Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!!

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!!:
    In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!! : In the Polian era, the Colts have never been players in the veteran free agency game - at least not to any level of significance.  Name the top 3 vet FA's the colts have acquired in the last 10 years.  Corey Simon (bust) - Booger McFarland (to replace Simon), Adam Viniateri.  That's about it.  The same can't be said about the pats.  Bringing in vet FA's are a regular part of their personnel strategy.
    Posted by underdoggg

Underdogg, I hate, I repeat hate the Colts!  But Bill Polian is probably the best evaluator of college talent than any other GM in the NFL.  So I think it's incorrect to say the draft is the most important part of building an NFL team, the team must also have the right people in the F.O. to make those decisions.  One reason why the Lions are always in the top 10 draft slots year after year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

They weren't a very good football team last year and all they have done differently is lose Jarvis Green.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

First off, I am quite happy NE was able to keep Wilfork, Bunta Cain, and Bodden.
    Those holes would not have been filled in either free agency, the draft, or the cuts during and after training camp. So they took care of the priorities. Good.

There are still some holes to fill. BB likes experienced LB's so unless Crable is able to stay on the field, NE keeps Thomas or resigns Burgess, ( and they can step up and do the job) then we're going to need an OLB  in FA. So Bruschi is right about getting an OLB.
    I would also like to see them sign Crumpler and get another TE, and not spending a high pick on one.

But I would like to think they can get an impact DE,RB,WR, and OT in the first two rounds with the four picks to fill some of the other holes and not necessarily need to fill these holes in FA. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They weren't a very good football team last year and all they have done differently is lose Jarvis Green.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell people. We were knocked out of the playoffs, by a 17 point thrasing, and we basically have that same team back. We went 10-6, and now we don't have our most productive receiver. So 10-6 minus Welker equals? 8-8? 6-9? Some people need to look at the level of competition we face next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

He speaketh the obvious and stop drinking the kool aid.

The Jets are the team to beat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!! : Who is to know if he knew less than us before he retired?
    Posted by m1021us

Wow I never thought I would say this but you are showing signs of graduating to a complete fool. You run your mouth and have no clue about anything. SO tell us genius, what position you played, how long you played it, under what coach, and how well you did with it./........ ahhh I see. SO you have no experience, never played pro sports, have no clue about a BB defense, never preformed in anything other than your Playstation football.....
    You really are funny to read because we get to see how really close to being a brain fahrt you really are.....Embarassed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!! : Funny, because the COlts have been doing less than the Pats this off season.....and what Bruschi can be said about any team in the NFL....it is only 6 days into free agency....All I am saying s for these complainiers (Including Bruschi), is give it up!
    Posted by m1021us

At least Bruschi has experience, a past with this team of being on it and ...oh yeah, Super Bowl rings, I guess that makes him qualified, as for you, pleaseeeeeeeeee..... what are your credentials?  Just post some of them for us here, please we need a good laugh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!! : But my opinion makes the most sense......If people used more common sense instead of insulting the team and the fanbase that does not agree with their crying, this would be a better place.....
    Posted by m1021us

To make it a really much better place would be for you to just leave and never come back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!! : I am not insulting anyone.....6 days into FREE AGENCY.
    Posted by m1021us

m1021us....thats all yo do on here is insult people, and people ar egetting sick of it, time to start reporting you for all your nasty insults

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!! : Uh, no you didn't.... We all know that the Pats need to restock their line-up....every team needs to...but the Pats are in a better position than most everyone else.... I guess we all should stop posting now....nobody's opinion matters....
    Posted by m1021us

then quit your bit..en!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi Calls it like it is!!! : Wow I never thought I would say this but you are showing signs of graduating to a complete fool. You run your mouth and have no clue about anything. SO tell us genius, what position you played, how long you played it, under what coach, and how well you did with it./........ ahhh I see. SO you have no experience, never played pro sports, have no clue about a BB defense, never preformed in anything other than your Playstation football..... You really are funny to read because we get to see how really close to being a brain fahrt you really are.....
    Posted by Stompper
    it tells you how bright some people think they are on here.

Sections
Shortcuts