Tedy Bruschi to be Honored at halftime. What is your favorite memory of #54

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Tedy Bruschi to be Honored at halftime. What is your favorite memory of #54

The Miami game with the snow.  CLassic moment, great win, Tedy going into the end zone on his knees.  Snow exploding up into the air.  Or the one where he leaps through the line, and kind of flies for a moment go get through.  Picture of that one always makes me laugh.  Classic Tedy, he'd run through a brick wall if he had to.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi to be Honored at halftime. What is your favorite memory of #54:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi to be Honored at halftime. What is your favorite memory of #54 : Artist, You let a sprained ankle stop you from going to the game?  I would go with a tourniquet above my knee and a missing lower leg. My favorite memory is him talking about saving the team money by not having to pay a slimy agent.  Also I can't remember the game or team, but I just remember him literally flying over a player through the air and swooping a runner right off his fee.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

I don't think you understand - I tore three ligaments and we always park across the commuter rail tracks in the houses in the woods

even if i could have made my way a half mile in a foot of snow on crutches on one foot, i apparently could have never made it down the stairs to our row 3 seats because the aisles weren't cleared in time for the game.

If I ever see Andy Glidden (the a**h*le who pushed me in phys ed basketball who caused the sprained ankle because I was blowing by him), I'm going to rip his f*ck*ng left foot off for all the ankle problems he's caused me (that still persist with just that one ankle)

But no, there's no way I could have attended.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Last game of the 2003 regular season. Tedy wasn't even on the field. The Pats were avenging a 31-0 week one loss to the Bills. Pats were winning 31-0 and Tedy had been taken out of the game. The Bills were about to score late in the fourth when Larry Izzo intercepted a pass in the endzone. Bruschi was jumping up and down on the sidelines like a little kid. I don't know when I ever saw him having more fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

With the 86th selection the New England Patriots select Tedy Bruschi, DE Arizona. That was my favorite memory cuz there are too many memories with 54from that day forward too list

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What he did with his career after all of those "scouts" and "front offices" said he was to small to play linebacker