Tedy Bruschi says one of Patriots needs is Running Back???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Tedy Bruschi says one of Patriots needs is Running Back???

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

LOL!

Tedy continuing to make excuses for Tommy Boy. Oh my. Most RBs aren't effective being pulled off the field so much because Tommy wants to run more shotgun.

Make it stop.

Remove Bruschi. Ugh.

You are a mole.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

The Pats have a need at RB like they have a need at OT; 0! 

And to the guys knocking Ridley for the fumble in the AFCCG, show some class, will you? He got knocked out cold! He didn't get the ball knocked out of his hands, he just wasn't conscience enough to have a hold on the ball. 

Bruschi is wrong. 

Exactly. The guy was essentially paralyzed on the play and all of a sudden it's a "fumble" in the traditional sense. They will do anything to divert any responsibility away from the QB's play.

Bruschi has been an AWFUL analyst when it's come to the Pats since he arrived at the classless ESPN.

Absolute B..S Bruschi tells it like it is even on espn. This guy has never backed down from anything in his life. You can still see the intensity in his eyes when he gets fired up, especially when talking about his beloved Pats.

You should bow down and kiss tedy Bruschi's 3 rings and thank him for allowing fans like you to exist.

Mole.

P.S I still love ya buddy

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

What? No. A standard Adderall pill is one amount.  There aren't different size pills in different milligrams, you idiot.

My god.

An adult is not taking a smaller dosage like a child would.  It's hilarious to me that your buddy, Mt Puuke claims to have mistakenly taken Adderrall and then accomplished so many tasks all at once.

It reads like fiction and probably is.  Who runs around taking people's medications at random and not even knowing what it is?

You two are as crazy as a craphouse rat.

Of course I know pills can be formed into different weights, some meds can be taken over different periods of time.  Barring Mt Puuke's sister being a dwarf, they aren't changing the milligrams for an adult.  He's in his 40s, so I doubt his sister is a child.  

Oh my.

There is no one standard, dummy. I laughed at you so hard when I read this. I hersheyed myself.

Think about it, genius, if you have two pills of the same exact product, one is 10 mg and one is 20 mg; which one is bigger?

The answer, genius, is that it's not Brady's fault.......lol.

They don't change the amounts for adults. Yes.  Barring his sister being a dwarf or him weighing 350 lbs and her being a peanut, yes, they don't vary milligrams in meds like that.

I readily admit I am not a pharmacist, but they don't change the milligrams of a standard med based on weight unless there is a big difference. There are also short or long term versions of a pill like that which would be relative to how many times a day you would need to take it.

You should be "hersehying" yourself with the idea that RKrap tries to sound smart and fails. Repeatedly.

Mt Hurl does not have a kid sister in elementary school on Adderall.  lol

It's amazing what you trolls try to put forth here on this board to regain footing from prior bludgeonings.

And there is the back pedal, right on cue....what a surprise.

Sure, RKarp. Sure.  And you have me Ignore, too, right? lmao!

Not today. You went above and beyond with your lies, and I had to take you off ignore and call  you out on it. Your stupidity is only exceeded by your predictability. 

Continue your back pedal and in 3 weeks you will be telling everyone you bludgeoned the board regarding an Adderall conversation. Meanwhile you could not be more wrong. The sickest part is I really think you believe yourself. 

Get help 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[

I am not making anything up.  But, there are different releases with meds like that, too.  Weight? The most important thing is the intensity of the release.  It's not weight. lol

Short term stimulants wold have you taking 3 pills a day every 4 hours or something. Meanwhile, a longer term release pill would be every 8 hours 2x per day.

But, Mt Hurl is an adult and so is his sister. 

