Tedy Bruschi says one of Patriots needs is Running Back???

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Tedy Bruschi says one of Patriots needs is Running Back???

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Bruschi after the interview did mention Fiametta specifically. One thingTBru does not tolerate is putting the ball on the ground. He is looking at you S Ridley. TBru wants to see the Pats with a 4th qtr lead run a 12-15 play drive 3 yards at a time, taking 9 minutes off the clock. That's simply TBru football. 

TBru is not sure what thePats have in Bolden off PED's

In spite of Rustys hatred towards TBru and in spite of TBru having no clue what a Rusty is, they do have common ground on the Pats pounding the ball. 

"off PEDs"?  Adderall or any upper similar to that (Ritalin) is not a PED.  Bolden's style or work as a rookie has nothing to do with Adderall.

^^Dumber than a bag of rocks.

Did Rodney Harrison's play look different when he stopped using HGH in 2007?

No.

The NFL and every sporting authority in the world says it's a PED.

They must all be dumber than a bag of rocks and you're not.

I guess he was just suspended and benched for the rest of the season for no reason.

Is BB giving in to the media scrutiny?

Maybe RG's dastardly plan to destroy every team not from NY?

Any rookie that gets hurt or in that case suspended, loses time, etc, loses their progression. Spikes, 2010, same thing.

It's also likely a form of BB punishing the player internally. I am responding to the STUPIDITy of the premise that Bolden looked good with his skills based on Adderrall.

I am sure you and RKrap, the liar exposed badly here by me many times, who you enjoy aligning with, think Bolden isn't any good.  That's typical. Stupid comments backed by stupid reasons.

Did Richard Sherman's play drop once he came back from his suspension? No. Adderall has no proven physical advantage for an athlete.   Many medications like that dodn't have the same effect on every human either. One medication might work like it's supposed to and anotherm ight work better on another human. These aren't steroids, Corky.

HGH is clearly a proven PED, although not really anywhere near the level of anabolic steroids, but the NFL doesn't call it a PED. 

Wake me when they call that a PED because very player in the NFL uses it in conjunction with their training regimen.

It's a dumb premise to say "he took Adderall and we don't know what kind of a player that person is off it".

VERY dumb. It proves the person (RKrap) who said it is not inteligent.

The exposed liar is you and more times that I can count.

PED! Period.

Take it up with the FEDs or who ever you like but please stop spewing nonsense on this board.  

Paranoid schizophrenic!

You are correct Pezz!  And don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise.  As of now Adderall is a PED, recognized as a PED by every athletic commission in the US, including the Nevada State Athletic Commission which is one of the most respected State Athletic Commissions in the US.  Adderall is outlawed by all major sports along with the International Olympic Committee and the NCAA.

Michael Joyner, M.D., an exercise researcher at the Mayo Clinic, tells MensHealth.com.  “Adderall is an amphetamine,” says Dr. Joyner. “It’s a psychostimulant, and performance-enhancing.”  Football also takes a mental toll. Have you ever seen an NFL playbook? It’s extensive, and requires memorization and analysis. “It’s hard for people to believe, but there aren’t a lot of dumb people in the NFL,” says Dr. Joyner. “What they ask those people to do is very complicated.” Cue Adderall: You can train harder and focus more with the drug, Dr. Joyner says. But there’s a reason Adderall comes with a script: it has a purpose—and that’s treating ADHD, not giving your game a boost.

It's well documented, Adderall is a PED.  People are ignorant when it comes to this and they compare it to steroids or other PED's that help change the way the body looks.  It works in a different way, people don't seem to understand and aren't willing to read up on it and understand this.  It's a drug, it needs a prescription for use.  LOL at drinking coffee gives the same effect.  Try sitting and learning your playbook after drinking a few cups of coffee. 

it would be a PED if a player on any other team than the Pats took it=rusty logic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Someone mentioned Montee Ball in comparison to Curtis Martin...spot on, couldn't agree more. Same slashing style, smart running, body seems to almost float through his cuts. I wish this guy was a little bigger, but I've got to think he will make some team very happy.

I did. I am usually spot on with everything.

(rolls eyes)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes!  Cocain is a PED!!  It is a stimulant!  Stimulants are PED's!

Cocain, like Adderall (amphetamine) is a stimulant and is considered to be a PED.  Both are listed on the World Anti -Doping Agency's Banned Performance Enhancing Substance and Methods list.  Both Cocain and Adderall are among the 65 listed in the Stimulants category. 

Enhances athletic performance in the following ways:

1. aggressiveness increase
    2. alertness increase
    3. competitiveness increase
    4. responsiveness increase
    5. tiredness reduction
    6. weight loss

Who better to reinforce Adderall as a PED is none other then Victor Conte.  Here is what he said....

As far as Adderall being recognized as a focus aid during a game, Bay Area Lab Co-Operative founder Victor Conte told FOXSports.com that drugs like Adderall — despite little literature to back up the effectiveness of such drugs in sports — are indeed considered performance-enhancing.

