Teflon Tom!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlmka. Show mlmka's posts

Teflon Tom!

Ok we arent supposed to talk about how much Brady has sucked this year. But lets face it. He has been pathetic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Teflon Tom!

agree .  People are invested in him due to his history, but he aint that guy anymore  We were invested in Welker too, but management wasn't  With Welk 2day we win in spite of Brady's failing skills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The worst 5-2 QB who should be 6-1, if not for a Mob fixed game, ever.  The Jet troll's out in force 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

He threw some horrible passes today. Overthrew 2-3 easy touchdown passes. He may be starting to show his age, he has not been accuarte this year, rookie wr's and dropped balls notwithstanding.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

u don't get it tcal, Brady  as eaminer says missed several key passes 2day and some in the past few weeks which were blamed on young receivers bad routes may not have been totally their mistakes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

He has been given zero tools to work with.  Shame.  And you all think its Tom Brady.  Crazy people here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Exactly. Believe it or not, there will come a day when his skills begin, I said begin--to erode. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Brady was not very good today.  He missed on a lot of passes. He had tuns of time all day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He threw some horrible passes today. Overthrew 2-3 easy touchdown passes. He may be starting to show his age, he has not been accuarte this year, rookie wr's and dropped balls notwithstanding.

[/QUOTE]

Really hard for some people to understand here. Good post as always ex. How bout dem sox?!?!?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly. Believe it or not, there will come a day when his skills begin, I said begin--to erode. 

[/QUOTE]

and has that begun?

[/QUOTE]

Possibly, I didnt say it had. Time will tell. I said only that there will come a time when it does. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really hard for some people to understand here. Good post as always ex. How bout dem sox?!?!?

[/QUOTE]

In answer, I'll cut and paste my other post....:-)

You can gripe all you want about the call, and rightly so. It was a call that should not have been made, and it swung the game to NY. However, it was the millionth straw in a long series of "should not have happened" things, most of which were the Patriots' fault. With all the injuries and etc., its going to be an uphill climb to really go deep into the playoffs. When you add young receivers and Brady's creeping inconsistency, they have their work cut out this year. But we knew that going into this season. 5-2 not bad considering, and with what the Red Sox have been doing, its hard to be greedy about the Patriots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He has been given zero tools to work with.  Shame.  And you all think its Tom Brady.  Crazy people here.

[/QUOTE]

I will forever respond...to give all who read these posts a chance to see that Bustchise, YOU, are all these Jet Troll personas...and they are already believing this information...you are ruined here...the entire board knows you are all these personas and the ultimate Jets Troll on these threads...and you know they know...  :P

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s whodeawerrdat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Look at your self ownage.

You are teasing jet trolls for being jet fans and they just beat us today.  You look like a fool.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Brady clealy is in decline - he used to check down recievers, now he locks on one the whole way

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What exactly didn't some of you understand about Brady not being able to carry this team on his back forever?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The worst 5-2 QB who should be 6-1, if not for a Mob fixed game, ever.  The Jet troll's out in force 

[/QUOTE]

TROLL ALERT.  So many take the bait. I'll take TB12- win- lose- or draw.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Obvious Jet Troll thread.   Amateur Hour at its finest.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady clealy is in decline - he used to check down recievers, now he locks on one the whole way

[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of that was a McD botched game plan. He annoys me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Guys lets not give Brady a pass on his play today.  Brady has and played horrible before to day.  Not saying that he is on the decline, however, he just look space out.  You guys can call me a troll or whatever it doesn't matter.  Brady has to do a better job in his decision making.  he had a lot of passes over thrown and under thrown.  Brady has been in this situation before with lack of WR options and played through it.  We have to stop letting Brady pass on his lack of good play.  It happens to all QB.  Today Brady just had a bad game. Matter of fact he has had a couple bad games this year.  His problem is trying to force the ball.  Look at the pass that he threw to Gronk. that was run back for TD.  Come on BRADY LETS GET IT TOGETHER

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I love Brady, I think you can place most of the success over the last decade squarely on his shoulders, but he is stinking up the joint right now. He is missing throws he should make. He is throwing behind guys...in front of guys...the ball seems to be dying on some of the throws where he needs to really muscle it in there (some of the longer outs, etc).

I do blame the talent around him as well - I think I'm starting to get a clear picture on some of these guys...they appear to be 2nd and third receiver (talent wise at best). I highly doubt we are going to be able to count on these guys holding onto balls when the weather gets cold, because they can't do it now. When Edelman looks like your best pass catcher...you got problems.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

He has been given zero tools to work with. 

[/QUOTE]

B.S. He hasn't been great this year, wahy off the mark on alot of passes today.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He has been given zero tools to work with. 

[/QUOTE]

B.S. He hasn't been great this year, wahy off the mark on alot of passes today.

[/QUOTE]

No talent around him.  Give him talent and he would look like Peyton Manning.  Don't be in denial, friend.  This lack of weapons is a joke. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If I got enough talent around me, I might look good

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If I have enough talent around me I might look good, you know with some makeup, but tom sure needs some talent, cause he is not what he was

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will forever respond...to give all who read these posts a chance to see that Bustchise, YOU, are all these Jet Troll personas...and they are already believing this information...you are ruined here...the entire board knows you are all these personas and the ultimate Jets Troll on these threads...and you know they know...  :P

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s whodeawerrdat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Go to bed. The rum isn't doing you any favors.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

TB needs to improve his play or this team will struggle for the rest of the year.

The Defense has been decimated and the offense needs to pick it up.

Sections
Shortcuts