[/QUOTE]

Definitely making shyt up.  Nice spin move on the different releases of meds.  Weight is not a factor? Sure it is.  If not, why do they have childrens vs. adult dosages that basically change the total weight of the same medication.  LMAO.....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Not that I really care, but I don't see how anyone could think drugs like weed or cocaine are PEDs even if they are classified as such by whatever governing body takes care of those things.  I mean don't get me wrong I understand that both have potential effects that could be beneficial, but I feel like for most people that would be offset by other side effects.  Take weed for example.  If I were to light up a joint right now the last thing I would want to do is go play sports.  I'd probably rather order a pizza and watch the iTunes visualiser.  So yeah it might increase my oxygen capacity and make things hurt less, but I have to think it would decrease athletic performance in other ways.

I get what you are saying but this is perfect example of why people are wrong about this.  While Pot may make you tired or lazy it may have a different effect on others.  I never smoked pot so I have no idea what exactly it does to a person, but I have been around others who smoked pot, I know what it did to them.  I knew a guy that was so hyper that he couldn't concentrate, he made mistakes in school on test because he couldn't sit still and focus, he made mistakes on the field because he couldn't focus, but once he started smoking pot that all changed.  Better grades, better on the field.

So a person that has performance anxiety smokes Pot before an athletic event to calm him or her down, to be able to focus better would that not be a performance enhancer?

See if you can find the MMA fight of Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi.  Amazing fight, Diaz took a bunch of punishment from the heavy hitting Gomi, stood toe to toe with him and ended up submitting Gomi.  One of Diaz's greatest fights, the dude was amazing.  Diaz tested positive for pot following the fight with extremely high levels of pot in his system.  He sure didn't look tired, lazy or wanting to sit and chow down on a pizza.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

What? No. A standard Adderall pill is one amount.  There aren't different size pills in different milligrams, you idiot.

My god.

An adult is not taking a smaller dosage like a child would.  It's hilarious to me that your buddy, Mt Puuke claims to have mistakenly taken Adderrall and then accomplished so many tasks all at once.

It reads like fiction and probably is.  Who runs around taking people's medications at random and not even knowing what it is?

You two are as crazy as a craphouse rat.

Of course I know pills can be formed into different weights, some meds can be taken over different periods of time.  Barring Mt Puuke's sister being a dwarf, they aren't changing the milligrams for an adult.  He's in his 40s, so I doubt his sister is a child.  

Oh my.

There is no one standard, dummy. I laughed at you so hard when I read this. I hersheyed myself.

Think about it, genius, if you have two pills of the same exact product, one is 10 mg and one is 20 mg; which one is bigger?

The answer, genius, is that it's not Brady's fault.......lol.

They don't change the amounts for adults. Yes.  Barring his sister being a dwarf or him weighing 350 lbs and her being a peanut, yes, they don't vary milligrams in meds like that.

I readily admit I am not a pharmacist, but they don't change the milligrams of a standard med based on weight unless there is a big difference. There are also short or long term versions of a pill like that which would be relative to how many times a day you would need to take it.

You should be "hersehying" yourself with the idea that RKrap tries to sound smart and fails. Repeatedly.

Mt Hurl does not have a kid sister in elementary school on Adderall.  lol

It's amazing what you trolls try to put forth here on this board to regain footing from prior bludgeonings.

And there is the back pedal, right on cue....what a surprise.

Sure, RKarp. Sure.  And you have me Ignore, too, right? lmao!

Not today. You went above and beyond with your lies, and I had to take you off ignore and call  you out on it. Your stupidity is only exceeded by your predictability. 

Continue your back pedal and in 3 weeks you will be telling everyone you bludgeoned the board regarding an Adderall conversation. Meanwhile you could not be more wrong. The sickest part is I really think you believe yourself. 

Get help 

How is that?  Prolate agrees with me, as do others. PCMIV just said the same thing. Adderrall is not a PED.

It's a stimulant, but not all stimulants are automatically a PED.

You get help, you doofus. You pay for season tickets and then drool over every other AFC rival's every FA move and season while bashing BB and what he provides for the fans as coach and GM.

