didn't Brady say the team lacked leadership?  The only thing Vince leads is the Buffet Line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy and Willie talk about Vince....video:
    So if he's a leader then he's part of the problem, right? .
    Posted by Tcal2

I agree if VW had any leadership traits in him he sure didn't show it when the defense kept folding in the second halfand cost us at lelast 4 games

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I love watching Willie and Tedy talking Patriots. I'd like to see Willie get a more permanent spot with NFL or ESPN. I think Tedy's going to get better and better . I just hate seeing him sit next to that dirtbag Schlerth. Aside from that I agree. Pay the Man!!, he's everythin a Patriot should be, plays hurt, plays tough, and PLAYS!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Kansaspat,

VW didn't put AD in the sleeper hold and sit on him and tell him to *STFU and toe the line. You think Willie MaC woulda put with AD's cr@p.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

NO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy and Willie talk about Vince....video:
    And he didn't put AD in the sleeper hold and sit on him and tell him to *STFU and toe the line. You think Willie MaC woulda put with AD's cr@p.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

exactly, AD wouldn't have got away with the attitude if alot of the old pats like bruschi, vrabel ect, ect were there last year.

no one on the defense stood up to AD, ya would of thought big vince woulda, but he was feeling self pity

Sections
Shortcuts