During his heyday at BALCO, before his facility was raided by federal authorities nearly a decade ago, Conte widely recommended another prescription stimulant — the narcolepsy drug Modafinil — to his elite athlete clientele.

“The players wouldn’t be taking (Adderall) if they didn't think it gave them some sort of advantage,'' Conte said. “It helps with reaction time, and I know football players who have taken it. I know a lot of them.”

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Silly argument.  The NFL doesn't call Adderall a "performance-enhancing drug."  It's a "prohibited substance" which comes under a list entitled "certain stimulants." Sudafed is on that list (unless prescribed).

The NFL doesn't have to call either one a PED.  They are stimulants.  Stimulants are PED's.  And yes, Sudafed is a PED just in case someone here thinks otherwise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Bolden never took Adderall, nor was ever accused of taking Adderall. He was rehabbing his knee with banned steroids. 

That is why TBru said what he said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I realize that the NFL doesn't consider Adderall a performance enhancing drug, but it is.

I took one of these things by accident once when my sister stayed with me for a few days, this is what happened...I cleaned the house, talked on the phone and worked out...at the same time. I drove down to my mom's house and had maybe the most meaningful conversation with her that I've ever had - then I went outside and cut down a 80 foot oak tree and also sectioned it up into little neat pieces (I had never used a chainsaw before). I then drove home and thought...I have never felt this good in my entire life and I may never feel this good again. When I got home I measured  my bathroom closet door diameter and took my wife and kids to homedepot, where I purchased saws, screws, a sliding door and managed to fit it all in a Honda Accord. When we all got home I tore out the existing door, put the new slider together and shimed/installed it. It was 11 at night when I finished - I hadn't eaten more than a piece of toast since breakfast and I may of had three glasses of water that entire day.

Now an hour into this adventure I realized I had not taken my lipitor, but something else. And I have to say I did eventually crash after I installed that door and I felt like a miserable grizzly bear. As amazing as I felt throughout most of that day, I imagine that the affects of this drug would become weaker and weaker everytime someone would take it. I can very very easily see why this drug would enhance football performance - in fact I think this drug would enhance performance in many cases (weight loss, test taking, thinking, physical activity, etc).  Now I'm not a person that does drugs, so maybe it had a stronger affect on me than others, but I'm a big guy and my sister is little - I've got to imagine the dose I took wasn't a lot. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

I wish we had an offense that could pound the ball and run it down teams throats, even when they knew it was coming. Like Denver in 98 with Terrell Davis. Too much passing doesn't work in the long run, interceptions, dropped passes, kill a drive without using any clock. That's just how I feel about it, I know a lot of you don't feel that way and I respect your opinion, just don't agree.

I too like a run first offense. TB is a great play action QB so I think it could give the offense more options. The Pats did it with Corey Dillon, and you could argue that the O line is even better now! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

If the Patriots want to improve the running game, they need to pick up another TE whe excels in run blocking (apart from using Gronk). If Gronk is used for blocking, there is no option to throw to him. The Patriots have to make things a lil harder for opponents to recognize what they're trying to run. IMO, they also need to go with one RB for a majority of the plays; let them do everything - screens, runs, play action, block. This will also make it more difficult for opponents to recognize what kind of play is being called.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In regards to banned substances, unfortunately, there are some misinformed folks here.

http://images.nflplayers.com/mediaResources/files/Banned%20Substance%20List.pdf

And what difference does it make? Players are given a list of substances that are banned and those substances are clearly defined and categorized. The NFL basically says: don't use any of these substances.

Trust me, the Patriots organization (and every other team) is fully aware that some of their own players use banned substances.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's so funny to read some of these posts from people who argue about some of these substances not being considered PED's when the information is clearly documented stating they are.  Documented by doctors, Athletic Commissions, the World Anti-Doping Agency.  And some people here are arguing with us who are presenting the documented facts from these athletic commissions, doctors, the the World Anti-Doping Agency, LOL!   Talk about being ignorant!  You are looking like fools!  No wonder you can't be taken serious here when you continue to argue about something you are clearly wrong about.

Years ago, when Sudafed was easily available I witnessed first hand people taking Sudafed before an athletic event, indicating that it gives high energy, extreme alertness and they don't feel any of their physical problems during the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Again it doesn't matter if the drug is performance enhancing or not.  There's a list of "prohibited substances" (see link below).  You can't take a prohibited substance period.  Whether or not it actually enhances performance doesn't matter. The rules are the rules.  The list is published.  If you're a player it behooves you to know the rules and follow them.  Full stop. 

http://images.nflplayers.com/mediaResources/files/Banned%20Substance%20List.pdf

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Once again, Sudafed, Cocain, Adderall are all considered Stimulants.  Stimulants are considered PED's.  I don't get how people don't understand this.  Thes list of banned stimulants are all considered PED's because ...

Enhances athletic performance in the following ways:

1. aggressiveness increase
    2. alertness increase
    3. competitiveness increase
    4. responsiveness increase
    5. tiredness reduction
    6. weight loss

It's amazing, clearly amazing the thick headedness of some people.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Amphetamines are STIMULANTS!!  The list of Banned stimulants are are all PED's. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.