You can't even use the word "backpedal" appropriately either. Is Sanders signing just a 1 year deal when he comes here, RKrap? Please tell us he is again. We all want to see another lie or lack of comprehension from you again.

lmao

Still back pedaling....wow, what a surprise.

I spoke with a couple of guys in Pitts and it seems the Steelers have made up their minds and they are keeping him. If something changes, I seriously question BB giving Sanders a 3-4 year deal. 

Assuming health for everyone, I see him as the 6th or 7th target and don't see BB spending the money on him. 

With Edelman in the fold, and so many WR's available in the draft, I still see Sanders for 1/$2.5 and a 3rd as a bad deal. I also see 3/$10 for Sanders a worse deal. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[

I am not making anything up.  But, there are different releases with meds like that, too.  Weight? The most important thing is the intensity of the release.  It's not weight. lol

Short term stimulants wold have you taking 3 pills a day every 4 hours or something. Meanwhile, a longer term release pill would be every 8 hours 2x per day.

Definitely making shyt up.  Nice spin move on the different releases of meds.  Weight is not a factor? Sure it is.  If not, why do they have childrens vs. adult dosages that basically change the total weight of the same medication.  LMAO.....

It's not a spin.   The release of the properties over a period of time is far more vital than weight, dummy. Is it that hard to look on a bottle where it says "take 1 every 4 hours"...Another prescription bottle might say "take 1 every 8 hours".

Yes, short vs long terms, but it's not a huge deal with someone's weight. It's not alcohol here.

Again, if Mt Hurl's made up story did in fact include a sister who is 10 years old or she is a dwarf, then there may be an adjustment in the milligrams. I just don't think he has a sister who is in elementary school if he's 40 years old.

Sorry. I don't even buy his story to begin with.  lol

[/QUOTE]

definitely a spin move. Let's use the KISS principle here. You basically said that the weight of the person is NOT a factor when prescribing the same exact medication. Hence, I say you're wrong.  A Physician is NOT going to presribe the same dosage (aka, mg of weight) to a 170 lb man and a 40 lb child.  A physician IS going to change the mg weight of the medication apporiate to his/her patient's size (in addition to other factors).

Yep, makin shyt up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

How is that?  Prolate agrees with me, as do others. PCMIV just said the same thing. Adderrall is not a PED.

It's a stimulant, but not all stimulants are automatically a PED.

Actually, Rusty, I don't agree with you on this.  My point is that "PED" is a colloquial term that doesn't mean anything specific medically and isn't used by the NFL either in their list of banned substances.  So arguing whether Adderall is or is not a "PED" is a waste of time.  

As far as amphetimines (of which Adderall is one) having an effect on performance in sports, that is widely accepted as a fact by medical experts.  So if we define the colloquial term "PED" as a substance that has a positive effect on performance in sports, then amphetimies clearly fall in the PED category.  The distinction you're trying to make that a "stimulant" isn't a "PED" isn't really based on anything but your own way of defining the terms.  Stimulant is a term used for drugs that stimulate the nervous system.  Since "PED" is loosely defined, there's no clear reason why a stimulant can't be considered a PED.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[

It's not a spin.   The release of the properties over a period of time is far more vital than weight, dummy. Is it that hard to look on a bottle where it says "take 1 every 4 hours"...Another prescription bottle might say "take 1 every 8 hours".

Yes, short vs long terms, but it's not a huge deal with someone's weight. It's not alcohol here.

Again, if Mt Hurl's made up story did in fact include a sister who is 10 years old or she is a dwarf, then there may be an adjustment in the milligrams. I just don't think he has a sister who is in elementary school if he's 40 years old.

definitely a spin move. Let's use the KISS principle here. You basically said that the weight of the person is NOTa factor when prescribing the same exact medication. Hence, I say you're wrong.  A Physician is NOT going to presribe the same dosage (aka, mg of weight) to a 170 lb man and a 40 lb child.  A physician IS going to change the mg weight of the medication apporiate to his/her patient's size (in addition to other factors).

