Tedy Bruschi versus Curt Schilling... Who would you want fighting for you in DC as senator?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Re: Tedy Bruschi versus Curt Schilling... Who would you want fighting for you in DC as senator?

Well, I am almost positive Bruschi is a Republican based on his attitude towards life but if you're asking me based on them representing a party it's Schilling.  His views are pretty closely aligned with mine.  Hopefully this state can open their minds and quit this strange obsession with the Kennedy family.  They've brought about as much good change to this state as Rick Pitino did when he was coaching the Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: Tedy Bruschi versus Curt Schilling... Who would you want fighting for you in DC as senator?

In Response to Re: Tedy Bruschi versus Curt Schilling... Who would you want fighting for you in DC as senator?:
    [QUOTE]Well, I am almost positive Bruschi is a Republican based on his attitude towards life but if you're asking me based on them representing a party it's Schilling.  His views are pretty closely aligned with mine.  Hopefully this state can open their minds and quit this strange obsession with the Kennedy family.  They've brought about as much good change to this state as Rick Pitino did when he was coaching the Celtics.
    Posted by SonnyCorlione[/QUOTE] i am sure tedy is in favor of some kind of national health care program. i am sure he empathize! once u go that route then you have other issues you may want to be "sociable" about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

Bubba - just because someone is in favor of improving healthcare doesn't mean they favor a socialized system.  Read John Mackey's WSJ editorial.

Most athletes, that know how to speak and think coherently, more or less are Republicans.