Yep, makin shyt up.

False. Hurl said he randomly popped his sister's Adderrall. I know he is about 40 years old or more, so it's doubtful his sister is a child or small teenager, etc, not a fully grown adult, etc.

They would just adjust the dosage in terms of release. Weight is not the prime factor.  I agree if that if we're talking a distinctivley smaller person that yes, the milligrams would be adjusted.

Look at you two (RKrap and you). Look at the behavior.  He gets bludgeoned on a daily basis by me, so he swoops in trying to get cute, but he forgot to read Hurl's fictionesque sounding story.  You, today, said "if we want a better run game" (paraphrasing the quote) we need another blocking TE besideds Gronk"....I point out that we do and his name is Ballard and now you're in here trying to piggyback off of RKrap's stupid point. lol

Just because someoen weighs less or more does not mean that is the main factor in adjusting milligrams. They'd just adjust the frequency it's taken based on the release of the dosage.

Yes, there is a short term or long term release of meds.

[/QUOTE]

if you're paraphrasing, you don't use quotes. just sayin'

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The points is, it's hypocritical of the NFL to claim it's a PED, when it isn't factually considered one across the medical community.

All it takes is one medical expert to say "yes it is", and they put it on the list. It's to cover their butts more than anything which is why Sudafed ends up on there.  But, to pretend smoking crystal meth or taking Adderall is the same as a true PED like steroids or even HGH, is ridiculous.

It's so they cover their butt as a multi billion dollar institution.

Can you please show us where the NFL states as such? yep, making shyt up. I don't see any evidence of your statement.

http://images.nflplayers.com/mediaResources/files/Banned%20Substance%20List.pdf

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[

definitely a spin move. Let's use the KISS principle here. You basically said that the weight of the person is NOTa factor when prescribing the same exact medication. Hence, I say you're wrong.  A Physician is NOT going to presribe the same dosage (aka, mg of weight) to a 170 lb man and a 40 lb child.  A physician IS going to change the mg weight of the medication apporiate to his/her patient's size (in addition to other factors).

Yep, makin shyt up.

False. Hurl said he randomly popped his sister's Adderrall. I know he is about 40 years old or more, so it's doubtful his sister is a child or small teenager, etc, not a fully grown adult, etc.

They would just adjust the dosage in terms of release. Weight is not the prime factor.  I agree if that if we're talking a distinctivley smaller person that yes, the milligrams would be adjusted.

Look at you two (RKrap and you). Look at the behavior.  He gets bludgeoned on a daily basis by me, so he swoops in trying to get cute, but he forgot to read Hurl's fictionesque sounding story.  You, today, said "if we want a better run game" (paraphrasing the quote) we need another blocking TE besideds Gronk"....I point out that we do and his name is Ballard and now you're in here trying to piggyback off of RKrap's stupid point. lol

Just because someoen weighs less or more does not mean that is the main factor in adjusting milligrams. They'd just adjust the frequency it's taken based on the release of the dosage.

Yes, there is a short term or long term release of meds.

if you're paraphrasing, you don't use quotes. just sayin'

That's fine. I don't feel like scrolling up to look at the exact quote.  

Just admit that you didn't know Ballard was on the roster or know his skill set, and that you don;t like my opinion on Brady and that's the source of your behavior today.

In each assistance, you have been trying to bicker with me and it's petty silly.

I am not changing my opinion on Brady's issues and Ballard is a very good blocker and will likely be on our team in 2013 to help Gronk block. We don't need to go find a blocking TE, since we have one already.

A normal person would have said 1 of 2 things:

1. Is he known as a good blocker? I didn't realize that.

Or...

2. I forgot he was on the roster.

You decided to waste 2 pages of spinning out of the idea you weren't aware of either.

[/QUOTE]

At this time, Gronk is out, therefore the Patriots are in no better position than they were last year. They should add another blocking TE that can position themselves for the upcoming year.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I am well aware that the NFL puts them into categories.  Cocaine isn't reported as a PED by the press.  It's reported as the "substance abuse" policy.

Which is why I am asking why Adderrall as an amphetamine is reported as a PED.  The NFL actually considers it as a PED.  I fully realize it's not listed that way officially.

That's part of what this disagreement is about.

I challenged Adderrall being a PED and TFB12 and people like Pezzy say "yes it is!".

Take it up with them.  I am the one calling the NFL hypocrites about it.

But if it's not listed that way "officially", then the NFL is clearly not reporting it as a PED. I can see why it's confusing. Must be Brady's fault

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

The Pats have a need at RB like they have a need at OT; 0! 

And to the guys knocking Ridley for the fumble in the AFCCG, show some class, will you? He got knocked out cold! He didn't get the ball knocked out of his hands, he just wasn't conscience enough to have a hold on the ball. 

Bruschi is wrong. 

Exactly. The guy was essentially paralyzed on the play and all of a sudden it's a "fumble" in the traditional sense. They will do anything to divert any responsibility away from the QB's play.

Bruschi has been an AWFUL analyst when it's come to the Pats since he arrived at the classless ESPN.

Absolute B..S Bruschi tells it like it is even on espn. This guy has never backed down from anything in his life. You can still see the intensity in his eyes when he gets fired up, especially when talking about his beloved Pats.

You should bow down and kiss tedy Bruschi's 3 rings and thank him for allowing fans like you to exist.

Mole.

P.S I still love ya buddy

RKarp is the one who works for ESPN, not me. If anyone is a mole, it's that turd. It speaks volumes that I had him pegged based of what his fraud opinions were/are here.

To this day!

I was watching Bruschi live as a rookie in the 1996 Title game.  Bruschi should be thanking BB for coming back here and saving his career, because the wasn't that good pre Belichick or when BB drafted Brady.  The Pats will field great teams overall as long as BB is there and the Krafts own that team. Bruschi's legacy, Brady's, etc, are not above the team. He needs to get over it. He used his platform to self promote his time in NE and then bashed BB's wise rebuilding mode while praising the Jets.

The way he cheered openly for the Jets in 2010 was a disgrace. I am sure he waasn't happy dealt Seymour and Vrabel, but TOO BAD.  

Bruschi still holds the all time NCAA Division-1 record in sacks. Don't try and suggest that he wouldn't have been a good player anywhere he went in order to prove your ridiculous theory that he is a espn yes man. 

Bruschi lead us in tackles from 2003-2008(the best years of our defense) despite missing 2005.

Guess what, he praised the 2010 Jets because they had a badasss defense that year. He was a player not a GM, why the heck would he care about the ramifications of the Jets over the top spending?

He liked seeing good defense, soemthing they had and we didn't. Nothing makes me more angre then "fans" here trying to tear down great players in order to support their own f-ed up agendas.

Take a look at Tedy Bruschi's career, and understand why BB calls him "the perfect player" respect the man both for his contributions to the team we love and his opinions for the game he loves.

Learn respect Rusty. Learn it.Cool

GP/GS (Playoffs): 189/139 (22/17)

• In Bruschi's 13-year Patriots career, he has been a part of nine playoff seasons, eight division championships, five conference titles and three Super Bowl crowns.
    • In Bruschi's 211 career games (including regular-season and playoffs), the Patriots have a 144-67 (.682) record, including a 16-6 (.727) playoff mark. The Patriots have finished with a winning record in 11 of his 13 seasons and have finished with at least 10 wins in nine of his 13 seasons.
    • Bruschi enters the 2009 season having played in 189 regular-season games for the Patriots since joining the team in 1996. His 189 games are more than any other linebacker in team history and rank third among all defensive players and sixth overall in team history.
    • Bruschi has played in 22 career playoff games, the highest total in Patriots history and tied for the second highest total of any active NFL player in 2009 (Adam Vinatieri, 23).
    • Bruschi has played in five Super Bowls with the Patriots over his 13-year career, tying the NFL's second highest Super Bowl appearance total, trailing only Mike Lodish (six Super Bowls with Buffalo and Denver). Bruschi's five Super Bowls ties the NFL record for a linebacker.
    • Bruschi has averaged 105 tackles over the last six seasons. His 2003-08 total of 631 stops are the most on the team over that span. Over that time, the Patriots allowed an average of 17.25 points per game, the second best total in the NFL.
    • Bruschi led the team in regular-season tackles in 2006 (124) and 2007 (99) and also led the team in playoff tackles both years.
    • In 2008, Bruschi was a defensive captain for the seventh time and finished fourth on the Patriots with 71 tackles despite missing the final three games of the year. He was part of a defense that allowed 19.8 points per game, a total that ranked eighth in the NFL.
    • In 2007, Bruschi was a defensive captain and led the team with 99 tackles as the Patriots allowed just 288.3 yards per game, the franchise's best such figure in 25 years.
    • In 2007, Bruschi was a key leader on the first team in NFL history to complete a 16-0 regular season, as the Patriots tied the NFL's all-time mark with 18 overall victories and set a league record for point differential, outscoring opponents by 315 points.
    • In 2006, Bruschi was a captain on a Patriots defense that set a franchise record by allowing just 14.81 points per game. The defense allowed just 237 points, the fewest by any Patriots club over a 16-game season.
    • Bruschi led the Patriots with 124 tackles (67 solo) in 2006, marking the first time in his 11-year career that he led the team in tackles. He has finished second on the team in tackles on four occasions (1999, 2002, 2003, 2004).
    • Bruschi, the NCAA's all-time sack leader, has provided 30.5 sacks in 13 seasons as a Patriot. The Patriots are 25-2 in the 27 regular season games in which Bruschi has recorded at least one sack.
    • Since 2002, Bruschi's nose for the ball has created seven defensive touchdowns. He scored four of those touchdowns on interception returns (two in both 2002 and 2003), forced two fumbles that were picked up and returned for scores (10/03/04 and 11/28/04), and tipped a pass that was grabbed by James Sanders and returned for a touchdown (12/11/05).
    • In December 2005, Bruschi was a key part of a runstuffing unit that allowed an average of just 31.3 rushing yards per game during the month as the Patriots won all four contests to claim the 2005 AFC East title.
    • Bruschi helped to anchor a Patriots defense that set a franchise record by allowing a total of just 10 points over a three-game span from 12/04/05 to 12/17/05.
    • In his first game after suffering a stroke that sidelined him for the first six games of the 2005 season, Bruschi earned AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors following a 10- tackle performance against Buffalo (10/30/05

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-63163-Adderall+Oral.aspx?drugid=63163&drugname=Adderall+Oral&pagenumber=2

What does Adderall Oral look like?

ADDERALL 5 MG TABLET
    This medicine is a white, round, multi-scored tablet imprinted with "5" and "dp".

view larger picture ADDERALL 7.5 MG TABLET
    This medicine is a blue, oval, multi-scored tablet imprinted with "7.5" and "d p".

view larger picture ADDERALL 10 MG TABLET
    This medicine is a blue, round, multi-scored tablet imprinted with "dp" and "1 0".

view larger picture ADDERALL 12.5 MG TABLET
    This medicine is a peach, round, multi-scored tablet imprinted with "12.5" and "d p".

view larger picture ADDERALL 15 MG TABLET
    This medicine is a peach, oval, multi-scored tablet imprinted with "15" and "d p".

ADDERALL 20 MG TABLET
    This medicine is a peach, round, multi-scored tablet imprinted with "2 0" and "dp".

view larger picture ADDERALL 30 MG TABLET
    This medicine is a peach, round, multi-scored tablet imprinted with "3 0" and "d p".

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts